Night Owls In The Garden -a Club For Evening Gardeners

• Thread starter KiLoEleMeNt
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bluzboy

Bluzboy

Okay, wife comes home soon and I got to get ready to run errands, double check my list, make sure I got my "Where's Monica?" compass wrist watch (I can't afford a GPS) on before I go out, glasses, keys, can't start the car or make the wife let me back in without my keys if she gets bent while I'm gone, and then "Eyyye'll be backkkkkk" for Green Dragon making and other funnities of doings and goings on stuff here and there....Moe, Larry, and Curly probably stop by later to help out with something to make me look smart...

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

I'm trying to toke this cheese,but I keep falling akip.
That's because you supposed to have a burger in the other hand while you toke the "Cheese" with the other hand.....then you got "Cheese" burger in paradise Jamie Buffet sang about...

keiksweat

keiksweat

Okay, wife comes home soon and I got to get ready to run errands, double check my list, make sure I got my "Where's Monica?" compass wrist watch (I can't afford a GPS) on before I go out, glasses, keys, can't start the car or make the wife let me back in without my keys if she gets bent while I'm gone, and then "Eyyye'll be backkkkkk" for Green Dragon making and other funnities of doings and goings on stuff here and there....Moe, Larry, and Curly probably stop by later to help out with something to make me look smart...
Its a date.ill stick some matches in me eyes.

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

Its a date.ill stick some matches in me eyes.
Hye, if you fall asleep it will all be threaded for you to review when lucidity reacquaints itself...I'm not a fan of lucidity, its way to complicated, full lucidity, its like doing a long form tax return mentally metaphorically,.......half lucidity is okay and I try to keep the lucidity experience dialed in right at about halfway...I get around not doing things I don't want to do with more success that way....

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

No, I been stuck with internet up and down form high winds and this snow storm now that's coming in again with high winds that's going to blow me off access again for awhile or till tonight.. got white out conditions on the way which just kills my broad band signal that comes from off a water tower located in a nearby rural hub/town of 600 that my my ISP/net service broadcasts from and they are already warning service may be intermittent again..... Winds knocked my service out for most of the day and eve0ning yesterday and its about to do it again and with snowstorm to compound it. Be back around to do our Green Dragon run later tonight once this system blows through and my service is back to normal....Skybeam already sending me emails that my service due to the storm may be intermittent as it was yesterday which means essentially, "no service" like it meant yesterday when they sent the same fucking notice out..
Indeed chief executive officer douchbag made the whole of the mid west reload the ipo security code os for all isp meaning that is had to completely rewrite the same muthafakaaaaakin os in just got done building from the ground up like starting from bare kernel .
View attachment 550900 My goodness! Mouth watering! i can only hope I can come up on some beans from these guys! What I would do to have these genetics Same breeder of the BlackLimeReserve...he is rockin it...I have had the pleasure of smoking some of his line up...Pure JET FUEL!! FUEGO FUEGO!
Oh yea so what I did to the garden...rinsed all of the roots in soap/h20...dawn...than dipped them (not the roots) in H20/91%...than repotted with new soil and drenched the soil for about 2hours with rosemary oil/h20....than flushed that with ph'd h20.....some new growth is starting to appear and looks like on one the stem is starting to turn back green<<< this could be wrong...the stems feel hard and dry...I dunno what they got but it is nasty! I am hoping it is corrected...time will tell...it is frustrating tho..2 of those cuts are special to me...Its a bitch cuz u back step and figure where you went wrong...u loose your confidence...but ya cant let it break ya!
Well it can't see the photos but ik the peach you speech of quandla de moy grande mota!!!!! Prima vira les dosaqui del la claiente sol me hommie es ti bien

That's what I've been going through for months bro,one thing after another,knocked the bollocks out of me.and start thinking you can't do anything right.big bottle of bleach cures most problems
Ahhh the days in the life of a life in failure to perform the same task day in and day out only to be bitten by the smitten

No, the alcohol primarily gets evaporated off in the boil, might be some small quamtity of alcohol left in the Green Dragon but the finished product it is primarily just THC loaded rum flavored liquid extract you simply then put into tea, orange juice, a soda pop an drink and 30 to 40 minutes later or less, you're whacked, its all grins and Gooberville drool moments of deep trance like thought...

