Next Level Genetics (1st Drop Coming Soon)

• Thread starter Mainemedz5
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
2toughtony

2toughtony

First Project will be with the GG#4 clone only
I'll be using her pollen to pollinate these females on the first run
Bay cut cherry pie
Blue gelato cookies clone only
Tangie clone only
Goji og clone only
Skva Chemdog 91 cut
Underdawg og clone only

On the 2nd GG#4 run we will be pollinating
Blueberry cupcake x Headband
Critical Chemdog #4 clone only
Dumpsterdawg
Original white widow IBL
original NL Ibl from 20+ years ago
6 of my Stabilized Purple wreck crosses
Do si does
Sunset sherbert
Landrace Afghani
Landrace Paki
Landrace Nepal
Blue Magoo
Deadhead fusion
WiFi og
King tut
Gth
Burmese kush
White walker

We Also should be obtaining some other crazy genetics for our projects but I can't specify which strains because I've been informed not to and I gave my word and they're very hard to obtain strains so we should have some interesting genetics in the very near future for everybody

After the GG#4 clone only project well be doing Cherry pie , then tangle , then blue gelato cookies and underdawg & skva91 projects

Unfortunately I won't be offering any regular seeds until after New Year's when we procure some new strains so until then everyone will only be able to get our feminized seeds

and as far as the website goes we won't be constructing one until after the first seed drop
If you read your first post you would see that you stated nothing about back crossing or cubing or even working the lines you say and if you read the quote were going to reverse the gg4 to all these clone onlys and that the gg4 will be the first run and they will be ready by September......

2toughtony

2toughtony

Well first off I'm going to reverse it and then log results & tag my ideal FEMS and set them aside for working them
secondly you should probably educate yourself on the topic of back Crossing squaring cubing and selective hybridization
After this run I'm going to be introducing a select male from local stock that's been worked extensively and is about 99% identical then continue to work the gorilla glue line and a mix of male & females brings stabilization on much quicker but I figured you'd know that
You can use whatever google terms ya want I call bs. So let me see if I have this ur gonna reverse the glue? Right? Hit clone only? Right? Then pick females and add some male that may or may not have been worked....and this is what you call breeding? Then you are going to keep mixing females and males? Doesnt sound like line work to me but hey what do I know lol still waiting on a bud pic or something besides a twig in a solo

2toughtony

2toughtony

Well first off I'm going to reverse it and then log results & tag my ideal FEMS and set them aside for working them
secondly you should probably educate yourself on the topic of back Crossing squaring cubing and selective hybridization
After this run I'm going to be introducing a select male from local stock that's been worked extensively and is about 99% identical then continue to work the gorilla glue line and a mix of male & females brings stabilization on much quicker but I figured you'd know that
Also this male your introducing is 99% identical to what? The glue? The moms your hitting ?

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

Looked this guy up on ig only found 2 pics ....hope I'm wrong and have the wrong page lol
Don't have an IG
Sorry I've been busy in the garden and prepping clones

And maybe you should come to Maine and see for yourself , Were only The Mecca of Pot On The East Coast

And the male I'm using is from a worked gorilla glue line and by doing what I said I was going to do will produce a more stable gorilla glue line and I'll be sure to get a thread for that

This thread wasn't for children like yourself , yes I didn't specify about cubing squaring etc etc in the beginning as the thought of being questioned by people that haven't ever stabilized a thing didn't cross my mind nor did I care to consider it

Ya see I get it & know why @G gnome is Skeptical , I would be too if some random prick was on here trying to push seeds for profit only and not caring that some people need the meds

That Being said I'm Not one of those said Chuckers looking to make a quick buck and disappear and I'm here to stay !!!!
I'm Opening a Retail store for Seeds/Clones soon so Money isn't my motivator here as I'll have plenty from that venture alone
Then Comes the Local Cups which well be competing in
& I'm Already a Licensed Provider & Can Legally sell genetics

I'm here for documentation purposes and I've heard good stuff about the farm
Also heard horror stories too about all the shit that happens here and I don't agree with it

Enjoy being part of your popularity club bandwagon , I want or need no part of it
I got work to do
I'll post more as time permits but the more I'm responding to trolling and attacks the less time I got to upload pics

2toughtony

2toughtony

Don't have an IG
Sorry I've been busy in the garden and prepping clones

And maybe you should come to Maine and see for yourself , Were only The Mecca of Pot On The East Coast

And the male I'm using is from a worked gorilla glue line and by doing what I said I was going to do will produce a more stable gorilla glue line and I'll be sure to get a thread for that

This thread wasn't for children like yourself , yes I didn't specify about cubing squaring etc etc in the beginning as the thought of being questioned by people that haven't ever stabilized a thing didn't cross my mind nor did I care to consider it

Ya see I get it & know why @G gnome is Skeptical , I would be too if some random prick was on here trying to push seeds for profit only and not caring that some people need the meds

That Being said I'm Not one of those said Chuckers looking to make a quick buck and disappear and I'm here to stay !!!!
I'm Opening a Retail store for Seeds/Clones soon so Money isn't my motivator here as I'll have plenty from that venture alone
Then Comes the Local Cups which well be competing in
& I'm Already a Licensed Provider & Can Legally sell genetics

I'm here for documentation purposes and I've heard good stuff about the farm
Also heard horror stories too about all the shit that happens here and I don't agree with it

Enjoy being part of your popularity club bandwagon , I want or need no part of it
I got work to do
I'll post more as time permits but the more I'm responding to trolling and attacks the less time I got to upload pics

All this hate for GG#4 but Cookie's is WAAAY More UNSTABLE Than The Glue !!!!

