Nk's Winter Breeding Project

• Thread starter north knect
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
north knect

north knect

Here's a few pics for now..the kush n cheese I just topped 2 days ago so I will let the new tops establishe themselves and then do some more clean up underneath..so first up the one that shot a few nanners then mainlined kush n cheese, then the stable female then dried nugs of the older female I chopped last week..she's tastes very nice.cant wait till after cure,final weight on her in 1 gallon was 43.7g of tops, I used all the lower nugs (about a OZ) for bubble hash.

20160517 094711
20160517 094958
20160517 095148
20160517 095545
20160517 095459
20160517 095616
20160517 100142
north knect

north knect

Also forgot to mention, when I plucked the 3 nanners I found I kinda disected one and there was what looked to be like a white pistol, could this be a sterile nanner like I had previously? I've never came across nanners till this run

north knect

north knect

Howdy folks..so I'm trimming up that girl that threw nanners, I plucked the original 3 and found another 2 while trimming, the rest of my plants are still fine so was defiantly the light leak I'm thinking cuz this girl would have been in direct light 2 times that I'm aware of last week, I didn't realize how tiny these little bananas are lol..or how much it legit looks like a banana lol..well here's a pic to show u all how easily these could go unnoticed and ruin a crop..I had this girl in 48hrs darkness before trim and the trics changed big time to nice amber..happy farming
20160519 103520
20160519 104233
20160519 104245

north knect

north knect

howdy folks, so after this girl was all dryed i ended up getting 63.5 g off her and 1.7g of bubble hash off the trim...the last girl is definatly more satty, shes still pushing out white pistils,only seeing the odd amber tric on tips of sugar leafs..looks like she could use another week almost but shes only getting like 3 days under lights then 2 days in the dark..shes got a nice sweet melon smell with a skunky undertone..bud structure is slightly different then the dark pheno i just chopped. i cut off almost all the remaining fan leaves this morning and gave her a final watering, i kno shes almost done because shes only needed one watering this past week apposed to 2 or 3 times the previous week...ive dropeed the lighting cycle the last few weeks down from 18/6 to now 16/8 to get my kush n cheese closer to the outside light cycle as shes going out in a week or 2..well this grow is pretty well over and i just germed 24 beans and plan on another 20 in 2 weeks for my outdoor grow, mostly autos but there wiill be a few regs for sure. il add a link here for who ever want to check out the new grow once i start it..probly the next few days as my last girl finnishes up, il get some dry nug shots and a few pics of the last girl and my mainlining project uploaded tonight..well thanks for those who tagged along..happy farming folks

Quagmire

Quagmire

Nanners, dag nab it.. I can see just how bad it was starting to get by the yellow spots on it.. smart to chop it but still sucks huh? Nice color on that bud bro, Looks like it was really close to finishing though so could be worse.. I love the LST work your doing, I used to do similar stuff using mostly fishing line and drill little holes around the top of the plastic pot.. great for pulling branches down to spread pot out, looks like you do close to same.. works great huh?

So, you come up with any names for your new crosses yet.. I used the same BBG strain to create "Sniper" by pollinating her with Assassin F1.. hehe.. Have you grown any of them seeds out or maybe have some going right now.. ? maybe I missed it reading thru this.. your plants are quite distracting ya know.. hahaha.. How about: WW/XXL x BubbleguN = K19 , it stands for Widowmaker.. lol.

north knect

north knect

Nanners, dag nab it.. I can see just how bad it was starting to get by the yellow spots on it.. smart to chop it but still sucks huh? Nice color on that bud bro, Looks like it was really close to finishing though so could be worse.. I love the LST work your doing, I used to do similar stuff using mostly fishing line and drill little holes around the top of the plastic pot.. great for pulling branches down to spread pot out, looks like you do close to same.. works great huh?

So, you come up with any names for your new crosses yet.. I used the same BBG strain to create "Sniper" by pollinating her with Assassin F1.. hehe.. Have you grown any of them seeds out or maybe have some going right now.. ? maybe I missed it reading thru this.. your plants are quite distracting ya know.. hahaha.. How about: WW/XXL x BubbleguN = K19 , it stands for Widowmaker.. lol.
i definatly like the name widowmaker..im just not sure if i want to find and refine a pheno before naming it, the way these beans are sitting one could be full on WW and one could be full on BBG. but just for ease i think this comming outdoor grow i will dub them as WidowMaker..and ya that girl was pretty well done anyways..may have lost 3g's lol....With autos i find LST is almost needed for a decent yield, i end up with about 12 even tops and even have the chance to trim up the bottoms so i dont get larf, this WidowMaker is by far the most dense nugs on an auto ive had yet, although i did upgrade my entire grow and learned a lot more about the science and biology of whats actually going on, still learn somthing new everyday and i dont think that willl ever change lol..well happy farming folkss

