Night Owls In The Garden -a Club For Evening Gardeners

• Thread starter KiLoEleMeNt
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
indicabush

indicabush

I had some up and downs too bro and some wingdinger gut attacks recently health wise but just like you I'm rolling with the Flo in my pipe or J bro and its all good.....got me a new high end boutique compressor limiter amp for my guitar rig I been saving for a very long time so I am excited to get that and put it to use playing some live Blues on stage here very soon. Think I may play Fort Collins next month as guest artist with a long time local Blues band that's invited me to come and sit in, perform...stoked about that and rehearsing every day to prepare...so its all good, enjoying my winter years as best as I can...

Yes it's all good, new limiter amp man life is good; you haven't touched on your winter years. Have fun in Ft Collins.

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

Yes it's all good, new limiter amp man life is good; you haven't touched on your winter years. Have fun in Ft Collins.
A veteran brother is bring a couple of digi cams and use my Zoom camera as well and if they get a good enough shoot and audio capture of a few tunes of my live play I will upload them to YOUTUBE so I can upload out here to see and listen and also use for auditioning portfolio, and finding new players/rhythm section, to work with me. Have a great Thaanksgiving and stay in touch JRJ..
The Mile High JetButt

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Wow, Big Buddha named a hybrid after me like that guy did wgo invented the stinky Cheese they make salad dressing out of or on a burger at Chili's......ahem...snort.....I am stoked to see what grows from those beans and if just maybe, the plants will play some cheesey Bluz guitar while growing up and flowering out for you MIKEZILLA...I got you all a nice music CD yesterday at the local Best Buy for my special Christmas CD to you all that will go out after the swap meet and giveaway at my house on the 5th of December. Tonight, we will make Green Dragon for Thanksgiving..the computer is working okay again as long as I don't shut it off.....if you can call that a working computer which Microsoft thinks is a working computer...and another fellow "farmer" grower bro from out here is coming to hang, take good pics with his better camera of the Green Dragon making and then we will post the pics he takes up here during the whole process of the making of it..big Saturn/Neptune square coming up onThanksgiving day the 26th, stay away from others melodramas or outbursts at the extended family dinner tables and if you got funky unpredictable like relatives visiting, they will be real funky and more unpredictable than usual....so if that's your situation, roll lots of J's and smoke them and let it all roll off your back, its all better by Saturday with good astrology weather by then....this from The Great Karnack Of Bluz and High Priest of the Three Stooges star of Lyra....
Good ole Jolly...St.Bluz! Who needs a stinkin santa? Cant wait my brotha!

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Ola MIKEZILLA! Coma etsa amigo? Green Dragon mi casa de noche!
Awesome! Went out and bought a crock pot just for this! Keeping it with the rest of my gear Been telling pops to hold on its a comin! Moms to..she refuses to smoke And remain in pain...Im gonna run into the city and see if cant find a topical for her or something....I let her vape she says it dont do anything...gave her edibles...i dont feel anything...so I dunno...i keep tellin her i know smokin works

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Yea man! Coffee is done...J is rolled...time to drift into blisss De onde estas el kilo mi amigo?! @KiLoEleMeNt! Que paza mi raza?

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

Good ole Jolly...St.Bluz! Who needs a stinkin santa? Cant wait my brotha!
2016 is going to be a great year of new hybrids and phenol hunts for you all my Night Owl brothers of the grow!
Let us meditate bow our heads now and reflect on the value of laughter with this bard Of Bluz Ode de extraordinaire.....

"Ode To A String Cheese J Dance" by the Bard of Bluzshire de Dorkville

Oh, itsssss String String Cheese dance time with a J,
I with Bluzboy eland surely must String Cheese and say,
All Yee here should Fire it up and dance and sway,
and lets all have a high merry String Cheese dancing Thanksgiving day"

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

Awesome! Went out and bought a crock pot just for this! Keeping it with the rest of my gear Been telling pops to hold on its a comin! Moms to..she refuses to smoke And remain in pain...Im gonna run into the city and see if cant find a topical for her or something....I let her vape she says it dont do anything...gave her edibles...i dont feel anything...so I dunno...i keep tellin her i know smokin works
It will be a fun run of Green Dragon and it will make for a great holiday treat for you and your pops at leastr bro...but this might be the edible extract that your Mom says,"Okayyyyyy, I feel something happeninggggg this time" I do believe if she tries it out bro...she might even String Cheese dance, you and your Pop will for sure with me this weekend.....

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Awesome my brotha! I have to run by the shop in a bit....I was pushed for time when I was there saturday....need to pick up some more essentials for the garden...we r rockin' and a rollin' in ZillaLand! @Bluzboy ...I hope so...she had a knee replaced a while back and she is in some pain...

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

As they pray kneel on there knees pray to the heavens...My goodness...I have that warm tingling feeling running thru my viens.....all is well @ the farm! Woohooo!

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Its all about sum foliar spray for these lovely babies....yumyum! Couldnt resist the temptation...and picked up some RedCongolese...oh yea this is heaven

keiksweat

keiksweat

Its all about sum foliar spray for these lovely babies....yumyum! Couldnt resist the temptation...and picked up some RedCongolese...oh yea this is heaven
I got da froth man....yes boss's...its a brewing up a storm..cutz a loving de soil and the new bennies after transplant.only 2 left now with a weird look uptop,and even they are praying.yes I...me loving de soil.

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Gots me mojo back!
and good book to read about it all! Yea man...my favorite quote....""Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again, but life goes on." – Fred Jung.

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

I got da froth man....yes boss's...its a brewing up a storm..cutz a loving de soil and the new bennies after transplant.only 2 left now with a weird look uptop,and even they are praying.yes I...me loving de soil.
You try that popcorn tea yet compadre?

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

Awesome my brotha! I have to run by the shop in a bit....I was pushed for time when I was there saturday....need to pick up some more essentials for the garden...we r rockin' and a rollin' in ZillaLand! @Bluzboy ...I hope so...she had a knee replaced a while back and she is in some pain...
I got to run to the store when the wife gets home with the car too. Need some stuff for Thursday that I don't want to bother with getting later in the week and I need four T5 four foot replacement veg bulbs as I got two out. I'm adding a 8 bulb T5 to the 3k of HPS I am running in the flower room later tonight too. want to get some coverage in the southeast section of room I think is a little shallow on light from the three HPS I got running currently. Farmer and breeder Azhden is coming by to help out with that and taking the pics with my camera for documenting the thread with the Green Dragon run tonight ...got some more ladies going into bloom and then some Truth ladies come down this weekend with the full moon cycle we are starting to hit now and will go on for the next 5 to 7 days...harvest week for the Old Bluzboy. as I farm according to the laws of the goddess Luna, the name to which my wife calls me out loud with when she wants me to do something or finds a mess I made or left behind.....which I then blame on the dogs...she used to call me "lunatic" till I explained successfully I was never and not currently a elected politician nor ever dabbled at a run for an elected office...so she dropped the tic off the Luna and I am okay with all of it now...

Last edited:
Top Bottom