Next Level Genetics (1st Drop Coming Soon)

• Thread starter Mainemedz5
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
2toughtony

2toughtony

Have you been checked for Cancer?
No need man I know what causes it and its 100%my diet I eat so much spicy food and dairy even tho I'm lactose intolerant lol
Used to have ICmag , that's how I got the Skva cut & Dumpster back in the day , The Dumpsters long gone now tho which is too bad
ive seen the dumpster here sbes still around my best friend is from Ohio

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

No need man I know what causes it and its 100%my diet I eat so much spicy food and dairy even tho I'm lactose intolerant lol
Stfu ! In pure form ?

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

And all I have left of Dumpster genetics is my DumpsterDawg got about 20 S1s left of it
Loved that strain

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
All this hate for GG#4 but Cookie's is WAAAY More UNSTABLE Than The Glue !!!!

Blessings
Why do you keep posting in other threads and here that theres so much hate for gg4 and trolls in this thread? I dont see that, just people wanting you clarify your intentions. So its safe to say you wont be releasing gg4 fem crosses for at least 5 months(2019), because you havent made the seed yet and then they will be tested after that, and this is your 1st project? You also say you will be dropping fems in 5 weeks(sept)? and you will be only releasing fems till 2019 and gg4 is your 1st project. Very confusing to say the least. You also say what sets you apart from other breeders is ORIGINALITY ? How is reversing gg4 and hitting female clones with it ORIGINAL? Lots of people have done this. Didnt see anyone say anything negative about you releasing s'1s either. I like fems myself. And no, I am not hating, it just seems you are contradicting yourself with your posts and then complaining about it in other threads and here....

G gnome

G gnome

Why do you keep posting in other threads and here that theres so much hate for gg4 and trolls in this thread? I dont see that, just people wanting you clarify your intentions. So its safe to say you wont be releasing gg4 fem crosses for at least 5 months(2019), because you havent made the seed yet and then they will be tested after that, and this is your 1st project? You also say you will be dropping fems in 5 weeks(sept)? and you will be only releasing fems till 2019 and gg4 is your 1st project. Very confusing to say the least. You also say what sets you apart from other breeders is ORIGINALITY ? How is reversing gg4 and hitting female clones with it ORIGINAL? Lots of people have done this. Didnt see anyone say anything negative about you releasing s'1s either. I like fems myself. And no, I am not hating, it just seems you are contradicting yourself with your posts and then complaining about it in other threads and here....
Bam!!!
I still want to see some of his past work, pics and all.
Me too, mirror man!!

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

REAL M.O.B.

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

2985480 68b3e2823a0055326078bf9ac4d588c5

Hydro system me and my homeboy never sent to market , My Last Grow

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

No I stated the S1s will be done in September and I'll have other stuff ready by then too

I'll keep you and everyone else updated tho

Cheers

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

I'm gonna go smoke some glue and maybe I'll finally grow some bitch tits lmao hahaha

Or not

Have a great night and safe weekend everyone !!!

Blessings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom