nice big old DEA and BoCo bust in Nedtown

• Thread starter muir
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
lino

lino

ya SeaMaid , I knew you were a mtn Hippie chick after I saw your post about your dog,,, I was testing my guess.

muir

muir

muir, why you so down on Ned,,, got some bud last week from there,,, it was freakN good,,, you guys seem to be putting some good bud up there.

And seaMaid,, I see ya posting lots in Cali,,, are you Mtn hippie chick or city slicker chick ? Colo? Cali?

because Ned was nice till the "big lot" folks started using it as a distribution point for deals headed east. We have killer small lot growers, have for forever. It's sad. The change has been dramatic. 6-9 months have seen a big jump in all other drugs and drug related crime. Been pretty sleepy till as of late.

lino

lino

muir, I feel your pain, I get it now ,,, the idiots dealers bring the cops to quiet, new ol hood. Sorry had to go re-read your posts...

SeaMaiden thats cool ya mention your married . A cool single hippy gro chick on a farmer site is like a grasshopper in chicken pen. That comment stops all the roosters from pecking...;)

ttystikk

ttystikk

Odd , I picked up Tahoe Bud in Ned town, how ironic is that. A Tahoe chick on a Ned Thread!

Seamaiden gets around, in all the best ways. If she and/or her husband ever come to Colorado, they've got more invitations than days in a fortnight!

ttystikk

ttystikk

because Ned was nice till the "big lot" folks started using it as a distribution point for deals headed east. We have killer small lot growers, have for forever. It's sad. The change has been dramatic. 6-9 months have seen a big jump in all other drugs and drug related crime. Been pretty sleepy till as of late.

Even my friends who live there and grow those small lots won't be seen in town anymore.

squiggly

squiggly

well, seems that Ned has really taken a turn for the worse. Seems folks think, and are evidently right that you can hook up with a big load in Ned. I don't know where it's coming from but it looks like we are being used as a midway point for Cali Weed. We also have a research chemical person(s) set up in the area along with other shit like meth and heroin flowing well now in the area. I watch shady mother fuckers on the daily now working anyone sitting for a minute, "bro, where can I get weight?".

Fuck all these mother fuckers coming into town, shitting and leaving. Fuck the task force and the DEA, they come to town, shit and leave too.

Ned is a community not the fucking rest stop on the interstate. I have tried to elevate town's thinking on pot...... but with this shit going on the backlash will be huge. There will be more violence in Ned.

Sounds like pretty much every suburb I'm familiar with in the country. In every urban area there is at least one town which acts as the drug "hub" of that area. Sucks, but it's an old story--nothing will stop it happening.

ttystikk

ttystikk

That's smart. My feeling is that my next venture will be in Boulder and be in the marine ornamental biz.

I am abandoning federland as a lost cause.

Let me know if I can help in any way, brother.

DonJuanMatus

DonJuanMatus

out in Gilpin, I am hearing of Red Card folk being contacted for "compliance checks" by LEO.

half of Gilpin is from FLA now. cheeses.

waaaaaaaaah, waaaaaaah...this thread is fear mongering at its finest...^same dude that told me to expect knock and talk for running 8kw, been almost 2 years, and im still waiting for that knock muir...sheriff has been to all my neighbors houses who had NO paperwork and over 100 plants and didnt give a shit and left in 5 minutes..hes pulled me over smoking with the car smogged, with jars on the seat and didnt look at it twice, even gave me a ride home once...the sheriffs up here are the shit...my realtor runs over 100 plants without a rec...i can tell you story upon story like this, to counter act your fear mongering...ive heard from the horses mouth, after the rec law passes that cops arent even following up on complaints or tips of growing anymore, they figure everyone is growing, because everyone is...this shits LEGAL now muir...there is a neighborhood in gilpin where 15 of the 17 houses grow and the sheriff goes by all the time , knows everyone grows and knows them by name...he could care less, ive heard this from a 60 year old woman that is part of this neighborhood and who bakes the sheriff cakes...i run 12 plants under 12kw and am legit under recreational laws...you must be talking about a different gilpin muir, either that or just fear mongering everyone , so they stay out of your town just like you did to me when i moved here

and "half of gilpin is from florida"..... your god damb right, and thats the reason why there is dank herb in gilpin, best growers ive seen in colorado are from the south (florida, texas ect) and come up here and kill it, sorry if thats hard to swallow, maybe step up your game instead of crying about it like someone pissed in your wheaties...us southerners been growing for decades with fear of prosecution, and 15 year MMS..we didnt jump on the bandwagon when it became legal like most locals...do you think a bust of some sloppy fucks is gonna scare us away? think again, we play smarter and adapt

here is a grow that is legal under rec laws for the 3 people living there, with no paperwork, 9 plants under 9kw, and grown by one of them sketchy floridians you hear so much shit about

legal growing ; adapt or perish

lino

lino

DonJuan, Nice! but be careful. I dont even want to ask how many.... I'm still seeing funny vans on I25 & 120th starbuchs, I25 McDonalds parking lot up the high way,,,, shhh they meet there once in a while on their secret ops... these guys dont give me the feeling of local cops...