And what would you recommend for the dosage in this case? Mind you in doubled the recipe in flowers- well keif Leif and some quality chief 1&3/4 750ml bacardi 151 {also went clear as my understanding was clear absorbed more than a spiced or Oak aged alcohol which is just common sense when you think about it with spice or oak in the chemical component of the rum the overall space within a whole (of tincture) would be less than that of a bare alcohol...... yay and a hip hip horray for alchemy.....

View attachment 551131 Wtf chuck! My nieghbor leanned over the fence and said...here ya go...these r left overs from back in the day...Yea buddy...one mans junk is another mans treasure...as he walked away...he said...man I remember those days
Eeeeeek the irony maye that's killer and this was just a random occurrence or was he in the know?
Morning all

Good morning mate and to the nite owls hoot with loudly played blues jamming tonight fellow owls the only thing that is going to get me back online and offline same time lol is going to be a good combination of Bluz playing in the loudly chatterboxing aura of a musical vibration that guides my every keystroke not unlike these not so blues jams here

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

No, I been stuck with internet up and down form high winds and this snow storm now that's coming in again with high winds that's going to blow me off access again for awhile or till tonight.. got white out conditions on the way which just kills my broad band signal that comes from off a water tower located in a nearby rural hub/town of 600 that my my ISP/net service broadcasts from and they are already warning service may be intermittent again..... Winds knocked my service out for most of the day and eve0ning yesterday and its about to do it again and with snowstorm to compound it. Be back around to do our Green Dragon run later tonight once this system blows through and my service is back to normal....Skybeam already sending me emails that my service due to the storm may be intermittent as it was yesterday which means essentially, "no service" like it meant yesterday when they sent the same fucking notice out..
Indeed chief executive officer douchbag made the whole of the mid west reload the ipo security code os for all isp meaning that is had to completely rewrite the same muthafakaaaaakin os in just got done building from the ground up like starting from bare kernel .
View attachment 550900 My goodness! Mouth watering! i can only hope I can come up on some beans from these guys! What I would do to have these genetics Same breeder of the BlackLimeReserve...he is rockin it...I have had the pleasure of smoking some of his line up...Pure JET FUEL!! FUEGO FUEGO!
Oh yea so what I did to the garden...rinsed all of the roots in soap/h20...dawn...than dipped them (not the roots) in H20/91%...than repotted with new soil and drenched the soil for about 2hours with rosemary oil/h20....than flushed that with ph'd h20.....some new growth is starting to appear and looks like on one the stem is starting to turn back green<<< this could be wrong...the stems feel hard and dry...I dunno what they got but it is nasty! I am hoping it is corrected...time will tell...it is frustrating tho..2 of those cuts are special to me...Its a bitch cuz u back step and figure where you went wrong...u loose your confidence...but ya cant let it break ya!
Well it can't see the photos but ik the peach you speech of quandla de moy grande mota!!!!! Prima vira les dosaqui del la claiente sol me hommie es ti bien

That's what I've been going through for months bro,one thing after another,knocked the bollocks out of me.and start thinking you can't do anything right.big bottle of bleach cures most problems
Ahhh the days in the life of a life in failure to perform the same task day in and day out only to be bitten by the smitten

No, the alcohol primarily gets evaporated off in the boil, might be some small quamtity of alcohol left in the Green Dragon but the finished product it is primarily just THC loaded rum flavored liquid extract you simply then put into tea, orange juice, a soda pop an drink and 30 to 40 minutes later or less, you're whacked, its all grins and Gooberville drool moments of deep trance like thought...

