Night Owls In The Garden -a Club For Evening Gardeners

• Thread starter KiLoEleMeNt
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

The last 2 pics...same plant...yesterday and today! All them have exploded over night! Lovin the No Till

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Yes I am...Been so busy with this none sense class bro! I am spending 6 hours on the road a day mate! Me stating tonight! Its December Mate! Good things to come!

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Always Mate! How r the girls? The on unhapoy one?! I got my Juju back! It took a minute for everything to get going in the no till....I am noticing some huge difference in them now...They are wbegining to settle in the soil...Not one of them is lagging now...im getting her dialed in...in a little bit of a pickle for watering...bottom is stull moist...they shud be ok untill friday...i can walk pops thru it if need be I guessa...OH BOY! Kinda hard to leave my garden

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Who is about it tonight? @Bluzboy @keiksweat ....Kilo says hola...his internet down still!

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

Hey mike.had no signal for couple of days.bk on now..
I got the same problem but its with a load of 163 Windows 8.1 updates and four to ten of these Microsoft updates are fucked up shitwad incompetent updates that fuck your computer but nobody is sure which 4 to ten to remove from the x64 engine in the CPU of your PC so I got computer for about 45 minutes at the most, sometimes just 20 minutes, and then it crashes and burns and then spends 8 hours trying to do updates and then undoing the updates even after I told it "quit doing the fucking updates you dumb Gateway CPU idjit fucker" in Windows Control and Management and it just ignores me, maybe cause I keep calling the computer a gateway CPU idjit fucker, but this computer should have thicker skin than that for the price I paid for it..... I did buy one of those yellow hanging sign thingys that people put in their car rear window that says "Baby On Board" but I bought one of those yellow sign hangy thingys for my rear car window that says "I brake to stop and punch any known Microsoft employees".
Ohhhhhhh yeah, lmost forgot, , and the people with the "Baby On Board" sign's...I always want to pull up along side, roll my window down and ask "Hey, you got that kid on plywood, pressboard, or a just a slim 2x4 in there?"
I been watching old Spaghetti Westerns directed by Chef Boayardi's brothers, Moe, Larry, and Curly Boyardi while the computer loaded then unloaded faulty updates for three fucking days. I'm going to watch Tortellini Westerns today to change it all up that are directed by Italian directors who used a white clam sauce instead of red marinara in how they tell a cheesey western so the plots can be more "fishy" in luridness or inanity. I'm smoking "The Truth" so I'm just on a 'tell it like it is" high here.....
Computer thinks it is about to fart updates but actually is going to crap its update pants so I'll check back once the computer changes its update shorts....
Crazy Bluzboy smoking "The Truth"....then prattling bullshit...

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

....I also re-wrote a Christmas song for us so lets get the holidays started with an old Bing Crosby tune done with Bluz lyrics with an added Hendrix like guitar solo...

Now in your best Heavy Metal Thrash or just plain Bill Murray like Vegas crooner Bing Crosby voice lets all sing.....

"I'mmmmm dreammmminggg of ahhhhhh Whitttttte Geee13 Christmasssss;

Jussssst like the ones on the Homer Simpson TV showwwwwwwww,

Where MJ flowers glisten, and dense dank buds fired up with embers hissing,

while we allllll bellow smoke while making angellllls in the snowwwwwwwwwwwww, Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh,

I'm dreaming of a White G13 Christmassssssssss.

An OG hybrid hash plant donnnn't, you knowwwwwwwww,

Its what Santa's wishing, you will leave rolled up in your kitchen,

to ease Santa's bitchinnnnn', deliverinnnnn Ur stuff thru the cold and snowwwwwwwww,

,(Hendrix like guitar solo, using a wah wah pedal too)

(repeat first verse, which is the only one I wrote so far)

Pass this Bluzboy version of the "White G13 Christmas" song on to those capable of singing it correctly with enthusiasm in three part harmony or maybe four part harmony, as you can see I put a Hendrix like guitar solo in this too,sooooo just ad lib an air guitar solo for that part if you don't play guitar...but just make it look good okay...get down with your bad self on the solo guitar part.."with Fweeewing!" as Bruce Lee advised....

Last edited:
keiksweat

keiksweat

....I also re-wrote a Christmas song for us so lets get the holidays started with an old Bing Crosby tune done with Bluz lyrics with an added Hendrix like guitar solo...

Now in your best Heavy Metal Thrash or just plain Bill Murray like Vegas crooner Bing Crosby voice lets all sing.....

"I'mmmmm dreammmminggg of ahhhhhh Whitttttte Geee13 Christmasssss;

Jussssst like the ones on the Homer Simpson TV showwwwwwwww,

Where MJ flowers glisten, and dense dank buds fired up with embers hissing,

while we allllll bellow smoke while making angellllls in the snowwwwwwwwwwwww, Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh,

I'm dreaming of a White G13 Christmassssssssss.

An OG hybrid hash plant donnnn't, you knowwwwwwwww,

Its what Santa's wishing, you will leave rolled up in your kitchen,

to ease Santa's bitchinnnnn', deliverinnnnn Ur stuff thru the cold and snowwwwwwwww,

,(Hendrix like guitar solo, using a wah wah pedal too)

(repeat first verse, which is the only one I wrote so far)

Pass this Bluzboy version of the "White G13 Christmas" song on to those capable of singing it correctly with enthusiasm in three part harmony or maybe four part harmony, as you can see I put a Hendrix like guitar solo in this too,sooooo just ad lib an air guitar solo for that part if you don't play guitar...but just make it look good okay...get down with your bad self on the solo guitar part.."with Fweeewing!" as Bruce Lee advised....
bluz,sounds like your having just as much fun ,signal or not,ive been devestated with out the farm or youvtube man.are you all set for the bluz house seed meet tomorow?wish i was a stoned fly on ya wall brother.just transplanted 4 into homemade air potz.only got 4 auto seedlings left to re pot some time in the next week.starting to run out of space.might run half a dozen down me brothers veg tent.hows things going apart from internet mate?really starting to get exited about my xmas cd brother.send me some heavy guitar riff anthems along with anything you recomend.kidz all flued up here so extra scrreaming and a lot more snot flying about the place.