DonJuanMatus

DonJuanMatus

be careful about what lino? im growing my legal rec numbers, 3 flowering plants per person, 3 veg...dont wanna ask how many what? there are 9 plants in that room if thats what you meant, 3 for each person that lives there...im not doing anything illegal , so why should i worry? im allowed to do this by state law...i dont sell herb either..obviously in a legal state where tons of dumbasses are being sloppy and shipping out of state, selling to strangers ect, there is gonna be a narc presence, that goes with the territory...doesnt mean they are of any concern to those of us who fly under the radar and do shit smart and stay legal...the narcs will be kept busy with the "cannon fodder" and there are plenty of them to go around

i dont know anyone running under 90-100 plants, i run 9-12...im a small fry in the numbers game

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
That's smart. My feeling is that my next venture will be in Boulder and be in the marine ornamental biz.

I am abandoning federland as a lost cause.
Damn, do I miss it some days. Seriously.

muir

muir

DonJuan
I couldn't give a fuck about who you are, where you've been, what your doing now. Really.

DonJuanMatus

DonJuanMatus

the feeling is mutual muir

and dont feel special, my post wasnt for you..it was for the people here who may be believing the nonsense your spewing, to give them some realistic perspective of how it is growing up here in the mountains, not of just my personal experiences but from dozens and dozens of friends and neighbors up here aswell..because your posts regarding mountain grow life are 95% fear mongering and 5% half truths..and realistic grower perspective is best given from someone who actually grows up here and not just talks about how the sky is falling every 5 minutes..so any locals reading this, come up to the mountains, its lovely up here and you will love every minute of it..the rent is cheap , the sheriff are cool as hell and the people are great...some people just cant get past their crushed dreams and wanna rain on everyone else's parade because of it

Johnny Redthumb

Johnny Redthumb

Same stupid Florida people always coming onto these threads and trying to show everyone how big their dick is and how many pubes they have on their balls. Same people responsible for the big price and quality drop....just cuz you can crank doesn't mean you have quality or even care about this biz long term. If it wasn't for pot being legal, you'd be cooking meth or selling pills and braging about how hard you are cranking that. Please, check the ego at the door, thank you.

Dopegeist

Dopegeist

Looks good DonJuan...

One thing you gotta learn about the old mountain folk is they like to bitch, a lot.
Just let it roll if it don't apply.

But reality check was needed, for all the noobs out there who's ball sac was slowly retreating inward. It's not an easy process to help thousands of grown men to find their balls.

"It takes teamwork to make the dream work" Random Gangster on Drugs, Inc. NewOrleans.

muir

muir

Looks good DonJuan...

One thing you gotta learn about the old mountain folk is they like to bitch, a lot.
Just let it roll if it don't apply.

But reality check was needed, for all the noobs out there who's ball sac was slowly retreating inward. It's not an easy process to help thousands of grown men to find their balls.

"It takes teamwork to make the dream work" Random Gangster on Drugs, Inc. NewOrleans.

old mountain folk like to bitch a lot. well, I guess I'll wear that.

The bitching comes from being invested in the community. I participate in the community, on town boards, the task force writing mmj and recreational town code. I have good relations with most of the BOT and town administration, local PO and Fire, some of the Boulder Sheriffs up here.

When the town administrator tells me face to face whats coming down the line with pot growers and town. When I saw with my own eyes, the map of known grows in Ned, the map complied by town and handed over to the feds. When my kids play soccer with gilpin sheriffs and I have a chance to chat…… I pass the info on….

DonJuan,

You don't like it, don't think it's of value……. ignore it. but you got gilpin and the peak to peak sussed. Rock it. make them moves, playa.

sky high

sky high

Nice grow.

Likewise...like them Southern boys and folks all over the US....many folks grew without protection here in the hills for decades. Without a doubt we never saw anybody from Florida/etc. coming here to swing their balls until it got easy..'er....I mean legal. I can guarantee you that when the High Country Drug Task force was active en masse' and kickin in doors in the 80's and 90's all over the mountains it was no picnic here in CO either....just as it is no picnic back wherever it is everyone took their "balls" and ran away from to come here for an easier game. Obviously...the folks who waltzed into it all after-the-fact to clean up and take the easy spoils and our market share have missed (aka..don't care) how hard fought/how hard many of us worked to make (this mistake) happen. >>>>Swing<<<<

As dope said...it wasn't an easy process to help all of the (now) ballers find their "balls".

Respect, muir. Folks who have nothing have nothing to lose...thus..the attitude you see all around you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom