• Thread starter Dusted
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dusted

Dusted

Yes, that's correct.
Perfect thank you is it possible to send me the model so I could ask her
I’ll probably do a split and order both to save a bit on cost and be ahead at the same time
Do you think 20 watts per square foot is enough for veg or should I do 25 watts

whitexcloud

whitexcloud

I'm that way too on a normal basis ... but these days things are not normal so I am willing to be a bit more patient this time. LOL
Dude i just got told they cant ship my beans from the UK so im hoping i can arrange for them to pay with another courier :(

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

Perfect thank you is it possible to send me the model so I could ask her
I’ll probably do a split and order both to save a bit on cost and be ahead at the same time
Do you think 20 watts per square foot is enough for veg or should I do 25 watts

The links always seem to break. Will this work?

Quantum Boards 412020
MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

Dude i just got told they cant ship my beans from the UK so im hoping i can arrange for them to pay with another courier :(

I've heard they have issued lock down orders. Probably due to flu. Mine came from Spain months ago, but the situation there isn't good either right now.

whitexcloud

whitexcloud

Yes, that's correct.
There are now two models. QB 272(new) and QB288 each number indicating the amount of chips on each board.

The 272 however has switchable rows of IR/UV which can be powered down when not in use whereas the QB288 cannot.

whitexcloud

whitexcloud

I've heard they have issued lock down orders. Probably due to flu. Mine came from Spain months ago, but the situation there isn't good either right now.
It courier related. royal mail no longer ships to my country. will try see if they can use DHL instead.

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

There are now two models. QB 272(new) and QB288 each number indicating the amount of chips on each board.

The 272 however has switchable rows of IR/UV which can be powered down when not in use whereas the QB288 cannot.

Do they both use the lm301 based diode? I've seen the 272 but did not look all that closely.

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

Yep both have 301H.. I think the 272 may have dropped the B option though but I'd have to look to confirm

If I had the money to spend, I'd probably buy those lights with a tune-able spectrum. I think Fluence has some. Expensive now, but I might look at something along that line if the price drops into my budget.

jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter

I have an order from seedsman with some Royal Queen Wedding Gelato and a whole bunch of other shit that I am realllllllllly excited for. It supposedly left 3.16 before the lockdown... fingers crossed

Dusted

Dusted

Does this look about Wright since I don’t need ir or Uv for veg I could save a bit

Dusted

Dusted

The 301 b instead of 301h is there a diff saw post earlier about it but no exact answer lol
Thanks again for the help everyone this sight is Awsome and will be updating with u guys how it goes

Top Bottom