Next Level Genetics (1st Drop Coming Soon)

• Thread starter Mainemedz5
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
RuralFarmer

RuralFarmer

Sounds like you know what your doing. Wish you the best of luck. You explained yourself well, I think having pics upfront when you introduced yourself would of helped. But I understand the eagerness to get started. I'm currently trying 100% Sativas after years of Indica. Hope you succeed.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
There are hundreds on IG, doing the same thing. Mass open pollination from a reversed "elite" female. Nothing new here :smoking: Lazy pollen chucker shenanigans. Want to see what lines you have actually worked on with pics and why not.
I would not consider GG#4 an "Elite", nice bag appeal and yield, but not what I could consider medical grade for me. Even JW said its not very potent, but he says the taste and bag appeal are hard to beat. Not hating on it, just cant understand why people would use it for breeding unless they stabilized it and bumped up the potency first before releasing anything, even mainmedz said it throws nanners but not often.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Sounds like you know what your doing. Wish you the best of luck. You explained yourself well, I think having pics upfront when you introduced yourself would of helped. But I understand the eagerness to get started. I'm currently trying 100% Sativas after years of Indica. Hope you succeed.
you running ace's gear. or someone elses sativas. If you do any grow logs on your satie runs please tag me in.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
With that being sed...who puttin in the work? Who is actually breeding? Bodhi aint, csi aint, fudge aint, archive aint, nobody is
I don't disagree with you at all. We have evolved the cannabis business into a get rich commercial scene where any one with a led light and some bag seeds call themselves breeders.

To answer your question tho, Mike and jasmine fit the description of breeders. They have been at it for a long long time and all of their lines have been worked long and hard.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I would not consider GG#4 an "Elite", nice bag appeal and yield, but not what I could consider medical grade for me. Even JW said its not very potent, but he says the taste and bag appeal are hard to beat. Not hating on it, just cant understand why people would use it for breeding unless they stabilized it and bumped up the potency first before releasing anything, even mainmedz said it throws nanners but not often.

Well put man For that matter the same argument could be made over Sour D in lack of stability. But we need to remember at the end of the day with all of the crossing done in last 20 years and a lot of thai gene lines being in the mix and lack of diligence with breeders or chuckers there is a lot of unstable gene pools out there.

RuralFarmer

RuralFarmer

you running ace's gear. or someone elses sativas. If you do any grow logs on your satie runs please tag me in.
I started one in Grow Diaries, called First Time 100% Sativa Grow plus 1st Skunk #1 grow. I have 3 Malawi x Panama (Ace) that are doing great, I try updating every Sat. or so. I haven't had any 100% sativa weed in so long, I am very curious.

How do I "tag you in"?

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I started one in Grow Diaries, called First Time 100% Sativa Grow plus 1st Skunk #1 grow. I have 3 Malawi x Panama (Ace) that are doing great, I try updating every Sat. or so. I haven't had any 100% sativa weed in so long, I am very curious.

How do I "tag you in"?
@jumpincactus

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Nanner-rific gg4, in all crosses.... Jesus.
So I have a question for those of you more knowledgeable. Does the instability show in the true GG4 clone only form or is it basically restricted to make believe random so called cuts of gg4? Does that make sense???

2toughtony

2toughtony

What wifi cut r u usin?
What ever the dispo had lol
I didnt realize theres a goji og clone only?
There is no goji clone only or tange you pop enough packs of the seeds bet ya find what they did seeing how they all came from seeds from purchased packs available to everyone

Nanner-rific gg4, in all crosses.... Jesus.
Yea gg4 does not produce very stable offspring especially when reversed however it was hard for me to make her throw nannas
Fwiw i didnt get that impression at all...
Me either dude seems chill . personally I wouldn't be advertising thigs that arent even done or in the oven yet lol that how testing gets skipped if I see the beans for sale in the next year I call shenanigans

I think this the part where we say.....

Pix!!!!!....or it didnt happen.

I wud love to see some flower pix of the strains being used in these crosses
I wanna see the "clone only" flowering
Excuse the crappy camera
That's one of the GG#4 in my stock
I'll post more after Breakfast
Cant tell if thats the twist or just a sad lady
There are hundreds on IG, doing the same thing. Mass open pollination from a reversed "elite" female. Nothing new here :smoking: Lazy pollen chucker shenanigans. Want to see what lines you have actually worked on with pics and why not.
Whaa you say reversing strains people made popular and hitting a bunch of other popular strains or cuts you had no part in isnt breeding? Man that dont sound right ....you positive? I really want to be a breeder I all ready have a clone only you telling me I cant reverse her and make tons of cash

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
One thing tbat stood out to me and the reason i decided originally to respond to this thread is. In the 2nd paragraph of the first post of this thread is says "we specialize in creating unique cannabis cultivars" when i read that i thought to myself....heres somebody thats really "next level" .....then as i read on i noticed that all the strains were were just crosses. A cultivar by its very definition is a line that has been worked and stabilized.

According to the international code of gnomenclature for cultivated plants this defines a cultivar....View attachment 818015
Notice it ses "selected for a particular characteristic" aka selective breeding
It also ses distinct, uniform and stable.

Cultivar is not just a word to throw around cuz it sounds fancy. anyone that knows anything about plant breeding knows its a very specific term.
Amen to that. Can we all stand on the mountain top and shout it out loud!!!!!!

NHWhites

NHWhites

Will you be working on anything for outdoors in the northeast? I’m in Mass and would love some regional specific strains. I’d also love to get a hold of some m.o.b. too

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

So I have a question for those of you more knowledgeable. Does the instability show in the true GG4 clone only form or is it basically restricted to make believe random so called cuts of gg4? Does that make sense???
I have yet to see nanners. I mostly refer to her "accidental" creation. Where his sour dubb/Chemdog's Sister hermed and pollinated his chocolate trip and gg4 was born. Definitely is a hype strain for what it is.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
I wish you luck and didn’t mean to sound rude in any way. I just wanted to say that this type of questinging is common, especially given the amount of money that’s involved. Kudos and I’ll be watching your progress. Thanks for sharing the information and I look forward to seeing your results. Cheers.

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

But what people don't understand is that sometimes herm traits arent dominant their recessive , and my gg#4 rarely throws nuts(True clone only) andyeah @2toughtony what you see is the leaf twist good job , but I NEVER Have issues with " Not getting enough pollen"
That being said with 50% of its genes not being herm I'd say it can be bred out of it

There is no goji clone only or tange you pop enough packs of the seeds bet ya find what they did seeing how they all came from seeds from purchased packs available to everyone

Yea gg4 does not produce very stable offspring especially when reversed however it was hard for me to make her throw nannas

Me either dude seems chill . personally I wouldn't be advertising thigs that arent even done or in the oven yet lol that how testing gets skipped if I see the beans for sale in the next year I call shenanigans

I wanna see the "clone only" flowering

Cant tell if thats the twist or just a sad lady

Whaa you say reversing strains people made popular and hitting a bunch of other popular strains or cuts you had no part in isnt breeding? Man that dont sound right ....you positive? I really want to be a breeder I all ready have a clone only you telling me I cant reverse her and make tons of cash

And if you read the entire thread youd know That The Goji and Tangie I have Are In Fact "Clone Only" because they are individual plants that came from a worked line their individual selections and only available in Clone form therefore making it a "clone only"
If they were original they wouldn't be but they are from worked lines

& which clone only you wanna see pics of ?

2toughtony

2toughtony

But what people don't understand is that sometimes herm traits arent dominant their recessive , and my gg#4 rarely throws nuts(True clone only) andyeah @2toughtony what you see is the leaf twist good job , but I NEVER Have issues with " Not getting enough pollen"
That being said with 50% of its genes not being herm I'd say it can be bred out of it

And if you read the entire thread youd know That The Goji and Tangie I have Are In Fact "Clone Only" because they are individual plants that came from a worked line their individual selections and only available in Clone form therefore making it a "clone only"
If they were original they wouldn't be but they are from worked lines

& which clone only you wanna see pics of ?
How you gonna "work A line by reversing the glue to elites and releasing them this year? Idk man goji is goji . id like to see all pics

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

I wish you luck and didn’t mean to sound rude in any way. I just wanted to say that this type of questinging is common, especially given the amount of money that’s involved. Kudos and I’ll be watching your progress. Thanks for sharing the information and I look forward to seeing your results. Cheers.
Of course and I appreciate it , no offense taken
I'm not here to be rude I'm here to spread knowledge , insight and good genetics all over

Will you be working on anything for outdoors in the northeast? I’m in Mass and would love some regional specific strains. I’d also love to get a hold of some m.o.b. too
I'm Your Guy For M.O.B. , Jerry Berry or True Shiskaberry as Those are all Maine strains

I have yet to see nanners. I mostly refer to her "accidental" creation. Where his sour dubb/Chemdog's Sister hermed and pollinated his chocolate trip and gg4 was born. Definitely is a hype strain for what it is.
I don't see nuts either

The Clone Only is Fire , I've never had nuts but my boy did when his ppm got too high , I hear of more issues with her in hydro

I appreciate the love and the recognition , and yeah compared to most people you can definitely say I know what I'm doing but one can never know enough and anybody that really considers themselves a breeder it's a lifelong journey and you never done learning but that's why we breed these plants because they're full of surprises good and bad you just have to learn to remove all the bad traits and isolate the good traits

And as far as Sativa's go I'm working on a few including my Hyperspace strain but that's nowhere near done quite yet but she's close , I'm not disclosing the exact genetics on that cross as @jumpincactus & @logic are the only ones on here that will get those details haha and I don't mean anything by it but she's my Gem Pet Project so until she's done I took a personal oath to not give out details on her
But expect 26%+ and a hazy racy psychedelic high , she's gonna be nice

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

How you gonna "work A line by reversing the glue to elites and releasing them this year? Idk man goji is goji . id like to see all pics

Well first off I'm going to reverse it and then log results & tag my ideal FEMS and set them aside for working them
secondly you should probably educate yourself on the topic of back Crossing squaring cubing and selective hybridization
After this run I'm going to be introducing a select male from local stock that's been worked extensively and is about 99% identical then continue to work the gorilla glue line and a mix of male & females brings stabilization on much quicker but I figured you'd know that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom