NFL Pre Season Smack Talk Thread

• Thread starter ReelBusy1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

0sWizZle

Favre going to Minnesota isnt that much of an upgrade over Sage Rosenthal....no WR to throw to at all...Bernard Berrian a deep threat and that new WR they drafted is unproven....who is Brett gonna throw the ball to? Peterson is gonna have to become a complete back like Westbrook and catch 65+ balls to make the Vikings next level status....AP is the key to Minnestoa...Favre had Donald Driver and Greg Jennings his last year in Green Bay....both 1,000+ yard WR's

B

BigDaddyc9

This is the year the Rams rise from the cellar to 1st place in NFC west.Rams fan for life.NFL fan for life.Peace BigD

K

koopa troopa

funny thing oswizzle, bobby wade, the 3rd receiver, led the vikings in receptions. berrian will hopefully develop more over the season. favre is known for his cannon, so i don't see why berrian won't get more catches/yds/tds. AP can't be a complete back if they got chester taylor. IMO, taylor is a better 3rd down back and he is more reliable catching the ball on swings and screens.

R

ReelBusy1

This is the year the Rams rise from the cellar to 1st place in NFC west.Rams fan for life.NFL fan for life.Peace BigD

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
My eyes are watering.

What color is the sky in your world BigDaddy?
Ours is blue.

D

Donk Frog

only reason I watch is cause I bet on the games....lol
by the way when do the first pre=season games start?

C

chunkymunky

the broncos are my team, but what the hell are they doing? we need to fire the new coach asap.

K

koopa troopa

yeah i don't like orton with that mustache of his. dude looks like an 80's cop.

F

FastForward

Smack talk eh?

Why do you call it football, when it's mostly thrown or carried in the hands? Soccer, as you Americans call it, is played with the feet....so ours is the real football and yours is some shady knock off :)

I used to support the LA Rams as an LA-born Londoner, but then I moved to Berkeley, so I supported the 49ers (Oakland were in LA at the time). The Raiders moved back to Oakland and the Rams went out to St Louis.....so now I don't really follow any team in particular, just enjoy the sport. I still hold the Rams close to my heart.....Eric Dickerson (pre Oilers) was a childhood hero....

S

smoke1sun

You can't totaly blame the packers management about favre.
He retired too many times and wanted to keep coming back.
Many of us in the green bay area were kinda glad they made a decision and stuck to it.
He did the same shit with NY last season, he retired again, what is it now 3 or 4 times?
I am a die hard Packer fan, and Favre made football in GB a fucking soap opera.
He is one of the all time great QBs and it sucks what happened, it's time for some new blood though.

Agreed, you lose your future, for a wishy washy few seasons of bret farve. Im a secondary pac fan. I love the secondary. Those are some dogs. Woodson is a beast. But shit, i was done with farve when he threw that pic, in the last green bay playoff game he played in. If he wanted to continue playin his time was up in green bay.

But i do think hell be a good pick up for the viks, he wont have to throw the ball so many time, and his arm wont be rubber by the end of the season, like his last 3-4 years.

Now my number on team. THE TENN TITANS. But our qb situation if f'd up. Collins, naw he some bullshit. Young, I dont know, he's a little to emotional for a qb. I hope he can step it up.

GO TITANS

K

koopa troopa

i fucking called the end to that rose bowl game before it started with vince young scoring a td to seal the deal which pretty much happened. too bad NFL speed is at another level and he has that unique throwing style which seems to get picked off easier.

al harris is decent, but randy moss made him look terrible when he mooned all you packer fans to get the W. i can't believe champ bailey only got 1 pick last season.

0sWizZle

Lets get a fucken Fantasy League going gentleman.....what da hell u guys all know ur shit..i wanna play in a league with talent....

Koopa ur right about Taylor...hes an awsome 3rd down back and is shit on screens/swing passes...but AP if the dude see one lil crack....its the road runner going beep beep and str8 to the house...

I cant wait to see Matt Ryan this season...that dude is such a fucken good QB...and now he's got Gonzo to throw to....its gonna be a sick season...i have league where i get only keep 2 of my keepers...Michael Turner...Matt Forte...Chris Johnson or Andre Johnson...talk about fucken dilema huh lol

I'm going Turner and Forter btw if anyone cares lol

K

koopa troopa

i'm not into fantasy. i find it annoying when people cheer for the opposite team just for their "fantasy" league. it's like dungeons and dragons for jocks...

S

smoke1sun

al harris is decent, but randy moss made him look terrible when he mooned all you packer fans to get the W. i can't believe champ bailey only got 1 pick last season.

Plex work his ass to. i wish they would of put woodson over on him in the second half. But thats what i like about them two. Man to man most of the game, and they dont give a rats ass who you are. throwback cover corners.

And champ bailey. OVERRATED. I remember a monday night football gave a few years back, when he was 1 on 1 with gonzalas the whole game. Gonzalas tore his ass out the frame. :banana:

Now Gonzalas was and is a great tight end, but your suppose to be a top corner in the league. OOOKKKK

C

chunkymunky

that is some funny stuff.
i am ready for the return of jake the snake.

M

MIZZ ELVIS

I remember that game, bailey got worked over something fierce by gonz.........

K

koopa troopa

dude is good almost every down, but when no one throws your way, it's easy to lose focus when they go for it.

i say asomugha will be the shutdown corner of 09-10. what happened to cromartie leading INTs from 2 years ago? a big bodied corner like him is sweet to watch fight for the ball. the one handed pick against peyton manning says it all.

wonka

wonka

asomugha is the shut down corner of 09-10 and a few more seasons... no one throws his way too.. darrelle revis is a rising star that will be one of the leagues top cb

K

koopa troopa

luckily TO is out of the division cuz he burns gb cbs. dude was in his early 30's too going on mid.

at first i hated that fool with a passion, but he has got some straight up b-ball skills and speed to still burn the best of em. gonna be sick to watch buffalo this season.

GB fans tell grant to step it up. ya he had over 1K yds, but only 4 TD's? the lions rb kevin smith only played a part season and got 8 TD's just shy of 1K. yes they lost every game, but some of the games were close. forte has got you guys beat too and with all the depth, they can put up some numbers with a qb to back D's off.

vikings got the momentum now with a healthy team. 8-8 2 season ago, 10-6 last yr (North title), and favre's cannon. oh how i love football...

if i could be reborn, i would be a shutdown corner cuz that position is sick.

Latest posts

Top Bottom