Night Owls In The Garden -a Club For Evening Gardeners

• Thread starter KiLoEleMeNt
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
keiksweat

keiksweat

Watch for the cockpit scene in like the first ten minutes of Plan 9 From Outer Space and the co-pilot is wearing a phone from like 1929 around his neck as a radio to talk with the tower...fucking hysterical.....The Amazing Crespin who narrates this debacle was actress Mae West's personal astrologer, seer, and spirit channeler and he(Crespin) was married to some famous rotund LA burlesque stripper of the 40's/50's who had a butt and tits so big she boasted publically they had their own congressional district with representation in DC ..Bela Lugosi was already dead and the footage used of him was from a previous Ed Wood debacle Lugosi starred in before going into rehab for his moriphine addiction in 57/58 an died shortly after his release from rehab......in several scenes, director Ed Wood is wearing Lugosi's Dracula cape creeping around as Lugosi had died right before filming in 59....
Man that's some funny shit.well cheesy.au fromage.

keiksweat

keiksweat

Watch for the cockpit scene in like the first ten minutes of Plan 9 From Outer Space and the co-pilot is wearing a phone from like 1929 around his neck as a radio to talk with the tower...fucking hysterical.....The Amazing Crespin who narrates this debacle was actress Mae West's personal astrologer, seer, and spirit channeler and he(Crespin) was married to some famous rotund LA burlesque stripper of the 40's/50's who had a butt and tits so big she boasted publically they had their own congressional district with representation in DC ..Bela Lugosi was already dead and the footage used of him was from a previous Ed Wood debacle Lugosi starred in before going into rehab for his moriphine addiction in 57/58 an died shortly after his release from rehab......in several scenes, director Ed Wood is wearing Lugosi's Dracula cape creeping around as Lugosi had died right before filming in 59....

keiksweat

keiksweat

whos on the owls club?just finished tidying up tent,rapidly running out of space.might have to cull one or two,give my auto seedlings a chance as there nearly ready for transplanting.mikezilla?whats happening bro?ill put up a few pics when me phone is charged up..

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

whos on the owls club?just finished tidying up tent,rapidly running out of space.might have to cull one or two,give my auto seedlings a chance as there nearly ready for transplanting.mikezilla?whats happening bro?ill put up a few pics when me phone is charged up..
I am for a few minutes and then this PC will crash for about three hours before it re-boots. I'm heading into town to get a slew of authentic Buffalo Wings from a place and some pasta salads for the swap meet, root beers, and some ales for the pollen chuckers when they get here....be back around after 4 or 5, once the PC re-boots..

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

Swap meet got weathered out, one close by bro showed to help me chow on all the food I bought however and helped me harvest a large lady due to be reaped and so she was...just finished de-fanning her and taking a break and then back to some chores in the veg room and then its J's and the new Jurassic Park movie on DVD that arrived from Netflix today with the final two Game of Thrones 2nd season disks and episodes. Computer is still fritzing out and my phone won't work either.
So you Night Owls keep the porch light on and I'll be back around as soon as this PC's hair pulling inducing problems get rectified.
BB

keiksweat

keiksweat

Swap meet got weathered out, one close by bro showed to help me chow on all the food I bought however and helped me harvest a large lady due to be reaped and so she was...just finished de-fanning her and taking a break and then back to some chores in the veg room and then its J's and the new Jurassic Park movie on DVD that arrived from Netflix today with the final two Game of Thrones 2nd season disks and episodes. Computer is still fritzing out and my phone won't work either.
So you Night Owls keep the porch light on and I'll be back around as soon as this PC's hair pulling inducing problems get rectified.
BB
Shit,id have smashed the fuck out of that pc by now bb.sorry to hear the weather messed things up for ya.we've got shit weather at the moment.every one has flu.my kids are all fever n coughs.at least there quiet for once.haha

