Night Owls In The Garden -a Club For Evening Gardeners

• Thread starter KiLoEleMeNt
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
keiksweat

keiksweat

Well since MIKEZILLA is going to pull an all nighter, I guess I better post some grindhouse of such extraordinary badness it is goodness for laughs and a lot of "WTF was that shit going on there?" So, I think another schlock travesty is in order similar to "Plan 9 From Outer Space". Lets see what Ol Bluz Bullwinkle can post out of his magic Bluz Hat of cinematic schlockers in the public domain realm....I know just the flick...another Ed Wood flick starring Crespin again playing the Devil in a graveyard full of strippers.....you guys are going to, love this schlock travesty by of course , the one and only Ed Wood Jr. and this film stars all the best LA strippers of 1964 that Amazing Criswell' s wife, who as a previous famous Burlesque stripper knew professionally....Oh and Ed Wood and his wife at the time are playing the roles of car crash victims observing the goings on in a grave yard late night in this also..
Fire IT Up! Fire It Up! And get ready for a Bluz Ghoulie schlock travesty that out does even than the previous Plan ( From Outer Space by Ed Wood Jr. 6 years prior.....get ready to scream with laughter my late night bros of the grow! With strippers starring in this I think there might be some nudity here and there.....just thought I'd tell you in advance in case you need to cover your eyes and hum a Sesame Street song or something during those parts if your wife walks in on your viewing...that way you can say "Hey, I wasn't looking or even listening to those parts
of the movie darling!" and look how "high" Amazing Criswell looks sitting up out of that coffin at the beginning...the guy just smoked something good obviously...
"
Great stuff papa bluz,9:10am veiwing whilst rug rats are watching mind bending kiddie tv wich is enough to send the best of us nutts.cheers me Mon...

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

UKCheesehead BXd f2 08a
UKCheesehead BXd f2 09a
The White X G13 05a
The White X G13 06a
UKCheesehead BXd f2 08a
UKCheesehead BXd f2 09a
The White X G13 05a
The White X G13 06a
The White X G13 07a
The White X G13 09a
PurpleJones 05a
PurpleJones 06a
PurpleJones 07a
PurpleJones 08a
UKCheesehead BXd f2 08a
UKCheesehead BXd f2 08a
UKCheesehead BXd f2 09a
The White X G13 05a
The White X G13 06a
The White X G13 07a
The White X G13 09a
PurpleJones 05a
PurpleJones 06a
PurpleJones 07a
PurpleJones 08a
Great stuff papa bluz,9:10am veiwing whilst rug rats are watching mind bending kiddie tv wich is enough to send the best of us nutts.cheers me Mon...
Here's some Bluzboy Flower Room pics taken earlier tonight...UK Cheese head BX'd F2, The White X G13, and Purple Jones(Purple Urkel X Casey Jones) all at day 47 tonight of flowering...be coming down between the 17th and the 25th during the week of the full moon this month...the first two pics are UK Cheese Head BX'd F2, then four pics of The white x G13, then four pics of Purple Jones..

UKCheesehead BXd f2 08a
UKCheesehead BXd f2 09a
The White X G13 05a
The White X G13 06a
The White X G13 07a
The White X G13 09a
PurpleJones 05a
PurpleJones 06a
PurpleJones 07a
PurpleJones 08a

Last edited:
Bluzboy

Bluzboy

The yellow in the first UK Cheese head pic you see is actually not a nutrient or cal-mag issue, but is actually a genetic aberration in the UK Cheese head BX'd F2 crossing and a lot of leaves have this kind of philodendron green and yellow pigment which I find very interesting...it smells so sweet it will almost gag you and its a bazooka Joe Bubblegum super sweet smell, overpowering and its potent as hell Kush...been running it for almost 5 years and it was bred/created by the now defunct/out of business "Mile High Seed Co" here in Colorado back in 2008 or 2009. Got the seed gifted from eyecandi...but Mile High Seed Co. when operating was supposedly located out of Greeley which was an oddity for a place for a seed company if you know Colorado....Greeley is notorious for smelling like cows caught on fire and smelling kind of just burned up all nasty bovine rendering like with a bit of rotting gut flesh smell to top it off the burnt cow smell which metaphorically is like burnt odiferous limburger cheese put on top of a gag smelling dog turd then set it all on fire and inhale...so hold your breath from like Platteville Colorado on Rte 85 till your north of Nunn Colorado if heading north and the opposite if heading south for any MJ tourists or you grow bros and sis' driving around that area....I put a scented trash bag I cut holes in to see and pull it over my head when I drive through the Greeley area...wasn't I talking about UK Cheese Head...Oh look! A squirrel!!! I'm a little ADD.....

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

In the second UK Cheese Head pic there is a on the loose long white Bluzboy hair that got stuck to the bud and would not come loose, so I said fuck it, and yanked the long white hair out out of my head and left it there on the bud where it wanted to stay and get high and not be bothered with doing any thinking for me anymore. I have no actual brains just really long white hair that grows out of my skull that is capable of partial lucidity and consciousness and does all my thinking since I am brainless from a growing my hair long for so long and an accident involving mistaking and using Preparation H by accident for hair crème rinse in my 20's while shampooing while drunk, so its a Bluz brain hair in the pic not a mite threading...it could have been worse the accident I had while drunk in my 20's with using hemorrhoid crème for hair crème rinse, , I could have mistaken the Preparation H for chapstick is how I look back at it and rationalize it all now.......

