• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kaiser Sose

Kaiser Sose

Here is a great read on the program in NM... Enjoy

:smiley_joint:

Kaiser Sose

Kaiser Sose

OK, So I spoke with Donna up in Sante Fe this morning..... Just for the rest who are waiting...

Today they are processing applications they recieved on Aug 2,2011

She confirmed that they now have people helping process and they feel confident that they will get back to the 30 days very soon.

i asked about my app.... she said since it was recieved on Aug 22 she would expect to process it in 2 more weeks....

Crossing my fingers.... and waiting ....:mad0233:
:bow

Y

yellowstone

Mine was received Sept. 4 so I have got some time to wait as I see it.

feildofdreams

feildofdreams

You will get it pretty soon. No worries...:cool0044::cool0044:

Kaiser Sose

Kaiser Sose

Ok I have an update and I am excited about it...

As of 10-10-11 my check for personal production was cashed today. that means that I am now in the system. I expect my check in the next 2-3 weeks...

With that said, my room is now sheet rocked. I was hoping my buddy was coming over, over the weekend but he was a no show. I need to cut a hole in the roof for a ventcap and ducting to my room. Next sheetrock the ceiling. Then seal all seams and mylar the room. Think I will build a seperation wall too. (and more mylar)

Oh ya and my 4 LED light panels came in today too. Now I have way too much shit... 2 1000w HPS and 1 1000w MH light and 4 LED light panels and a 2ft T5 2 bulb jump start light.

I am so excited....just doesn't feel like a monday...:icon_animal26:

coolslayer

coolslayer

Sounds like things are starting to come together,sir.

feildofdreams

feildofdreams

Ok I have an update and I am excited about it...

As of 10-10-11 my check for personal production was cashed today. that means that I am now in the system. I expect my check in the next 2-3 weeks...

With that said, my room is now sheet rocked. I was hoping my buddy was coming over, over the weekend but he was a no show. I need to cut a hole in the roof for a ventcap and ducting to my room. Next sheetrock the ceiling. Then seal all seams and mylar the room. Think I will build a seperation wall too. (and more mylar)

Oh ya and my 4 LED light panels came in today too. Now I have way too much shit... 2 1000w HPS and 1 1000w MH light and 4 LED light panels and a 2ft T5 2 bulb jump start light.

I am so excited....just doesn't feel like a monday...:icon_animal26:

:party0023: Good sign......

C

cheyenne

Sounds great man. Ditch the mylar and get panda plastic......

C

cheyenne

OK Why Panda Plastic rather then Mylar? (sorry I am a tell me why person)

and Thanks for the input! :bow

Because white reflects more light back onto the plants than mylar does, its stronger, lasts longer and is easier to clean.....I like things substantiated too.....

feildofdreams

feildofdreams

You basically want some kind of reflective material that can defuse light. Direct reflection can burn a plant or create "hot spots" and cause uneven growth through out the canopy. Mylar reflects light just fine but does not defuse it very well .

Kaiser Sose

Kaiser Sose

Great Stuff guys. Thanks again. It will now be panda plastic. Where is the best place to get it?

coolslayer

coolslayer

I never heard it called panda plastic before,I have always know it as visqueen plastic.

sky high

sky high

All hydro shops carry it. A 10' x 100' roll is about $90. Some shops will roll it out and cut smaller peices or have a roll they cut from on hand to your specs if you don't need the entire roll. "Panda" because it's white on one side, black on the other.

Unlike mylar, you cannot see through it/light will not transmit through it. It's also washable.

Panda and aluminum foil duct tape are standard issue here!

s h

Kaiser Sose

Kaiser Sose

Sounds great man. Ditch the mylar and get panda plastic......

Did just that, I just ordered a 10x100 roll of 6 mil panda film/plastic...

I also ordered nutes. I also belong to 420magazine.com and there is a guy, Corey, from http://www.blueplanetnutrients.com who will give you free nutes if you write a grow journal. So I took him up on it. The order was for the 2 part nutes and liquid Blue Bloom booster. The total order would have been about $33 + shipping. He applied a 99% off coupon and the whole order cost $18 shipped UPS.

I will let everyone know when I actually start the journal... After I get my card and finish the room. Next I need to order the fans and filter.

I love it when a plan comes together....

Kaiser Sose

Kaiser Sose

All hydro shops carry it. A 10' x 100' roll is about $90.

s h

Just a note, Got it off of amazon, 10x100 for $56 and $15 shipping.

Second note- The nutes I just ordered Monday Night, Just got here...Now if it was only my card getting here that quick....

C

cheyenne

Sweet. You'll be happy you got it. Its super handy for all kinds of stuff....blocking light from escaping your room, reflecting it back into the room, covering hydro medium and flood tables to prevent algae growth....
I dont blame you for wanting to save a few bucks by shopping on amazon, but its always better to support your local grow shop.....but thats another topic entirely...

Kaiser Sose

Kaiser Sose

I dont blame you for wanting to save a few bucks by shopping on amazon, but its always better to support your local grow shop.....but thats another topic entirely...

I agree. I will support local shops after I get a couple of harvests under my belt. Right now I have so much out of pocket on coverting a garage to a grow room and buying all the supplies, I gotta save a buck or two.

Update--- Ok over the weekend we put up another wall and put in running water. Now my 10x10 room has a 4'wide wall at the 5' mark of one wall. Now I have a bloom room and veg room. I have a cabinet that will be used for clones. I now have ordered the fan and filter, should be in this week. SO the panda film and fan and filter will come in this week, I hope my card comes in this week too...AND THEN I CAN START GROWING WOO HOOOOOO.

Latest posts

Top Bottom