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

Some of my breeder brothers who could not make it yesterday due to weather are coming up after 5 tonight so a gathering of breeder bros is happening still tonight. Will keep you all apprised of the various CD tracks and variety in tracks for you to all choose from for your Christmas CD later tonight and I start filming the first" Olde Shop Bluz" videos in HD playing and kicking out some Roadhouse tonight as well. Some of the fellows with cinematography and film skills going to aide in some preliminary shoots and takes of the me performing in the music room my version of BB Kings "Rock Me Baby" and "Help The Poor". Get your best Blues get down with your bad self dancing shoes on! The Olde Shop Bluz is coming out of a semi retirement now my health is improving and I'll be posting YOUTUBES soon...also filming, going to do a YOUTUBE demo video of my new Cali76 TX Compressor/Limiter Amp being used through an 1999 Orange AD5, then a Fender 1996 Hot Rod Deluxe, and then demo it through my 89 Marshall JCM900 to show how the Cali76 is the boss of boutique high end comp stomp boxes no matter what amp model/make you use if you are a live performance guitarist, acoustic or electric, or bassist, this is the Comp/Limiter you save up and buy. Nothing out there on boutique compressors for working musicians that can compete with the Cali76 STD, TX, or LT models...these are hand built/wired in the UK but ar worth every dime they ask for it...out performs the Keeley Compressor Pro, Empress, Markbass, any of those which are outstanding comp units for live performance/stage working musicians or in the studio. You would have to buy an rack mount actual vintage LN1176 studio grade Compressor/limiter to get better compression unit. So all you guitar players, you need and will want one of these once you hear a demo of it. It will astound you dedicated player/musician grower brothers...

keiksweat

keiksweat

Some of my breeder brothers who could not make it yesterday due to weather are coming up after 5 tonight so a gathering of breeder bros is happening still tonight. Will keep you all apprised of the various CD tracks and variety in tracks for you to all choose from for your Christmas CD later tonight and I start filming the first" Olde Shop Bluz" videos in HD playing and kicking out some Roadhouse tonight as well. Some of the fellows with cinematography and film skills going to aide in some preliminary shoots and takes of the me performing in the music room my version of BB Kings "Rock Me Baby" and "Help The Poor". Get your best Blues get down with your bad self dancing shoes on! The Olde Shop Bluz is coming out of a semi retirement now my health is improving and I'll be posting YOUTUBES soon...also filming, going to do a YOUTUBE demo video of my new Cali76 TX Compressor/Limiter Amp being used through an 1999 Orange AD5, then a Fender 1996 Hot Rod Deluxe, and then demo it through my 89 Marshall JCM900 to show how the Cali76 is the boss of boutique high end comp stomp boxes no matter what amp model/make you use if you are a live performance guitarist, acoustic or electric, or bassist, this is the Comp/Limiter you save up and buy. Nothing out there on boutique compressors for working musicians that can compete with the Cali76 STD, TX, or LT models...these are hand built/wired in the UK but ar worth every dime they ask for it...out performs the Keeley Compressor Pro, Empress, Markbass, any of those which are outstanding comp units for live performance/stage working musicians or in the studio. You would have to buy an rack mount actual vintage LN1176 studio grade Compressor/limiter to get better compression unit. So all you guitar players, you need and will want one of these once you hear a demo of it. It will astound you dedicated player/musician grower brothers...
Glad to hear your still gonna get to host the house of blues seeds meet brother bluz.cant wait for my Xmas cd extravaganza.get down with that fender n video it all.love to see you banging out tunes n throwing shapes live.you tube will be a good second best bro.hope all goes to plan bb..

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

Shit,id have smashed the fuck out of that pc by now bb.sorry to hear the weather messed things up for ya.we've got shit weather at the moment.every one has flu.my kids are all fever n coughs.at least there quiet for once.haha
Hey, hope that flu or heavy potent rhino virus hitting your family passes quickly keiksweat..I got my flu shot and my pneumonia shot just a couple of weeks ago to aide me in some immunity.My diverticulitus compounds and exacerbates any flu like illness and makes them more potent and harder hitting and with my age being in my early 60's I have to be pro-active to the nth so I do not end up in the hospital or ER during flu season...hope the family all gets better soon as its just miserable to endure even if young, healthy, and fit...

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

Glad to hear your still gonna get to host the house of blues seeds meet brother bluz.cant wait for my Xmas cd extravaganza.get down with that fender n video it all.love to see you banging out tunes n throwing shapes live.you tube will be a good second best bro.hope all goes to plan bb..
Its going to be a nice gathering and I will get to do some preliminary shooting of some live guitar play and stomp box demo's to start editing and audio engineering for uploads to YOUTUBE as they will serve as great additions for my portfolio and get me working on some stages with some other dedicated players quicker hopefully...
Yeah, there are great cuts on your Christmas CD coming to you very soon and you will be delightedly hard pressed to decide which cuts you want to hit and "pop play" on first inside your garden bro!

Last edited:
keiksweat

keiksweat

Hey, hope that flu or heavy potent rhino virus hitting your family passes quickly keiksweat..I got my flu shot and my pneumonia shot just a couple of weeks ago to aide me in some immunity.My diverticulitus compounds and exacerbates any flu like illness and makes them more potent and harder hitting and with my age being in my early 60's I have to be pro-active to the nth so I do not end up in the hospital or ER during flu season...hope the family all gets better soon as its just miserable to endure even if young, healthy, and fit...
Thanks pal,kids are over the worse now.there climbing all over me as I'm writing this.my 4 year old daughter makes me say hello for her.and now my nearly two year old son says deehaad? Whatever that meant.unless I'm not translating correct.he talks in a hybrid mix language of Klingon and Bangladeshi.sometimes there's a hint of mogolian thrown in.sounds kool he does.

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Wow how the conversations run when I am out of the picture for a few dozen days sorry.

I do apologize for the confusing absence but my Internet and such should be back on track due the 9th and I currently seem to have the ability to create a post but it is not a quick process this is for true. I'm sure glad to see everyone there here within that therin is the night owls club house and Senate I have been very sad not to have even been able to read the posts you have been putting in but I did take a minute and read a few random pages until the service is restored to get the whole thing downloaded and installed on the cryptologic for further details to be investigated the same time from the remains of its kind in 80's classic rock band of the hair metal and the ability for advancement. I do enjoy it and it is not confused about what I was doing because I have a very valid for one thing that is a great deal about the hose and those fuzzy pipe and I will label it with the symbol of a downer, I do this first thing that I say good about the hose and were positive this could be wrong with it whom are not showing up in a nutshell all in all the time but I nearly never repeat questions or anything like that just plainly ask to many questions for some time thought it smells tastes and a lot more to the depths if the person that is not essential to get out that I am a 80's I was just not that bad of the best of luck with that said I do I need some time now, I have been a while back and let the other side, but the fact you have a great day and the best results in the world. the ability for two days ago, I have been a while back and let the other side, but the fact you have a great day and the best results in the world. the ability for two days ago, I have been a while back and let the other side, but the fact you have a great day and the best results in the world. the ability for two days ago, I have been a while back and let the other side, but the fact you have a great day and the best results in the world. the ability for two days ago, I have been a while back and let the other side.

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Yeeeesh! Thats y my juju been bad!

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Have no clue whahappen to it while I was away...last i seen she was praying.! Came home friday afternoon and she was well u see...the other jus caught my attention the colors
I see kilo made a showing...Hope all is well with my canaFarmeros!

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

Alrighttttttttttttttt!!! Brother Kilo is back!!!!!!!!!! @KiLoEleMeNt - I'll be sending you a PM bro. My phone is back working too. A grow bro who is a Mega PC Tech, Azhden, fixed my computer. OOOOOOOOOOHhhhhhhhRrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Here's what I got from tonight's swap meet my Night Owl bros. Just finally sitting down here now to rest and chat and stream grindhouse so bad its good while I chat while I smoke J's and bellow smoke. See, I can do multi-tasking for an old guy huh.....

Beans I acquired....dancing like nobody is watching you is encouraged for those who belong to my late night original music CD club and you bros know who you are.

