Night Owls In The Garden -a Club For Evening Gardeners

• Thread starter KiLoEleMeNt
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bluzboy

Bluzboy

@keiksweat Done deal my mate and bro of the grow from my Motherland! Lucio Fulci's "Black Cat" plusssssssss!!!!!?????????? how about some mind blowing 80's Manga/Animae too! Like "Wicked City" Oh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Fire it up! Fire It Up! and stream my brothers!!!

Last edited:
Bluzboy

Bluzboy

It was me who wanted to know about your cloning methods bb...
Well I'm going to show you step by step but I might not get to it till tomorrow night till I get finished getting these beans all dressed up properly and then sent to their proper Shaman Garden Masters as I promised....OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH RAHHHHHHHHHHH!

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

What's that 2 separate lights there?
The top light is for clone dome and the bottom for sprouted plants...and a supplement to the 400...light upgrade coming very soon...gonna build a veg room/flower...and a mother room...very shortly with sum nice midnight sun burning..good things to come mate!

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

ahh yes youtube i can do from here! 1st Cherry Lime signal bellowing north east....Yep !
@keiksweat Done deal my mate and bro of the grow from my Motherland! Lucio Fulci's "Black Cat" plusssssssss!!!!!?????????? how about some mind blowing 80's Manga/Animae too! Like "Wicked City" Oh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Fire it up! Fire It Up! and stream my brothers!!!

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

So sorry everyone I didn't intend for the waiting room game but something that is out of my power so what you gonna do I guess. Wow boy my heart goes out to you Bluzboy Bard Of Canna prima you are a legend and a saint I have nothing but respect for you sir as well all the hopes to have a bean swap at my pad one day and can not wait for the cds to get out I am still going strong in the breed game my way. Don't forget everyone if you want me to ship you out a Christmas package as well I will be needing a safe Addy for you to receive your package at who's on the prowl tonight?

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

So sorry everyone I didn't intend for the waiting room game but something that is out of my power so what you gonna do I guess. Wow boy my heart goes out to you Bluzboy Bard Of Canna prima you are a legend and a saint I have nothing but respect for you sir as well all the hopes to have a bean swap at my pad one day and can not wait for the cds to get out I am still going strong in the breed game my way. Don't forget everyone if you want me to ship you out a Christmas package as well I will be needing a safe Addy for you to receive your package at who's on the prowl tonight?
Ohhhhhhh Yessssssssss! Welcome back bro and you have been missed! Lets get down tonight with some serious bellowing of good smoke!!!! I'm making you all up sweet bean soups for 2016! I'm smoking UK Cheese Head Very Berry Kush BX'd F2 that came out like bazooka Joe Bubblegum sweet in taste and aroma, and then toking on some nice bubble hash I made about a month ago and listening to the music vids that's being posted and streaming the flicks too...and thinking about what beans I myself am going to pop for phenol hunting with the New Moon coming up Friday on the 11th.....Oh time for a Bluzboy version of a Christmas tune from the 50's
"Ohhhhh, I'm beginning to smell and toke a lot like its Christmassssss, evvvvvverywherrrrre I gooooooooo"....

Last edited:
MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Ahh yes my brotha's! Wut a beuatiful site to have all 3 of ya present! Smoke signals blowing to the 4 corners of the earth to my CannaHomies

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Welcome back!

keiksweat

keiksweat

Gonna try n watch this for hour before school run.loving this blue cheese.a lot better than my regular cheese shit.cheers for the movie again bb.im loving these matinee movies bro.cool.

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

@Bluzboy ...So I am watching Wicked City...kinda mostly texting and typing...so my co workers asks what the hell u watching...intent in my conversation via text...i had no reply...so i finally pay attention and the asian is doing her thing...So I say is this what you were talking about? SHE said yea! We both busted in laughter...Um yea sumtimes u feel like in IDiot!

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

I'd load a couple of Bluzboy original recordings in MP3 but I don't think I can upload MP3. Do I got to post them to YOUTUBE first?

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Aye wow what a welcome to my return to the garden and I thank you all and return the sentiment I too have missed you all and the company we share how is the best crew doing any good garden news anything fun or special to share with me that I have missed

Top Bottom