Blessings
You dont know me lol here is a pic for this thread because you cant offer any here is my norcal cat piss bx I made a while back no real need to keep inbreeding as more than 90% show the traits that I want ie catpiss amonia smell fast flowering no hermies and my favorite part the stomach easing effects but hey what do I know just a kid from jersey....

20180417 163110
20180417 163027
2toughtony

2toughtony

oh also cookies suck not much there besides boring high bag appeal and low yields . all I'm asking for is for you to show work lets see these elite moms your gonna dust and relese in a month? These are your wprds not mine. You havent even collected all the moms but yet your gonna sell em in Sept how is any testing being done lol

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

You dont know me lol here is a pic for this thread because you cant offer any here is my norcal cat piss bx I made a while back no real need to keep inbreeding as more than 90% show the traits that I want ie catpiss amonia smell fast flowering no heroes and my favorite part the stomach easing effects but hey what do I know just a kid from jersey....
Like the purpling ! What's the genetics on it ?
& I'll be creating a thread for the GG#4 Scrog so I'll post the link when I do

And I tried saying Back crossing works WONDERS
But What would I know Right ?

& whats wrong with your stomach ?
Can definitely relate to that (Remission from Stomach Cancer)

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

oh also cookies suck not much there besides boring high bag appeal and low yields . all I'm asking for is for you to show work lets see these elite moms your gonna dust and relese in a month? These are your wprds not mine. You havent even collected all the moms but yet your gonna sell em in Sept how is any testing being done lol
This thread is for the GG#4 project and to let people know my first drop is in September and The GG#4 seeds Will be tested before release

I have 4 strains I'm dropping including my Double grape krush & my Silver Stomper

And I see a lot of people on here Selling S1s
So when I do decide to do the same thing and actually release some S1 seeds you either want them or you don't not my problem if you don't but the fact of the matter is how is it okay for other breeders to sell S1 seeds on here but I'm not okay to do it ?

YEAH

LIKE FUCK

2toughtony

2toughtony

Like the purpling ! What's the genetics on it ?
& I'll be creating a thread for the GG#4 Scrog so I'll post the link when I do

And I tried saying Back crossing works WONDERS
But What would I know Right ?

& whats wrong with your stomach ?
Can definitely relate to that (Remission from Stomach Cancer)
Norcal catpiss( clone only) x moontang via bodhi x norcal catpiss bxing works if you want to make a line stable and the father is recessive and the mother is dom or vise versa depending on which way you want the offspring to go. But at I'm just a kid....
Also I just have a sensitive stomach and have a few patients that benefit from that trait

2toughtony

2toughtony

This thread is for the GG#4 project and to let people know my first drop is in September and The GG#4 seeds Will be tested before release

I have 4 strains I'm dropping including my Double grape krush & my Silver Stomper

And I see a lot of people on here Selling S1s
So when I do decide to do the same thing and actually release some S1 seeds you either want them or you don't not my problem if you don't but the fact of the matter is how is it okay for other breeders to sell S1 seeds on here but I'm not okay to do it ?

YEAH

LIKE FUCK
You can try and sell whatever ya want noones gonna stop you lol. Do you know josey? Have you asked if you could use his "work" aka find to build your company? You an old icmag cat?

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
You dont know me lol here is a pic for this thread because you cant offer any here is my norcal cat piss bx I made a while back no real need to keep inbreeding as more than 90% show the traits that I want ie catpiss amonia smell fast flowering no hermies and my favorite part the stomach easing effects but hey what do I know just a kid from jersey....
I will have to step up and vouch here. Ole too toughs nccp is solid gear. Excellent meds as well. @2toughtony @Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

Norcal catpiss( clone only) x moontang via bodhi x norcal catpiss bxing works if you want to make a line stable and the father is recessive and the mother is dom or vise versa depending on which way you want the offspring to go. But at I'm just a kid....
Also I just have a sensitive stomach and have a few patients that benefit from that trait
Have you been checked for Cancer?

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

You can try and sell whatever ya want noones gonna stop you lol. Do you know josey? Have you asked if you could use his "work" aka find to build your company? You an old icmag cat?
Used to have ICmag , that's how I got the Skva cut & Dumpster back in the day , The Dumpsters long gone now tho which is too bad

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

I will have to step up and vouch here. Ole too toughs nccp is solid gear. Excellent meds as well. @2toughtony @Mainemedz5
Looks solid and he sounds educated enough , more than most people I can say that
But the only reason I replied to him is cause he seems alright as well as @G gnome
& I get it

Anyone that has anything ignorant to say won't get a reply , not worth my time

Cheers

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

What will be the prices on your fem seeds?
With an avatar photo like yours I could imagine your trolling lol no offense I'm jokin
Epic eyebrows tho hahaha

& I Don't plan on Releasing everything At First As there is a couple that worry me but besides those 2 in question I have other things I'm wrapping up and will be posting pics and updates as things progress

Love the photo tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom