Nitrogen Toxicity

• Thread starter Newbie987
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lbgrower

Lbgrower

They are under watered as I've flushed them one or twice. They've been flushed and left over night. My coco dries out pretty quick once dry enough should I start my base nutes? I'm getting like 120-130ppm run off atm

Good god!!!

Newbie987

Newbie987

It was but I flushed untill they started to come back which they have now

Newbie987

Newbie987

But yes they are getting hungry now which now they've been fed

Lbgrower

Lbgrower

I've taken a run off reading and its at 120ppm. I don't know wether to give a well diluted light feed and bring the run off to about 250-300ppm or leave it until my run off drops under 100pm my water has a ppm of 114ppm and there's been no growth today

Stop worrying about run off...

Lbgrower

Lbgrower

You're getting great advice here. The only thing I'm doing currently that has gotten me good results is

1 feeding continuously
2 alowing for 10-20 percent run off.
3 checking coco for moisture and watering when it's dry on the first two inches.
4 being sure to add cal mag and base at enough ppm for growth stage.

Growing is a lot of trial and error and there are a lot of other things that will contribute to your success or failure. Every stage has its challenges and you will learn from start to harvest even beyond. Keep your head up try these things and build on your successes.

Lbgrower

Lbgrower

Do you feed everyday aswell?

My containers are pretty big so they stay wet. So by continuously feeding what I mean is every time I put anything into my coco it's got nutrients. Even if I gotta flush I would do it with mild nutrient solution.

Lbgrower

Lbgrower

It's tough to explain but in a way if I were to feed daily I would have to either way lower my nutrient strength so I could run with no run off. Or I would just be using way to many nutrients bc once the media is saturated it's good to go until it's almost dry. Never let coco dry all the way... see man that's what I mean. Do you understand?

Newbie987

Newbie987

Arrh I see. I did try to full with like 20% nutes but just kept getting worse till I flushed with just water

Lbgrower

Lbgrower

You are too focused on the Ppm too in my opinion. What are you feeding and what's your run off?

Newbie987

Newbie987

I understand what your saying. You feed each time you water but you saturate your medium and leave until the top 2 inch is dry then you'd saturate with nutes again u till dry again

Lbgrower

Lbgrower

I will let you know what's up just tell me what's going in and what's coming out. Also what percentage of run off. And you in coco 40 percent pealite rite?

Newbie987

Newbie987

Coco A and B with calmag. I was getting a run off of 400+ before but now I'm getting 250 run off

Lbgrower

Lbgrower

I understand what your saying. You feed each time you water but you saturate your medium and leave until the top 2 inch is dry then you'd saturate with nutes again u till dry again

Yea exactially and when I'm feeding I let that gen percent come out.

Newbie987

Newbie987

Just straight coco. My next one I'm going to put some perlite in

Newbie987

Newbie987

By letting 20% run off your stop salt build up at the roots aswell

Lbgrower

Lbgrower

Now I don't use those coco nutes but they're great I'm sure. You do need to add cal mag to them when you use RO ?

Newbie987

Newbie987

Week 6 in between veg stage 2 and flower as the sex has now shown in the last 2 days

Lbgrower

Lbgrower

Or are you using reverse osmosis. Also what's your ph when your watering?

Top Bottom