NFL Pre Season Smack Talk Thread

• Thread starter ReelBusy1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

da BUG

i guess we finally got Berry under contract as the highest paid safety at 60 mil. for 6 years.
im gonna stand by my prediction of chiefs vs. jets in the afc championship. there will be a lil poetic justice when we shove it down their throats with thomas jones.

J

Jalisco Kid

You guys are not reading the local papers, it's the Chargers all the way. JK

E

ent

You mean the San Diego "one and done" Chargers?

If it's worth anything to ya, them chargers are my AFC team. I've been reading them papers. Seems like L.T. really couldn't "let go" last year and the year before. At least that's what p-Riv said and what gates insinuated.

JK- you gotta watch this vid. Shit gets real at about 1:20. Hilarious.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rSW3yIP5SY[/youtube]

M

madhatter201

Pats are gonna go all the way.
Thats all I have to say.
And if your an asshole that don't think that way.
Then you are fucken gay.

(Just kidding about the gay thing...Politiclly incorrect...homosexuals did'nt ryme) lol

K

koopa troopa

i see that the vikes play the pats this year. randy gets to see the purple again.

i vividly remember him being pissed off at being traded to oakland only for the vikings to upgrade the defense and jerseys. yes, he was mad he couldn't be in the fly new unis.

southstreets

southstreets

hell yea san diego all the way!! there comes a time when r chokings gotta end..

F

fido

im from philly!
go eagales or how ever you spell that crap!
hahaha.
new qb under center
a dogman as the second string qb
a bunch of rookies starting
what does that sound like a resipe for?
haha
my spelling is a bit off tonight.
i wonder why that could be?

go philly
fido

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Go Colts

We probably don't have many more years of Manning left so we need to make the most of them, while they last. Still have the bad taste in my mouth from last year

mal

N

NUCKLEDRAGGER

hoping for an all Manning Super Bowl and since i was born in Indy, Go Horse!!!

K

koopa troopa

the silver fox is back for round 2. his favorite target sidney rice is out for 8 weeks with hip surgery. this kid is elite for sure! now we signed javon walker who had his best season with favre as insurance. harvin keeps having migraine problems too.

K

koopa troopa

that's news to me that we got camarillo. i liked sapp.

we'll see if the pack can beat us this year. 2-0 with favre.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
The Vikings just got Moss for a 3rd round pick next year. OMG!! They stole him from the Patriots. SWEET!!

J

John Ditchweed

Lol Im glad i didnt see this thread untill just now i think my team is the only team not to win a game yet!!! Im not sure how this happened the talent that the 49ers have gotten ofver the last few years in the draft we have all the potental in the world just cant seem to get over the hump.... Oh well our two rookie o-line guys look like they will be studs so watch out in the next couple years

K

koopa troopa

MOSS BACK TO THE VIKES!!! shut your mouth revis... funny how that ass runs his mouth after randy pulls a one hander, without even using his body to brace the ball. all of a sudden, revis pulled his hammy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom