NFL '13

• Thread starter Theoneandonly Z
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Why the hate? Thinking that Payton is one of the most down to earth even minded players in the NFL. Sorry but without Manning the Broncos are only an average team. I LOVE HIM!!!! The wife hated it when we got him and released Tebow......not now.
Lots of fans did not like Elway, at Stanford when he was QB we would chant no way Elway. John was and is a a team player who got better in his late years. Manning, class act except for the poppa john pizza commercials...

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

I'm with soser on this one.. I dunno y, but I have a deep hatred for both manning brothers, (eli isn't so bad now, being that he is 0-5..) maybe its jealousy due to their success, maybe its the dumb commercials they do, or maybe because both played for teams I despise... I'm not quite sure. However, Peyton is the shit. Smartest QB I've seen. The worst thing about it is that after he is done playing, he is going to become a head coach and take that team to the bowl most likely more than once!

Besides my dislike for these individuals, they put on hell of a game. That Dallas Denver game was great. Leave it to Romo to blow it again!

soserthc1

soserthc1

Why the hate? Thinking that Payton is one of the most down to earth even minded players in the NFL. Sorry but without Manning the Broncos are only an average team. I LOVE HIM!!!! The wife hated it when we got him and released Tebow......not now.

Don't know I think its because of all the bullshit at the line , moving his hands and this and that omaha shit , OR IT COULD be i'm a bitter nasty old eagles fan that has never won a superbowl and we gereally hate everyone -plus the whole Manning thing really don't like any of them unless they were my qb ......lol ..... YEA think thats it.......

soserthc1

soserthc1

Lots of fans did not like Elway, at Stanford when he was QB we would chant now way Elway. John was and is a a team player who got better in his late years. Manning, class act except for the poppa john pizza commercials...

actually that is the only thing i like about him is them commercials ........lol

putembk

putembk

actually that is the only thing i like about him is them commercials ........lol
Was thinking that "FOOTBALL ON YOUR PHONE" was a little over the top. Having a hard time believing he did that...guess he needs the $$$. lol

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I also hate Payton & I only hate him b'cuz he's a Bronco...LOL

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Peyton is the best QB to Ever play the game. Im a Lions fan so I need at least 2 teams to root for and the Broncos are taking the trophy this year. Last years loss to the Ravens made me sick. And fuck Ray Lewis too!! :D

deepthought

deepthought

I think my Chargers are pretty much going to suck balls this year. They were favored to win against the Raiders and still lost.......to the Raiders. (arch rivals).

I think the best I could hope for is a winning season (more wins than losses) and a win against the Raiders later this season. They have almost no chance of making the playoffs.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I think my Chargers are pretty much going to suck balls this year. They were favored to win against the Raiders and still lost.......to the Raiders. (arch rivals).

They have no chance of making the playoffs.
I love the 1st line in this ^^^ post...LOL... I think ur rite...

deepthought

deepthought

Hey, I'm a fan.....not a fanatic. At least I'm honest.

I'm actually amazed this thread hasn't turned into a mess of bickering and posturing and "oh yeah? well show me the stats bro show me the f****** stats!"

I guess this is how football fans that get stoned a lot talk about football :). Mostly pretty calm.

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

I'm actually amazed this thread hasn't turned into a mess of bickering and posturing and "oh yeah well show me the stats bro show me the f****** stats!"

I guess this is how football fans that get stoned a lot talk about football :). Mostly pretty calm.

ha i thought for sure this would bring some hate. Glad it hasnt, all about the +vibes here.

Seahawk fan here, ever since i moved to so cal, ive adopted san diego as my go to team... not much to go to at the moment... i thought Manti Te'o would help take their D to another level, not impressed so far.

on another note - im just a football fan, love big match ups and close games. This weekend im looking forward to the Saints vs Patriot game. Thinking the Pats will bounce back after a loss and ruin the 5-0 saints perfect season

deepthought

deepthought

ha i thought for sure this would bring some hate. Glad it hasnt, all about the +vibes here.

Seahawk fan here, ever since i moved to so cal, ive adopted san diego as my go to team... not much to go to at the moment... i thought Manti Te'o would help take their D to another level, not impressed so far.

on another note - im just a football fan, love big match ups and close games. This weekend im looking forward to the Saints vs Patriot game. Thinking the Pats will bounce back after a loss and ruin the 5-0 saints perfect season

I hope not, I like the Saints. Mostly because of Drew Brees, former San Diego QB. I remember my buddy saying back in, I think it was 05, that Drew Brees was a so-so QB and would never amount to much. We argued about it for about an hour. I tried to tell him that Brees had some health issues and that once healthy and with the right offense he would do great things. Couldn't convince him.

I've reminded him of that argument several times in the last few years. Of course he's a Niners fan and always comes back with Bowl 94. :mad: lol.

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

Oh the lovely bowl of 94. Personally I believe it was the half time show that ruined the game for the chargers. Good ole micheal Jackson completely killed the mood... what they really needed was a Madonna nip slip! Being a hawk fan, I get the whole super bowl ring thrown in my face a few times, that's when I just start yelling real loud, u see the 12th man just broke the noise record...

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I'm actually amazed this thread hasn't turned into a mess of bickering and posturing and "oh yeah? well show me the stats bro show me the f****** stats!"

Were stoners over here not drunk ass maniacs.. LOL

Juss some friendly rivalry around here nuthin personal there r juss some teams Raider fans don't like<< all 31 other teams..LOL but Denver,SD,& KC r at the very top of my list of teams I really hate.. LOL

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

Happy football Sunday Funday!! Some decent match ups today:
Lions vs browns
Rams vs Texans
Saints vs patriots
Cardinals vs 49ers
Redskins vs cowboys

Im looking forward to jags (0-5) vs broncos(5-0)! Biggest spread in sports history. So I threw 50$ on the Jags! I could buy like 16 packs of seeds if they win! Ha

Go hawks
Z

putembk

putembk

Happy football Sunday Funday!! Some decent match ups today:
Lions vs browns
Rams vs Texans
Saints vs patriots
Cardinals vs 49ers
Redskins vs cowboys

Im looking forward to jags (0-5) vs broncos(5-0)! Biggest spread in sports history. So I threw 50$ on the Jags! I could buy like 16 packs of seeds if they win! Ha

Go hawks
Z
Broncos game is probably going to be a sleeper unless you bet it. I don't think the Broncos will cover either. To many points. Jags could have a really good game or the Broncos could shut it down before they cover.

deepthought

deepthought

Just finished watching Sunday Night Football.

I thought Bob Costas' thoughts on the "Redskins" name were pretty spot on.

Good game, enjoyed watching RG 3's play (at least in first half) and was glad to see Cowboys take it.

How about the play of that Cowboy's defense with all those injuries? Pretty good stuff.

bigdaddyg8

bigdaddyg8

the pats won a real knuckle bitter .
picked up a few more major injuries .
i don't know how many more injuries we can withstand .
as long its not brady we still have a chance to compete .

Top Bottom