Night Owls In The Garden -a Club For Evening Gardeners

• Thread starter KiLoEleMeNt
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bluzboy

Bluzboy

Okay, I'm going to smoke some Kosher Kush way out of the kitchen and watch a Dario Argento gallo horror film from the 80's titled Black Cat and do my occasional stirring of the crockpot......don't let it get fudgy or crusty the sides of the crock during the simmer from the sugars in the rum....bitch to clean later and cause noticeable unpalatable large goops and lumps in the Green Dragon finished product you do not want in it..

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Enjoy that Kosher Kush! Been nippin' @ this RedCongo...oh so sweet...oh so mellow...a slice of heaven

keiksweat

keiksweat

Its 9;40 am my lights go off at ten am.gonna check me tea,been bubbling 48hr now more or less.added more mollasses yesterday.made the froth a lot more.added aquarium heater as well 22'degrees.looks top shelf.Bison shit compost tea with bennies zyme and b1.loads a good stuff.ill snap a picture for ya's....

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

Dohhh.like homer.
Holy Bejebus! Somebody shout for me or was that just my wife hollering at me for passing wind in the bedroom earlier while she overslept...? I heard Homer shouted....figured somebody wanted my attention while I was in a Kosher Kush trance all tranceyed up like counting while trancified the molecules of something I was trancing on that I sawed into seeing if I could still do a little math...makes sense right..... to do early AM molecule math all tranced up, maybe some division to test if I'm divided up properly for the day? Yeahhhh see guys, I can be a deep thinker at times....I am always wondering about shit and stuff when I'm all tranceyed up like...Did somebody holler Homer cause I'm here if you was taking roll call...

Last edited:
Bluzboy

Bluzboy

Hey, and the pilgrims on the Tuesday before Thanksgiving had a lets all get naked Rave, try these mushrooms a pilgrim found, and screw in the snow concert and wild huge party and some people from Roanoke got real fucking high on ecstasy and got lost naked in the woods and nobody ever found them...some pilgrims of that time said in their historical diaries that Space Aliens abducted them for Alien women's makeup and perfume tests and Alien cancer cure experiments, and for smoking alien tobacco research...its a big mystery back east in Virginia still I think..anyway it was the real first Woodstock .....early 16 hundreds band dudes , music guys, getting down on their lutes and flutes on stage and stuff...pilgrims getting all high and doing body painting , running around naked with them funny big buckled shoes or cuffed English knee high riding boots on screaming "if Cromwell's head in the jar could see me now!"...just thought you might want some Bluzboy Tidbits on historical events surrounding the first Thanksgiving...

Last edited:
MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Time to pull out the seat of my car...i dunno what fell in between a crack...but eveeytime i turn on the heater it smells like i lit a j...my goodness....Blue Dream Bliss is magnificant Now this is how a fella unwinds from a long night @ the slave!

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

Time to pull out the seat of my car...i dunno what fell in between a crack...but eveeytime i turn on the heater it smells like i lit a j...my goodness....Blue Dream Bliss is magnificant Now this is how a fella unwinds from a long night @ the slave!
Rest well bro..I been harvesting, trimming, all night and making Green Dragon, more transplanting, and added three more ladies into the flower room from the veg room..my night has been filled with fruitful labors...
Ciao, until later all...

keiksweat

keiksweat

Rest well bro..I been harvesting, trimming, all night and making Green Dragon, more transplanting, and added three more ladies into the flower room from the veg room..my night has been filled with fruitful labors...
Ciao, until later all...
Goodnight bro,take it easy b.

keiksweat

keiksweat

WP 20151124 10 16 22 Pro
WP 20151124 10 16 22 Pro
WP 20151124 09 59 52 Pro
[ATTACHhere=full] tea from today.551387[/ATTACH]

WP 20151124 10 00 18 Pro
MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Show OFF....Nice nice work...I bow down! Applaud! You have the Mojo back!! Rock it bro! Noting like brewing your own brew and watching the results...I gave the girls a little bit of the magic potion and yea they are loving it! I still feel a little off...seems last time I had some plants in veg seems like I had to sunt em a bit for that dud...Before I watered they looked down...after...I guess I have my watering jacked up...uts like i am still back in flower mode when they were not drinking...maybe i need to water more...so maybe i only have half mi mojo! Yea i am medicate Time for a nap...duty call in 9.5 hours dayum time flys!
Isnt it a purdy little thing!

The Black Lime Reserve #2

keiksweat

keiksweat

Show OFF....Nice nice work...I bow down! Applaud! You have the Mojo back!! Rock it bro! Noting like brewing your own brew and watching the results...I gave the girls a little bit of the magic potion and yea they are loving it! I still feel a little off...seems last time I had some plants in veg seems like I had to sunt em a bit for that dud...Before I watered they looked down...after...I guess I have my watering jacked up...uts like i am still back in flower mode when they were not drinking...maybe i need to water more...so maybe i only have half mi mojo! Yea i am medicate Time for a nap...duty call in 9.5 hours dayum time flys! View attachment 551401Isnt it a purdy little thing!
View attachment 551402
The Black Lime Reserve #2
Yes,looking nice mike.i think your just over thinking it.give em chance to recover

Top Bottom