Authentic Mazar-I-Sharif BX'd, ( F2's).
Sacred Serpent- which is Mambo Dude(Mambo x The Dude) x Lost Tribe (Kosher Kush x The Truth a Jamaican hybrid)
Tribal Royalty which Weimaraner X Lost Tribe
Truth Serum- which is The Truth x Chemdog #4
Malibu Pure Kush X Lost Tribe
Gorilla Glue#4 x Bright Lights(Girl Scout Co0kies X Northern Lights)

Dancelikenoonesees

Last edited:
MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

My goodness Mr.B! Dancing like nobody is watching! I just might even find my
Mc Hammer outfit and do the "cant touch this" Lmao! Yea man! Smiles acrosses the faces of my other 2 amigos! Incredible List you have there your Greatness...Im gonna be up for a bit i. The garden momma has a early flight for Kentucky and the Limo will he here about 3ish to take her to the airport so I am gonna pull an all nighter...Oh yea...my long awaited shift change has been approved...I will be switching to days..not sure I am going to dig it but I will give it a try...you know my anxiety gets elevated in the day around peeps...and for my close pals you know what I do and who for...The reason I loved nights is I am my own boss...any how wow @Bluzboy you have put together quite a cd...gonna have to name one after one of the songs

keiksweat

keiksweat

Alrighttttttttttttttt!!! Brother Kilo is back!!!!!!!!!! @KiLoEleMeNt - I'll be sending you a PM bro. My phone is back working too. A grow bro who is a Mega PC Tech, Azhden, fixed my computer. OOOOOOOOOOHhhhhhhhRrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Here's what I got from tonight's swap meet my Night Owl bros. Just finally sitting down here now to rest and chat and stream grindhouse so bad its good while I chat while I smoke J's and bellow smoke. See, I can do multi-tasking for an old guy huh.....

Beans I acquired....dancing like nobody is watching you is encouraged for those who belong to my late night original music CD club and you bros know who you are.

Authentic Mazar-I-Sharif BX'd, ( F2's).
Sacred Serpent- which is Mambo Dude(Mambo x The Dude) x Lost Tribe (Kosher Kush x The Truth a Jamaican hybrid)
Tribal Royalty which Weimaraner X Lost Tribe
Truth Serum- which is The Truth x Chemdog #4
Malibu Pure Kush X Lost Tribe
Gorilla Glue#4 x Bright Lights(Girl Scout Co0kies X Northern Lights)

View attachment 553721
Shit,the fire just gets better and better.glad to hear your meet n greet went down ok bb,I passed out in a pool of kiddie snot in the end.think I've got it coming now.feel crap this morning.wow kilo,were you been man....we thought you'd gone walk about

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

Well since MIKEZILLA is going to pull an all nighter, I guess I better post some grindhouse of such extraordinary badness it is goodness for laughs and a lot of "WTF was that shit going on there?" So, I think another schlock travesty is in order similar to "Plan 9 From Outer Space". Lets see what Ol Bluz Bullwinkle can post out of his magic Bluz Hat of cinematic schlockers in the public domain realm....I know just the flick...another Ed Wood flick starring Crespin again playing the Devil in a graveyard full of strippers.....you guys are going to, love this schlock travesty by of course , the one and only Ed Wood Jr. and this film stars all the best LA strippers of 1964 that Amazing Criswell' s wife, who as a previous famous Burlesque stripper knew professionally....Oh and Ed Wood and his wife at the time are playing the roles of car crash victims observing the goings on in a grave yard late night in this also..
Fire IT Up! Fire It Up! And get ready for a Bluz Ghoulie schlock travesty that out does even than the previous Plan ( From Outer Space by Ed Wood Jr. 6 years prior.....get ready to scream with laughter my late night bros of the grow! With strippers starring in this I think there might be some nudity here and there.....just thought I'd tell you in advance in case you need to cover your eyes and hum a Sesame Street song or something during those parts if your wife walks in on your viewing...that way you can say "Hey, I wasn't looking or even listening to those parts
of the movie darling!" and look how "high" Amazing Criswell looks sitting up out of that coffin at the beginning...the guy just smoked something good obviously...
"

Last edited:
Top Bottom