• Start date
  • Tagged users None
KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Here is the full force damage
and here you can see some take it much better than others do by far

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Just now getting to the new thread will have to post first thing tomorrow morning as I am still going over the intro and doing some work done on the other side of the tables and breeding programs for the moment anyway I can see it working for sure but it will be tight fot the next few weeks and then it's on like donkeyKong all

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

20151017 213301
20151017 213307
20151017 213325
20151017 213719
20151017 213721
And sent decided my 30w travel piece needed an upgrade seeing ad I have mastered the 150w I have been to the shop and get me a new 80 watt that has a bigger batt a bigger bowl a bigger coil well everything but the device it's self then is bigger

Also would like to announce that I have finally got my master growers certificate from clover leaf and I am positive I will pass the master test for CTU going to be going in for the commercial interests in a few days if I can get the $300 hustled up to get it done can not wait the price of these classes suck ass but I gotta say the perks are way worth it have been given more dabs edibles butter machines and bho tubes lights and much more just in two months probably 2k in free chit main

keiksweat

keiksweat

View attachment 543647 View attachment 543648 View attachment 543649 View attachment 543652 View attachment 543655 And sent decided my 30w travel piece needed an upgrade seeing ad I have mastered the 150w I have been to the shop and get me a new 80 watt that has a bigger batt a bigger bowl a bigger coil well everything but the device it's self then is bigger

Also would like to announce that I have finally got my master growers certificate from clover leaf and I am positive I will pass the master test for CTU going to be going in for the commercial interests in a few days if I can get the $300 hustled up to get it done can not wait the price of these classes suck ass but I gotta say the perks are way worth it have been given more dabs edibles butter machines and bho tubes lights and much more just in two months probably 2k in free chit main
Lights(led)by any chance,I noticed one in your room me thinks..

Grassroot432

Grassroot432

Having some deep purpling on the stems of some of the new ladies.. From seed started under 100 watt t5 for 2 weeks and now sitting under 600 MH. Running GH micro and bloom 1/4 strength in dwc. Any cause for concern? the others have already dropped the red stem and are doing fantastic. These are dragging behindImage

keiksweat

keiksweat

Having some deep purpling on the stems of some of the new ladies.. From seed started under 100 watt t5 for 2 weeks and now sitting under 600 MH. Running GH micro and bloom 1/4 strength in dwc. Any cause for concern? the others have already dropped the red stem and are doing fantastic. These are dragging behindView attachment 543810
Coming on nice lad..

Grassroot432

Grassroot432

Also harvest weight off of the lanky lady that came down a week ago. Vegged for 6 weeks under 100 watt t5 and 600 watt hps for flower. Still has some curing to do but got 3.2 oz. not as dense as I had hoped for but am completely contentImage Image

keiksweat

keiksweat

Well I think I'm finally out the funk.Got new roots n new growth tips after the last 2 or 3 days flush with water phd 6.0 and a little h202. Auto seedlings going strong4 out of 6 so far.and new clones on route.fresh genetics,um veging em out at mates for 2 or 3 weeks to be safe.put up some new pics tomorrow.might even do a little thread with the autos,still got 2 more lots auto beans to fire off.dinafem cheese auto and Pakistani Ryder auto...whos up...?...

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Looks nice gr,what strain is it.I'm out,jars empty.looks like I'll be buying £10 bags of seeds n stems again....shit....

Aw mate that's sum chum shit.
sorry for your luck there are you close to flowers on anything at all? With your issues recurring as they have been why don't you go double numbers for the time being then you would have figured out something to flower out in the mean time? This under the impression you have a veg and a flower tent/area... the reason why I feel double number is ok for short periods and the only reason i suggest it is because you have a ability of chopping down anything that has the issues if you happen to get looked at.
However if I remember correctly (sorry for pointing it out but) you're not a medical/student/scientific research licensed setup, so I'd it was me or I was you! I would see no reason why you don't just go buck wild as with little disturbances the veggies don't smell much and flowers well that's entirely up to you!!! I can say it has its promising moments for sure. I was all guerilla grow for a long time especially when in cali. Oh ohhhh huh mate i tell ya the grows we had there were unbelievable period. You seriously would not believe me if I told you some of the stuff we did/had back then, hell probably wouldnt even if you saw photos of it and with me in it still no lol.

That is some "sweet island skunk" from some seeds off of a friend. The smell alone gives credit to his statement, but who really knows

Well I sure would like to know the color looks proper for an apple but as you said who knows. Lmao nice one mate hope you enjoy and continue to do better every harvest infinity : ^)

View attachment 544091 View attachment 544092 looking better tonight,seedlings kicking,check out me new micro sprinkler collection...

Hell yes that's what I'm talking about the red ones in particular now those mate are money in the bank if used correctly I personally love the third one over mine are slightly different but the same thing I believe I see the dripper pics but what about the sprayers the last one you have in the pic is IMO shit they require far to much maintenance and replace to often but I do believe that some may use the same thing and do extremely well as I fail with them and that's that

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

@Bluzboy havent heard from you in a bit how are things going on your end here is some of what I actually like to listen to what I consider top notch music anyways hope you enjoy

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

@MIKEZILLA how about you mate any new news or awesome angled pictures I too like to have fun play with photos
20151015 182908
as well always been somewhat of a hobbiest of photography but not limited to cameras
20151007 130337

Drug scouts honor no filters colours or something to alter the natural state of the photos just rite angle rite place and so on

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Having some deep purpling on the stems of some of the new ladies.. From seed started under 100 watt t5 for 2 weeks and now sitting under 600 MH. Running GH micro and bloom 1/4 strength in dwc. Any cause for concern? the others have already dropped the red stem and are doing fantastic. These are dragging behindView attachment 543810
Hmmm the color is so dark I can't tell if it is genetic or lack of Phosphorus proteins do you have any photos of before it started ot better yet a series of it turning

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

@Bluzboy havent heard from you in a bit how are things going on your end here is some of what I actually like to listen to what I consider top notch music anyways hope you enjoy

yes, post that swing brother! I been entertaining my mother for her 85th birthday and my brother was here too who is a remarkable keyboard and dobro player both so I got to see me Mumsy for a few days and jam like hell with my brother. Literally got blood blisters from playing till my fingers bled three days in a row. Got a few new pics from the Bluz gardens to share, two from my veg room that are going into the flower room by tomorrow night. First up is a 4 foot Purple Jones lady,(Casey Jones X Purple Urkel), and the second is a Natural Therapy created hybrid that is "The White OG X authentic G13, authentic U.S. of A hash research plant. Then thirdly, a pic of s looking into a 1 gallon cookie jar filled with Kosher Kush buds as I promised pics of some Kosher Kush buds previously that I just finished curing and I am smoking me a big RAW rolled J of right now while I commune with you my brother of the grow. Fire It Up! Let us bellow smoke vicariously from afar KiLoEleMeNt!!!.....I always said before that Sarah Palin smokes inferior weed as she can only see Russia from her house after smoking a J while I regularly see and walk around on Mars and other planets after a J of my weed.....
Love those swing vids bro! Thanks!

PurpleJonesNVegAA01
TheWhiteXG13NvegAA01
KosherKushcookiejarpicAA01
Top Bottom