And what would you recommend for the dosage in this case? Mind you in doubled the recipe in flowers- well keif Leif and some quality chief 1&3/4 750ml bacardi 151 {also went clear as my understanding was clear absorbed more than a spiced or Oak aged alcohol which is just common sense when you think about it with spice or oak in the chemical component of the rum the overall space within a whole (of tincture) would be less than that of a bare alcohol...... yay and a hip hip horray for alchemy.....

View attachment 551131 Wtf chuck! My nieghbor leanned over the fence and said...here ya go...these r left overs from back in the day...Yea buddy...one mans junk is another mans treasure...as he walked away...he said...man I remember those days
Eeeeeek the irony maye that's killer and this was just a random occurrence or was he in the know?
Morning all

Good morning mate and to the nite owls hoot with loudly played blues jamming tonight fellow owls the only thing that is going to get me back online and offline same time lol is going to be a good combination of Bluz playing in the loudly chatterboxing aura of a musical vibration that guides my every keystroke not unlike these not so blues jams here

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Morning all

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

I use pretty potent trim and I recommend people start with just 1/2 to a full teaspoon of my Green Dragon in a cold or hot beverage. I prefer a hot beverage, something like fine English tea with a teaspoon and I get a long whack of medicine. Its great for winter, and great for restful sleep, and pain killing. So I would start with a 1/2 teaspoon, then go up from there as a full teaspoon makes people a lot of times on their initial try of Green Dragon, pass out and sleep for about 8 to 9 hours after they stuff their face with something...

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

Everbody that's going to make the green Dragon, take the trim you are going to use and put in a plastic bag/zip loc/plastic grocery bag and stick it in the freezer right now. In 60 to 90 minutes we are going to take it out, bag/slap it up on the sides a bit to loosen the frozen trichromes. and dump the trim and all the loose trichromes into our crockpots.Then we will go from there about 10pm or after. Chat then on what to do next and try to upload pics...

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Zilla Pulled up my chair for the show...will have to begin in am Whadda awesome day! I see @KiLoEleMeNt was out and about

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

A very chill day...some old classic country popped up on the drive today...the fond memories as a kid listening to some of these tunes in @ 68 Mercury Cougar..cruisin with pops! What a shit kicker he was...Seen whoop ass and get whooped...usually it was a 3-4 on him when the whoop asses occurred...Shooooo...some good some bad i guess..but the new fond memories jus chillin with pops beinf father and son @ 75 and 45....blazing a trail!

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Everbody that's going to make the green Dragon, take the trim you are going to use and put in a plastic bag/zip loc/plastic grocery bag and stick it in the freezer right now. In 60 to 90 minutes we are going to take it out, bag/slap it up on the sides a bit to loosen the frozen trichromes. and dump the trim and all the loose trichromes into our crockpots.Then we will go from there about 10pm or after. Chat then on what to do next and try to upload pics...
How much per bottle should we run...I have had most of the trim in freezer since I trimmed shoukd be good no?!