Last edited:
MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Always nice to see your garden @Bluzboy!
Getting ready to wake the ladies up....i needed a little nap! Was popping some more vegetable beans....ooops I had a BigBuddaBlueCheese slipped into a cup...a little experiment I have going! Naw dont see no Dj short blueberry in there yet!
Soon and very soon...gonna wait untill

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

I thot the moment would never come! I am free for a few days! Have a ton of work to do in the garden!

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

I thot the moment would never come! I am free for a few days! Have a ton of work to do in the garden!
Yeah, I love it when my wife visits family in Iowa for a few daysand then I and my three male dachsies, well we just eat anything we want, junk food, ice cream, buffalo wings, pizza, steak fingers, and then we just hike our legs and pee anywhere and on anything we want too except in the gardens or the music room....

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

Always nice to see your garden @Bluzboy!
Getting ready to wake the ladies up....i needed a little nap! Was popping some more vegetable beans....ooops I had a BigBuddaBlueCheese slipped into a cup...a little experiment I have going! Naw dont see no Dj short blueberry in there yet!
Soon and very soon...gonna wait untill View attachment 553771
Oh, thanks for the comps MIKEZILLA..nice choise on bean popping there and oh my, 2016 is going to be a year you pop a lot of new genetics..Christmas Blues CD's will be mailed by or before Friday too....

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Lmao @Bluzboy ! Oh yea its 4am on the west! Midnight Sun jus came up! Busy busy day...have to re-run somw wiring and such...getting ready to rock this thing here in 2016! Im jus tickled pink @ the possibilities! Yea Mon! Emerald Cup this weekend! Woohoo! Gonna be a great week! Start days next week! Yea buddy! Definitely running a some cable to extend my network back here in my dugeon...Having problems wid pics...grrr...it will soon be 420! Got me sum bluedream with sum jack herer sprinkled with a dash of sungrown hash Rolled and twisted just awaiting for cuartoBente! Who's about it with Zilla?

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

ChemDog getting dialed in...seems her older leafs yellow up...any ideas? I am really out of touch with the garden...the last trip did me pretty good...lost sum Jalepeno, onion and BigBudda seedlings as well as my blueberry haze...the one that got away!
Not laughing @ ur last post...the one b4 it...never laugh @ my cd!
Chocalate Hasberry luvin' life @ the farm....

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

This is her....have u ever wantes one so bad but no matter what you did she was not happy? Or chase the hottest girl to find out she was stubborn, needy, jealous?!?! Well this is mine! This one here is giving me a good go...just when i think I have her going she does this...I dunno...summin about her...I am hoping to get beans of it this weekend...the 1st one I had was growing amazing than I topped her and that was that...i just may sneak her up to the spare room in the closet all alone and see what I get...why not momma is not here to stop me @ the door! I dont have to hear the deal was...Man Cave only...hehehe! She will thank me later

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

ChemDog getting dialed in...seems her older leafs yellow up...any ideas? I am really out of touch with the garden...the last trip did me pretty good...lost sum Jalepeno, onion and BigBudda seedlings as well as my blueberry haze...the one that got away!View attachment 553780 Not laughing @ ur last post...the one b4 it...never laugh @ my cd!View attachment 553779 Chocalate Hasberry luvin' life @ the farm....
Love the pics of our religion your posting bro...

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

CuartoBente! 420 am in the west Grab that J and pass it round and round!

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Oh yea! Mr. B! Will be making green dragon finally Later today....lo heat no lid for hours on in stirring it is what I member....Yep! Pops is hitting the road saturday...For a week anyways...gott keep him medicated...lmao...pulled up friday he was standing outside...he come uo and asks...you got any smoke son? I jus shook my head....giggled and passed it to him...Amazing..really is!

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

I'll be back in a while...I got to start flush here on a few ladies before the lights go out in the flower room....UK Cheese Head, White OG X G13, and a Purple Jones in the pics above get their first gallon of Black Strap molasses flush tonight....I gotr Willie's Vietnamese Black and another Gorilla Glue #4 going into the flower room from the veg room tonight as well..the Willie's cut came from Willie Nelson's long time lead guitarist in LA... its the authentic Willie's Vietnamese Black variety...

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

Oh yea! Mr. B! Will be making green dragon finally Later today....lo heat no lid for hours on in stirring it is what I member....Yep! Pops is hitting the road saturday...For a week anyways...gott keep him medicated...lmao...pulled up friday he was standing outside...he come uo and asks...you got any smoke son? I jus shook my head....giggled and passed it to him...Amazing..really is!
Groooooovy bro! Keep me apprised as to how it goes! be careful the first 90 minutes while the alcohol evaporates off from the simmer...

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Groooooovy bro! Keep me apprised as to how it goes! be careful the first 90 minutes while the alcohol evaporates off from the simmer...
That what it was the first 90 minutes..I knew there was something else alongbwith the NO lid and well ventilated!
I'm smoking The Truth and it is setting me free!
Yea man! Been chasing the TRUTH around for a while...had a plug on it but didnt act fast enough...I will however have sum Cherry Lime in a few!

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

I jus cant bring myself to cull it...i keep hoping one day She will pop up! Seriously when I left Tuesday night she was the best looking on in the garden...when i got back friday she was fried...I was shocked...espexially cuz I asked pop to look @ them and he said they were fine except the other chocolate hasberry that I knew of...So i dunno whahappen...onlyvthing is she was in the corner by the fan which was off and ahud have been on...so its a mystery to me...

Latest posts

Top Bottom