NFL Pre Season Smack Talk Thread

• Thread starter ReelBusy1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

0sWizZle

Not a Packers fan by an stretch of the imagination ....Rodgers is going to ELite status this year....I have direct TV and watch every single fucken NFL game...i dont care based on records what u think.... Watch when the season starts...Packers are a better team...Chris Carter lol I'm talking about the present Vikings not the days of Randy and Carter ...Vikings WR corp is weak...it doesnt matter though...they have the best run D and best running back...they'll make the playoffs....they wont win the division though....

Larry Fitzgerald is insane as is Boldin... AJ and Fitz are the 2 very best...1A and 1B...

AJ is just Boldin and Fitzgerald mixed into one player....he can do it all...Deep route with lightning speed like Fitz..and across the Middle like Boldin all day....

I said the Packers have issues on Run D...and the Jags have one of the top 3 best RB's in the League...Maruice Bowling Ball Jones Drew....if the Packers couldnt stop normal running backs u think they're gonna be able to stop mighty mouse on steroids..... MJD is a baller..i used to watch him play at UCLA...

M

malikia

guys do know bears got new qb this year all they need is 14 a game from off and def will do rest

K

koopa troopa

anyone want a "friendly" wager on NFC division champs? it's vikes all day. i was saying that cris carter spoke highly of the vikings WRs cuz he saw how much they progressed in the offseason. antoine winfield is coming back off his best season with a 5yr deal. jared allen is gonna pass rush the shit out of any o-line this season. EJ henderson is back after breaking 6 toes. how the hell do you break that many toes?

E

ehole

Sigh.....go jaguars...

we're going 8-8...maybe. i'm just about over jack del rio. for some odd reason i kinda liked our draft this year. also we so have to get rid of mike shula-i hated watching him destroy my crimson tide and now he's a qb coach

S

smoke1sun

guys do know bears got new qb this year all they need is 14 a game from off and def will do rest

A new Qb but nobody to throw the ball to. And that defense is some straight bull dookie. hahaha.

And my teams qb (kerry collins) is the best, and is gonna take us to the super bowl. lolol

K

koopa troopa

jags got decent talent. jones-drew isn't a solid starting back imo. he's like a beefed up darren sproles, but can't block 6'6'' linemen. troy williamson was the biggest #1 round pick ever made in the randy moss to oakland trade. he could only catch off his chest plate. now he's with his butt buddy mike tice not doing a damn thing. with matt jones gone you guys are weak at the WR position.

E

ehole

jags got decent talent. jones-drew isn't a solid starting back imo. he's like a beefed up darren sproles, but can't block 6'6'' linemen. troy williamson was the biggest #1 round pick ever made in the randy moss to oakland trade. he could only catch off his chest plate. now he's with his butt buddy mike tice not doing a damn thing. with matt jones gone you guys are weak at the WR position.

yeah i'm quite pissed we upped mo-jo's contract without any proof of him being a feature back. i'm gonna have to disagree with matt jones, he never panned out to being anything more than an average wide reciever at best who will not be missed. he was constantly the last man walking off the field, which probably comes from his qb days at arkansas. the afc south is gonna be another tough division again this year. shit our stadium doesn't even have a sponsor and teams like the giants have sponsors at their practice field

W

whiteberry

i think its minnesota vikings year and i hope farve goes to minnesota!

0sWizZle

u guys dissing Maurice Jones Drew just soldify your lack of knowledge when it comes to the NFL....the guy has averaged 15 touchdowns a season as a back up for 3 years now lol dont be suprised if this guy puts up 2,000+ all purpose yards...

Jags have a weak WR corp..still better then Minnesotas though....Give me a hall of famer Torry Holt any day over that whole Vikes WR crew

E

ehole

0sWizZle i've probably been to more jaguars games than you've even watched. he had a great rookie season but has kinda slacked off since. sure he may have a high td amount because we took out taylor and let mojo bang it in inside the 5. i'm just saying he's not a feature back. he'll probably get 20 touches max a game, can't block, and better hope greg jones can carry some weight in the backfield. and holt still has some lingering thigh issues he sat out a bit over summer drills, but yes the man will teach our sorry group of recievers how to play some wr in the nfl and i'm glad to have him.

K

koopa troopa

you'd take the jags WRs over vikings? hahaha... holt is old and he's not in his rams days anymore... garrard is a G though. our WRs will have better #'s than the jags this year for sure.

M

Mr. Whipple

DA BEARS.

The Vikings can have Favre and we'll use Green Bay as a urinal.

Until Cutler blows his knee out in the third week of pre-season.

What ??? Ive been a Bears fan for 32 years. Why would things change now. Jeesh

Whip

K

koopa troopa

wow, favre is a fish taco... dude is just a drama bag. t-jack will win the qb battle, but he's gonna have a tremendous responsibility. he's got a cannon and that's without a doubt. after gus got hurt, t-jack played well until the eagles. the whole team played shitty and it was at home. AP will have a tough year, but he is the fucking man.

U

uefear

Alright yall may know your shit but.........

David Gerrard is not a G. He had one good season and got a big contract and that was the dumbest thing we ever did BESIDES draft Byron Leftwich.

Also, MJD is a solid back, period. To say he isn't is ridiculous. Last year he was our starting back just to let all of you know. Fred was backing him up last year besides when MJD was injured. Also to say he can't block, you must be kidding. He is known for taking out huge linebackers on the blitz. In my opinion he is the hardest working player on our team from what I have seen and he has a great attitude to boot.

And Matt Jones are you serious? He was terrible. Had one good season and then never did crap. Was lazy on and off the field, in and out of trouble with cocaine. He couldn't get any yards after the catch even with his huge stride. It was a blessing we got rid of Matt Jones.

We are rebuilding now....our year was the year Gerrard did so well. If we were gonna go anywhere it was that year. Now we have a few years to wait as our team rebuilds the defense that used to be great and now sucks ass. Reggie Nelson played like garbage last year and our secondary is just in desperate need of some experience.

Also, I have about had it with Jack as well. I feel like there is such a lack of scouting for the Jags when it comes to the QB and WR positions because we only care about running and defense. The sad part is every time we play a game most of us know what plays the Jags are gonna run, so I can only imagine what the teams who study the film must know. I feel like I could draw up a better playbook and game plan than the Jags do sometimes.

All you non-Jag fans don't even know how lucky you are to not have to watch the Jaguars every Sunday.

Top Bottom