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

Okay, I'm back. Started my full moon harvest and took done the first Truth lady and I'm done de-fanning and hanging.
We take the trim bag out of the freezer now and spank it a bit to dislodge frozen trichromes as much as possible, then into the crockpot trim and loose trichromes, shack that bag of all of them. Fill the crockpot about 2/3 to 3/4 full of that frozen trim and then add your white/clear Bicardi 151 till it is no more than 1/2 inch above the the level of trim and at least an inch or more from the top of the crockpot. Okay, this is the part you need to keep an eye on for at least 90 minutes and probably up to 2 hours and stirring on occasion. This is where we turn the crockpot on low and let it simmer off the alcohol that needs about 2 hours would be a good estimation as your crockpot may be bigger or smaller than mine. After 2 hours is where we do the first strain through an ordinary sieve and get all the large trim pieces out of the mix and then back into the pot the rest and more simmering for as many hours as it takes for you to get to where you have simmered off half the amount, 50 percent Bicardi you started with at the beginning s best as you can estimate, and all the while stirring to keep fudge from accruing on the side of the crockpot till you get that 45 to 50 percent simmer off of Bicardi. Once you have simmered off at least 45 to 50 percent of the Bicardias best as you can eyeball it to be, you put the finished Green Dragon in its the final strain. Using as fine sieve, paper filter , very fine or like fine grad cheese cloth, some people use their biggest bubble bag and strain off as much of the rest of the trim particles left in the green Dragon. Then put in a glass dispenser in your frig once cooled. Start with 1/2 to a whole teaspoon at the most in a small glass or cup of something, works better and faster if that liquid is hot you add the Green Dragon too...now this whole process depending on the size of your crockpot, altitude, etc.. the process can take 16 to 24 hours..try to use at least a 1/4 pound of good sugar leaf and larf bud trim for the best results and highest potency which only makes sense. We're trying ti get my cheap ass camera to work. I'm like what fuck, first Windows fucks with my computer now my camera does not thin the door is shut on theSmart card and won't tke apicture...Fuck Fuck fuck!!! Okay I feel better now... so get going and I'm here to aide you through this... the critical time that you what to be careful is simmering off the alcohol in the first step..have good ventilation in the kitchen open a window turn on the stove exhaust fan to pul air flow in and out..be careful...do not use your crockpot on high, just low, and be patient for he that waits get=ith the highest and grin-ith widest, yea Yo, and Yep, this be "The Truth" in what I say and what I am smoking right now-ith....
So, start your Dragon mojo soups and I'll be here to confer and advise...try not to smoke cigarettes, joints, or cigars around the crockpot while you do this for the same reason you don't smoke or have a lit smoke hanging out your mouth while you work on a leaking vapor bent car battery okay my brothers......so nobody blow their faces off tonight, no Richard Pryor imitations running down the street on fire singing Deep Purple's "Smoke On The Water" okay bros?

Last edited:
Bluzboy

Bluzboy

How much per bottle should we run...I have had most of the trim in freezer since I trimmed shoukd be good no?!
Oh yeah, that's even better. I really meant to tell everyone to get their bags in the freezer a day or two ago but even just a couple hours will freeze and loosen up a lot fo tricromes in the trim bag bro..just posted the rest of the recipe..be careful the first two hours of the simmer, as those are the two hours all the alcohol primarily gets evaporated off and have the highest risk factor for accidental fire...be careful and only use the crockpot on low, lid off...you'll be stirring on occasion as well...