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

bluz,sounds like your having just as much fun ,signal or not,ive been devestated with out the farm or youvtube man.are you all set for the bluz house seed meet tomorow?wish i was a stoned fly on ya wall brother.just transplanted 4 into homemade air potz.only got 4 auto seedlings left to re pot some time in the next week.starting to run out of space.might run half a dozen down me brothers veg tent.hows things going apart from internet mate?really starting to get exited about my xmas cd brother.send me some heavy guitar riff anthems along with anything you recomend.kidz all flued up here so extra scrreaming and a lot more snot flying about the place.
I got some real good genetically Bluzed up material in guitar anthems in that CD coming to you for you to germinate and grow to aide in all your ills and navigation of a English gentlemen's musical serene life as you imbibe the grown genetics in glass or a RAW thin rice paper pulp material extrapolated out into a thick log shape, but yet not anyway turdish thick log shape like unless rolled by someone turdish in rolling, yet still these logs and glass you make filled with the vegetable beans I sent that are very happening chic and yet radically hippieish still in thier thick log green frosty dank design, structure, taste, or smell when lit once harvested and reaped by an experienced baler of such things baled and harvested for glass or log shaped tubes.....my Quantum Physics Logic of Bluz CD's made easy so as to make sense of the senselessness which is the quantum sense part of my logic's physics of sense.....Holy Scottish Hefer BatBluz, you got two J's going at once and just found out....I just discovered "J String Theory" and how two J's of the same bud can both be held in one or the other hand simultaneously in the same nearby finger/hand space and then smoked and in my mouth at the same time in the same space...same time and space that's in my mouth...I could get a Nobel for this...

Last edited:
Bluzboy

Bluzboy

For Friday night Bluz Ghoulie Show and monster movie...Tomb of Terror with Italian subtitles for those who think English is not an artsy enough language...so don't watch this unless you're real high so you can read and understand Italian dialogue subtitled because the English audio makes no sense but if you read the Italian subtitles while watching, this movie all comes together, makes sense, and is easy to understand that is real artsy like in a film so bad its good.....the Pope is in this too somewhere supposedly as an extra if you look for him real hard in the crowd or restaurant/bistro scenes....Fire It Up!!! Fire It Up!!! Its Friday Night with Bluz Ghoulie Live!

Last edited:
keiksweat

keiksweat

For Friday night Bluz Ghoulie Show and monster movie...Tomb of Terror with Italian subtitles for those who think English is not an artsy enough language...so don't watch this unless you're real high so you can read and understand Italian dialogue subtitled because the English audio makes no sense but if you read the Italian subtitles while watching, this movie all comes together, makes sense, and is easy to understand that is real artsy like in a film so bad its good.....the Pope is in this too somewhere supposedly as an extra if you look for him real hard in the crowd or restaurant/bistro scenes....Fire It Up!!! Fire It Up!!! Its Friday Night with Bluz Ghoulie Live!

Nice.i just sat there actually watching that shit bluz..5:30am horror movie mash..

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

Nice.i just sat there actually watching that shit bluz..5:30am horror movie mash..
It's actually three different "Full Moon" Charles Band Brian Yuzna produced schlocker travesty films compressed and edited into one film for late night ADD stoners like myself.....Oh Look squirrel! Oh Wowww, another squirrel with nut! Hey that nut has my face on it I think....Okay, what we were talking about, ohhhh, this movie, shall I post another schlocker travesty for you my brother kieksweat, as I have the best grindhouse crap films done on celluloid you ever seen....all so bad, they are good.....I knowwwww, I got the perfect movie for you bro, an Ed Wood classic...Fire It Up! let the air out of your shoes and lets watch together what comes next for our levitated entertainment!

keiksweat

keiksweat

It's actually three different "Full Moon" Charles Band Brian Yuzna produced schlocker travesty films compressed and edited into one film for late night ADD stoners like myself.....Oh Look squirrel! Oh Wowww, another squirrel with nut! Hey that nut has my face on it I think....Okay, what we were talking about, ohhhh, this movie, shall I post another schlocker travesty for you my brother kieksweat, as I have the best grindhouse crap films done on celluloid you ever seen....all so bad, they are good.....I knowwwww, I got the perfect movie for you bro, an Ed Wood classic...Fire It Up! let the air out of your shoes and lets watch together what comes next for our levitated entertainment!

Watching now bb.

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

Watch for the cockpit scene in like the first ten minutes of Plan 9 From Outer Space and the co-pilot is wearing a phone from like 1929 around his neck as a radio to talk with the tower...fucking hysterical.....The Amazing Crespin who narrates this debacle was actress Mae West's personal astrologer, seer, and spirit channeler and he(Crespin) was married to some famous rotund LA burlesque stripper of the 40's/50's who had a butt and tits so big she boasted publically they had their own congressional district with representation in DC ..Bela Lugosi was already dead and the footage used of him was from a previous Ed Wood debacle Lugosi starred in before going into rehab for his moriphine addiction in 57/58 an died shortly after his release from rehab......in several scenes, director Ed Wood is wearing Lugosi's Dracula cape creeping around as Lugosi had died right before filming in 59....

Last edited:
Top Bottom