NFL '13

• Thread starter Theoneandonly Z
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
souf69

souf69

Only in Colorado can I smoke legally and have the superbowl team this year! Broncos all the way! Haters hate and window shoppers dont shop. Well I suppose the Seahawks may have a chance too.

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

Week 3 Scores
Tennessee 20, San Diego 17
Final
Cincinnati 34, Green Bay 30
Final
Dallas 31, St. Louis 7
Final
Cleveland 31, Minnesota 27
Final
New England 23, Tampa Bay 3
Final
New Orleans 31, Arizona 7
Final
Detroit 27, Washington 20
Final
Carolina 38, New York Giants 0
Final
Baltimore 30, Houston 9
Final
Kansas City 26, Philadelphia 16
Final
Miami 27, Atlanta 23
Final
New York Jets 27, Buffalo 20
Final
Indianapolis 27, San Francisco 7
Final
Seattle 45, Jacksonville 17
Final
Chicago 40, Pittsburgh 23
Final
Oakland at Denver (8:30 p.m. ET)
ESPN

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

Sunday Football!!!

....my team is getting handled by Houston. JJ watt is a beast!

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

Crazy game, I'm not gonna lie, I was doubting for sure but never lost faith. Richard Sherman all day!

Mad love for raiders here, especially now that we aren't in the same conference. Go Flynn!

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
My lions pull one out or thin air and we r tied with Chicago for 1st in the division wtf. :)

Looked pretty good except for Snatchford's throwing! Still a great win now onto the Cheese Heads!!

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Detroit baby! Them boys are gonna wreck mo fo's! Whatchout ya'll, Lions are finally climing the throne! King of the jungle! & the grid iron! I know Im pushin it, but Id like to see the play New England again mid season. Too bad we wont get to catch that one...
I

symbiote420

symbiote420

We owed the Bears an ass whopping finally, and yea ol' Staffie needs to fine tune his freakin' aim ....how the hell are you under/overthrowing Megatron? Bush seems to be the key for keeping the Defense fresh and off the field while adding another dimension to a once one dimensional but already explosive offense!

Green Bay's next week and they're owed an ass whipping too!

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Playoff's sure do sound good, but Staffie does have to get into his grove before I get too happy. Reggie added anonther facet to our team. We definity have the potential for the playoffs! Makes,me so happy to say that as a true lifelong fan reppin the home teeam! Gp Lions!!!!
Quest

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
49ers, my team forever, since 1960s. My second fave, Broncos, due to the Elway years whom I followed since his days at Stanford Univ., and after moving to colo., Bronco's, love both, can't go wrong...
This Bronco team will go down in history as one of the best teams ever. Glad to see Elway as GM, and the Manning come back you just got to love....
GO DONKEYS!!!
One year we were drinking at a local beer joint and witnessed Elway puking his guts out in parking lot, too much Anchor Steam beer and clams I reckon......
Met him once and asked him if he recalled that incident, he laughed and said those were the days wern't they?

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
No denying that Reggie Bush is a game changer for the lions! Havent had a run game since Barry. And with Bell to back him up its a real threat to anyone they face. Lots of overthrows yesterday. When he missed Broyles down the seem.....!!!uhg Get it together Stafford!

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

I know! Stafford had me so aggrivated yesterday. He's a better qb than he showed yesterday. Hopefully he will redeem himself this Sunday.

Top Bottom