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Okay, I'm back. Started my full moon harvest and took done the first Truth lady and I'm done de-fanning and hanging.
We take the trim bag out of the freezer now and spank it a bit to dislodge frozen trichromes as much as possible, then into the crockpot trim and loose trichromes, shack that bag of all of them. Fill the crockpot about 2/3 to 3/4 full of that frozen trim and then add your white/clear Bicardi 151 till it is no more than 1/2 inch above the the level of trim and at least an inch or more from the top of the crockpot. Okay, this is the part you need to keep an eye on for at least 90 minutes and probably up to 2 hours and stirring on occasion. This is where we turn the crockpot on low and let it simmer off the alcohol that needs about 2 hours would be a good estimation as your crockpot may be bigger or smaller than mine. After 2 hours is where we do the first strain through an ordinary sieve and get all the large trim pieces out of the mix and then back into the pot the rest and more simmering for as many hours as it takes for you to get to where you have half the amount of 50 to 60 percent Bicardi you started with all the while stirring to keep fudge from accruing on the side of the crockpot. Once you have simmered of at least 40 percent of the Bicardi you put in its the final strain. Using as fine sieve, paper filter , very fine or like fine grad cheese cloth, some people use their biggest bubble bag and strain off as much of the rest of the trim particles left in the green Dragon. Then put in a glass dispenser in your frig once cooled. Start with 1/2 to a whole teaspoon at the most in a small glass or cup of something, works better and faster if that liquid is hot you add the Green Dragon too...now this whole process depending on the size of your crockpot, altitude, etc.. the process can take 16 to 24 hours..try to use at least a 1/4 pound of good sugar leaf and larf bud trim for the best results and highest potency which only makes sense. We're trying ti get my cheap ass camera to work. I'm like what fuck, first Windows fucks with my computer now my camera does not thin the door is shut on theSmart card and won't tke apicture...Fuck Fuck fuck!!! Okay I feel better now... so get going and I'm here to aide you through this... the critical time that you what to be careful is simmering off the alcohol in the first step..have good ventilation in the kitchen open a window turn on the stove exhaust fan to pul air flow in and out..be careful...do not use your crockpot on high, just low, and be patient for he that waits get=ith the highest and grin-ith widest, yea Yo, and Yep, this be "The Truth" in what I say and what I am smoking right now-ith....
So, start your Dragon mojo soups and I'll be here to confer and advise...try not to smoke cigarettes, joints, or cigars around the crockpot while you do this for the same reason you don't smoke or have a lit smoke hanging out your mouth while you work on a leaking vapor bent car battery okay my brothers......so nobody blow their faces off tonight, no Richard Pryor imitations running down the street on fire singing Deep Purple's "Smoke On The Water" okay bros?
Hijole Jesús! Thanx for the warning...I can see the headlines now...CALIFORNIA....Man Imitates Richard Pryor in Garage....making "green dragon" that wudda been I! My wife has been tellin' me the elevator is not going all the way up lately! Thanks for the warning!

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

A very chill day...some old classic country popped up on the drive today...the fond memories as a kid listening to some of these tunes in @ 68 Mercury Cougar..cruisin with pops! What a shit kicker he was...Seen whoop ass and get whooped...usually it was a 3-4 on him when the whoop asses occurred...Shooooo...some good some bad i guess..but the new fond memories jus chillin with pops beinf father and son @ 75 and 45....blazing a trail!
I like some Roadhouse Country too... I like Delbert McClinton's music a lot...Bonnie Raitt is in that vien of Country Blues Roadhouse Country, Leroy Parnell another great player and performer of that genre of Country....I use to play that song "Trashy Women" in my Blues Band that was written and recorded by by Confederate Railroad as well...I play the hell out of a lap slide...wait till you here me do my rendition of Joe Walsh's "Rocky Mountain High" using my 57 Gibson B-9 lap slide through a Vox vintage Clyde McCoy wah wah on the solo parts...seriously, you guys got to see and hear my version of that tune using a lap slide through my Orange or Marshall amps....great tune MIKEZILLA, love all genres of music and creative music expression...I break dance and String Cheese dance to classical music as well. I can get down with my bad self dancing to Mozart...like doing the Thriller dance to Beethoven's 9th, fourth movement and stuff...shake my booty to some Hans Listz or Strauss....

Last edited:
keiksweat

keiksweat

Hijole Jesús! Thanx for the warning...I can see the headlines now...CALIFORNIA....Man Imitates Richard Pryor in Garage....making "green dragon" that wudda been I! My wife has been tellin' me the elevator is not going all the way up lately! Thanks for the warning!
I bet um talking to myself all-day you lot all mongd off in green dragon with the bluz brother...no one got charred up or worse,no backdraft re runs.

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

I bet um talking to myself all-day you lot all mongd off in green dragon with the bluz brother...no one got charred up or worse,no backdraft re runs.
My wife had a automatic sprinkler system installed on me due to my incessant smoking of J's and burning holes in my clothes, furniture, curtains, and the carpets so I'm in the clear if anything happens when I play with stuff that burns...I always check to see she hasn't loaded the water tank for it with a flammable too ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom