NFL Pre Season Smack Talk Thread

• Thread starter ReelBusy1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

koopa troopa

man the vikes straight up held the colts. manning sacked twice and he fell down to avoid another sack for a loss. yeah that donald brown guy broke a big run, but a lot of poor tackling. AP ran pretty hard too. what did i say about chester taylor? he's legit as hell and he took one of your boys with him dragging behind to the endzone. vikes are legit as hell and sage made a lot of good passes. harvin will be active next week against the chiefs. they are going down too. LJ isn't like he used to be.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
LOL at KOOPA!! The Colts always lose in preseason. They were 0-5 the year they won the SuperBowl. Brown had 5 carries for 58 yards with a long of 38. So he had 1 for 38 and 4 for 20 yards. Peterson had 4 for 20 yards.

The Colts did look bad as a whole but Brown looked better than ANY player on the field including Peterson. He was faster, shiftier and I think the NFL has a new top dog. He was the nations leading rusher in college last year. You know the Colt's also drafted the nations leading receiver last year. Interesting to say the least.

The Vikings are a mid tier team. The Bears and Packers are both going to be ahead of them. They have too many weaknesses including the biggest one... quarterback.

They used to have the best running back but now Peterson has to settle for second because Brown just introduced himself to the NFL.

K

koopa troopa

tobor you don't know shit. your colts lost to the chargers last year with a hurt LT and sproles just twerked you guys.

if you watched the game last night, you can't argue that sage wasn't mildly impressive. he brings the pocket presence we need and t-jack is more our scramble type. who is brown anyway? the only name i'm hearing is AP. addai will keep brown from getting enough play time to top the league. we didn't even have harvin last night and our 1st string D just murked peyton. it's on the highlights and maybe you should look at them.

as far as i'm concerned with last years rankings and this years drafts, the nfc north looks like this.

1 Vikings (defending north champs)
2 Packers
3 Bears
4 Lions

0sWizZle

lol The Vikings are going no where this year....NO WR's...Berrian got carted off....Tarvaris Jackson looks worst then last year....str8 boo boo.....AP looked good...but Donald Brown looked quicker no doubt....Addai sucks...he'll lose his strarting job mid season.....the Colts are on another level then the Vikings....and The Packers are the best team in that division...Best QB...Best WR....and solid everywhere else

S

smoke1sun

Comparing AP to this brown, cat?

Come on fellas, ask yourself if you had to pick one today who would you take?
move on.

P.S GO TITANS

K

koopa troopa

how did we get to the playoffs with 2 qb's, one being old last season? we got somewhere last year. packers were 6-10. stop playing us with that bs that you guys are that good. you had jennings, driver, grant, and your other weapons. bj raji and that lb won't up your chances... we got 2 qb's again this year and they both are decent at best. vikings were 10-6 and obviously taking the title says it all.

randall mcdaniel getting into the HOF was legit... what other guard do you know that pro bowled 12 seasons in 14 years?

G

G.F. Greens

this thread is gonna get ugly but what the hell a little shit talkin is always fun but anyways im just glad i got my Bengals season tickets back think we are gonna have good season this year but either way come sundays i'll be a few rows back in the endzone right by the Bengals Storm Trooper cheering my team to victory!!!

GFG

S

smoke1sun

I didnt see the pre season game, the other night but my boy called me and said vince young looked horrible.

Damn Vince i'm pullin for, but shit. who's 3rd string, we might need him cause you know teams gonna put nine in the box, and dare us to throw the ball.

Ohh but i see he had a better outing against the bucs!!!!!!

K

koopa troopa

ahhh u be wise sir... kobe is legit. he's got the crazy ass layups and king of fade aways.

K

koopa troopa

dude i bet he did that so he didn't have to sleep at the mankato dorms... all i can say is WOW FAVRE... if this is actually the case this time, then hello superbowl. maybe he spent time working out and feeling more comfortable after surgery before making a full commitment.

0sWizZle

Vick + Eagles = NFC Championship=Superbowl vs New England....Rematch

Top Bottom