Newbie Og Kush Grow

• Thread starter Megalith1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Megalith1

Megalith1

Well it's been 3 days since potting up and she's doing rather well I think .
Now I've spread her wings a bit the canopy is more even
20170502 073908
20170502 073917
my pot still heavy still so no need to water/feed
I'm going away Saturday for a week so got my brother keeping close eyes on plant with a clear instruction list lol

Funk junky

Funk junky

Yeah I don't water until feels so light feel almost empty. But think you get that by how white your roots where when potted up

Megalith1

Megalith1

So this afternoon I am going to need to feed the lady ...will be 1.5ml per litre of grow , 3ml/l of algamic and because she only has a week of veg left which will be roughly 8 weeks from when she broke soil I am going to add 0.5ml/l of bloom and top max (all biobizz) my temps are a steady 27.5c and r.h is between 45-60% .
There don't seem to be anymore signs of pests and she looking healthy , I've been foliar spraying algamic every other day
20170504 093646
20170504 093624

Megalith1

Megalith1

Hey guys ....after a lovely week away I finally get back to the baby lol .
Although a tad over watering all seems well so as soon as she's dried out I'm gonna feed and flip to 12/12 which will be bang on 8 weeks from planting seed
20170513 171908
20170513 171858
I know scrog is not full but due to height restrictions I got to flip soon

Funk junky

Funk junky

Looking good if you want to keep doing it, it is sometimes best to ER on side of caution. You only have 1.6 but reckon you could let it go longer. But there's always next time
Can be a pain when struggling with height first time round. If it was me and I was sure I was flipping I would give a dose of nitrogen no flower nutes just yet your gonna need a bit too take you through stretch. Other wise I think you may find your plant wants to Finnish a little earlier than ripe! Like fact your plant looks not over fed. This is good balls in your court bruv

Megalith1

Megalith1

Looking good if you want to keep doing it, it is sometimes best to ER on side of caution. You only have 1.6 but reckon you could let it go longer. But there's always next time
Can be a pain when struggling with height first time round. If it was me and I was sure I was flipping I would give a dose of nitrogen no flower nutes just yet your gonna need a bit too take you through stretch. Other wise I think you may find your plant wants to Finnish a little earlier than ripe! Like fact your plant looks not over fed. This is good balls in your court bruv
I'm thinking of leaving a week maybe 2 because it's seems very short nd bushy rather than long

Funk junky

Funk junky

which og kush do you have? at a guess by how its growing would say height will double maybe just over at most. but you have potted up recently so I would take into account that when it stops looking for new root space its gonna start putting in energy where it can. what is maximum height you got before it reaches heaven? not that gonna be problem it will probably compliment scrogg I'm gonna try get another opinion more heads are sometimes needed

Megalith1

Megalith1

which og kush do you have? at a guess by how its growing would say height will double maybe just over at most. but you have potted up recently so I would take into account that when it stops looking for new root space its gonna start putting in energy where it can. what is maximum height you got before it reaches heaven? not that gonna be problem it will probably compliment scrogg I'm gonna try get another opinion more heads are sometimes needed
It could comfortably double in size with a little room to spare .
It's a dinafem feminised og kush

Funk junky

Funk junky

I have asked asked friend if he would like invite is nice guy so I'm sure if he has time he will look. trying to think how I would play it let me have think. cause in my head how the plant has used nutes and is looking lean and ready for nitrogen once a week for next two weeks if you flip now. my instinct is saying give it nitrogen again let it use it. spread plant and feed water the feed after. then we will have second look I'm trying get someone in so we will get second oppinion

Megalith1

Megalith1

So yesterday I had a letter to say electricians coming to rewire house in 9 weeks ...which has forced me into flipping my lady today which is a pain as I was going for another 2 wk veg but hey I will make the most of what I'm dealt

Funk junky

Funk junky

you will have to give a little thought to drying time unless you have safehouse you can use

Megalith1

Megalith1

So today I done a little trim to open things up a little ..gave soil a good fingering lol still damp so ok for a day or so more
My temps are 28c and rh is 60%
20170517 090202
20170517 090143
20170517 090035
20170517 090021

jipp

jipp

looking good. training has started fear them chains bitches. heh.

hope you are having a amazing day.
chris.

Megalith1

Megalith1

looking good. training has started fear them chains bitches. heh.

hope you are having a amazing day.
chris.
Yep training started ...she day two in flower and stretched a few inches already...
Your plants look nice .I just had a quick catch up on your thread

Megalith1

Megalith1

Today 5th day since flip to 12/12 She had a good feed 3.5ltr of which I added 2tsp of Epsom salt as I noticed a bit of whitening on a couple of leaves
Also added
Bio bloom- 1 ml per litre
Bio grow - 1.5 per litre
Top max at 1 per litre
Algamic 1ml per litre
So she should be good for 4-5 days
Ph 6.8, temps a steady 27.8c now and humidity at a constant 55 rh
20170518 105118
hope you all have a good day
20170518 104959

Latest posts

Top Bottom