Quagmire

Quagmire

Yeah, for now I give mine stupid nicknames and just take good notes & label everything.. your 1st grow of the new seeds is the F1 grow, make more seeds using a nice male and these next seeds, these F2 seeds are where your gonna find the biggest variance in phenotypes.. This is where you plant as many of the F2 seeds as possible, choose the choicest female & male out of this grow to get serious with bro... keep doing this each grow, choose best F/M and make babies/seeds...by the time you get to F5 you should be getting down to 2-4 phenotypes.. Now you pick a badarse male to keep around or harvest his pollen so the male is now the same every time... Grow out the F5 and choose best 2 pheno's you wanna run and hand pollinate them sluts.. lol.
now your next run will be: F5 bx1... and each time you run this back crossing technique your stabilizing your strain all the better...
This is about as far as I've gone into breeding and some of it was info I got from Seraphim19 when I 1st signed on here and asked him about getting into making seeds.. So I respect ya for not naming them to quick.. best thing to do is take notes, sometimes just stupid shit said can come into play down the road dude.. ..

north knect

north knect

Yeah, for now I give mine stupid nicknames and just take good notes & label everything.. your 1st grow of the new seeds is the F1 grow, make more seeds using a nice male and these next seeds, these F2 seeds are where your gonna find the biggest variance in phenotypes.. This is where you plant as many of the F2 seeds as possible, choose the choicest female & male out of this grow to get serious with bro... keep doing this each grow, choose best F/M and make babies/seeds...by the time you get to F5 you should be getting down to 2-4 phenotypes.. Now you pick a badarse male to keep around or harvest his pollen so the male is now the same every time... Grow out the F5 and choose best 2 pheno's you wanna run and hand pollinate them sluts.. lol.
now your next run will be: F5 bx1... and each time you run this back crossing technique your stabilizing your strain all the better...
This is about as far as I've gone into breeding and some of it was info I got from Seraphim19 when I 1st signed on here and asked him about getting into making seeds.. So I respect ya for not naming them to quick.. best thing to do is take notes, sometimes just stupid shit said can come into play down the road dude.. ..
yes i will be looking for a nice male and grow him out in the backyard to collect a butt load of pollen,perhaps 2 males if i find somthing interesting..i will be getting some sativa landraces from my bud in barbados so i might even try my hand at trying to make an auto version if i can make a stable version of WidowMaker first..so many possibilties but i would need many lifetimes to do all that i want lol..well happy farming folk... NK

north knect

north knect

Hey folks..so the last widow maker is in 48hrs darkness and will get chop tomorow..I germed a bunch of beans yesterday and the majority have already cracked so il probably pot em up tomorow..well here's a few pics of the mainlined kush n cheese..just did the final clean up and training before she goes outside..she's Goin to be a beast lol..hopefully she can Finnish up in time with my early canadian winter..happy farming folks
20160527 142116
20160527 142254
20160527 145258
20160527 145429

north knect

north knect

Damn, they're looking tasty as hell! What kind of strain is that if I might ask? Thanks in advance!
its a cross i made during the winter..its (WhiteWidow XXL auto) X (BubbleGun auto) i just germed another 15 of those 2 days ago an all 15 popped and went in soil lastnight along with 3 reg NorthernLights#5..3 more Bubblegun F2`s i made also..and last but not least 3 (Critical+2.0 auto) X (BubbleGun) i made....Bubblegun is (ak47auto) X (BOG`s sour bubble) from @Quagmire ...these were all crosses i mae during the winter aside from the NL5 ..these all went into dirt lastnight and should show sex within the next 14 days and then females will go out in a large bed i have cooking in the bush, once these go outside il start another 20 or so..well i will be starting a new thread fo all that in the next few days when they all poke up..happy farming folks

north knect

north knect

MOTHER F*CKING F*CKER!!! alright folks i am pissed to say the least lmao..so today i decide to move my mainlined lady outside since the weather is permitting now..well i decided to take my young pup with my in the canoe to go plant this lady on the shoreline of a secluded lake..well doesnt my pup see a dragonfly and jumps on the plant..i give him shit and take a quik look and it she looked fine..well i get up to the spot and take the plant to its new home and then i realize it..the main hub split evenly into 2 about an inch down..man that was heart breaking to see since ive been working on her for almost 3 months..well i left her in the pot for now out there and tied up the break tight and going to check on her in a few days to see if she will pick back up..hopfully she will pull threw..man was i pissed at my pup..but hes to dame cute to stay mad at lmao..well the last widowman is chopped and drying,il get some pics up when i get a chance..il be starting a new thread shortly for my outdoor ladies..il let ya all kno when i do..well take care folks..happy farming

str8smokn

str8smokn

Damn sorry.
She should pull threw , If you tied her back up . She looked very healthy before-so I don't see why she wouldn't .
Good vibes sent to her.~~~~~
STR8

north knect

north knect

Damn sorry.
She should pull threw , If you tied her back up . She looked very healthy before-so I don't see why she wouldn't .
Good vibes sent to her.~~~~~
STR8
Ya I think she will..just sucks it had to be the main hub lol..when I saw it my heart sank..if she heals up its gunna be one hell of a knuckle there

str8smokn

str8smokn

You could try taking some Aloe back with you and smear it around the split.
It should help heal it fast.
STR8

Latest posts

Top Bottom