NFL '13

• Thread starter Theoneandonly Z
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

hate me, because i am a NE patriots fan ! its in my geography !
GO PATS !
cant believe pats are 4-0! Tom Brady and the rooks are tearing it up. not my fav team by any means, but i have much respect for their program and consistency of winning. They lost thier whole receiving core and TE's!! and plus bill belicheck's cut off sweat shirts flipped my style for sure :cool:.

soserthc1

soserthc1

Detroit Lions reppin right here! We made swaps and moves that have our defense smashing mo fo's! We got $ BIG Suh's on that line! Reggie Bush makin some ankle breakin shakes. Outaa be alot more well rounded now with him, the new receiver's and of course Megatron!
Gonna be a sick here here in tha D! I beleive we'll make it to the playoffs but SuperBowl isnt outta the question if we keep these boys together for a couple years!
Quest

Great to be excited fan and Detroit is on the up swing but Super Bowl ??? I just hope they can make the early thanksgiving game interesting this year..... a upbeat but disappointed Eagles fan here.....

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

The defection of a fan is to root for the team where 1 - your from or 2 - were you were born - so no hate..... hate is saved for Cowboys fans that never lived in Dallas but there daddy bought them a dallas shirt where they were good ....

HAHAHAHA im still laughing! couldnt have said it better myself

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

Happy NFL Sunday farmers!
Games to watch:
Bears vs saints
Cowboys vs broncos
Lions vs packers (go Detroit!!)
Seahawks vs Colts (u know who I'm going for)
Texans vs 49ers
Chargers vs raiders

Gonna be a good Sunday. My buddy kicked me a nice batch of cookies to puff on! Nothing like bloody Marys and GSC! - side note - these cooks are the forum cut. Same cut same grow but this batch was done via flood tables instead of coco beds... this batch is noticeably mintier than any cooks I've had. Makes me wonder how style of grow can change taste profile

bigdaddyg8

bigdaddyg8

watching them all, (red zone ) but the pats are on and i am at the edge of my seat .
right now the score is 6-3 bengals .

soserthc1

soserthc1

Another Vick injury and here comes another Eagles collapse .... to a team that basically quit in the first half , damn so tired of disappointment wtf edit giants go up with a td catch from a dude on his third catch of the year again wtf.... gonna starting routing for sea..... but a fan is not a choice

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

Soser, the 12th man welcomes u bro..
Another Vick injury and here comes another Eagles collapse .... to a team that basically quit in the first half , damn so tired of disappointment wtf edit giants go up with a td catch from a dude on his third catch of the year again wtf.... gonna starting routing for sea..... but a fan is not a choice

soserthc1

soserthc1

wait we have life we ducked a clear blow to the head penalty and intercepted and then a beautiful celek catch up 29/21 say it aint so ...... but actually i'm already adopting Seattle as my second favorite team ... went to hemp fest beautiful place and damn good team with a good shot for sure....thanks for the invite but only when there not playing the eagles oh shit colts just went up.....edit again manning just thru a interception sweet....

soserthc1

soserthc1

Wow for once we actually got a break , how can Eli , win the damn super bowl and then play so shitty ... gotta say any New York loss excites me..... Andy Ried 5-0 oh shit.... and appears Green Bay still owns you Lions fan but maybe you can make the turkey day early game interesting .... lol....jk

bigdaddyg8

bigdaddyg8

Upset in cinci! Bengals beat the pats

ya, that sucks for me .what are you going to do ? can't win them all .
they looked like shit dude .
to bad it had to be an afc team . dont hurt so much to loose to the nfc .
back to work on tuesday,not going to loose two in a row . i hope ?

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

Its all good, my team took a loss that shouldn't of happened. Let the lead go and couldn't capitalize with possesion. Fuck I hate losing. Watching Dallas vs Denver ATM, pretty impressive game so far

soserthc1

soserthc1

Its all good, my team took a loss that shouldn't of happened. Let the lead go and couldn't capitalize with possesion. Fuck I hate losing. Watching Dallas vs Denver ATM, pretty impressive game so far

well didn't expect to win them all did ya and if you got lose a few at least make it a battle , wish that game was national here looked damn good...

putembk

putembk

Whew....can't take another Broncos game like that. Started drinking in the middle of the 2nd quarter and talk about on the edge of your seat. In order to go deep in the playoffs you have to be a little lucky....the Broncos were yesterday. Cowboys were ready to play and the Broncos got out of town with a win they will look back on and realize the ball bounces in funny ways sometimes.

soserthc1

soserthc1

Whew....can't take another Broncos game like that. Started drinking in the middle of the 2nd quarter and talk about on the edge of your seat. In order to go deep in the playoffs you have to be a little lucky....the Broncos were yesterday. Cowboys were ready to play and the Broncos got out of town with a win they will look back on and realize the ball bounces in funny ways sometimes.

Uh , what a good team also and gotta love Decker but a Deep hatred for Payton will never allow me to route for the Bronco's

putembk

putembk

Uh , what a good team also and gotta love Decker but a Deep hatred for Payton will never allow me to route for the Bronco's
Why the hate? Thinking that Payton is one of the most down to earth even minded players in the NFL. Sorry but without Manning the Broncos are only an average team. I LOVE HIM!!!! The wife hated it when we got him and released Tebow......not now.

Top Bottom