NM Cannibus Program updates

• Thread starter Kaiser Sose
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Y

yellowstone

I sent my app in late aug. certified signature confirmation and received confirmation back sept. 6th but there was no signature nor date from the DOH just a little squirrley looking letter. I think I best give them a call to make sure they in fact received my app.

sky high

sky high

Yeah,that is a problem for sure.The world is full of them,though............I am about to be homeless myself.Anybody looking to hire a live-in grower/caregiver who comes with his own equipment and grow supplies?

WTF dude? I hate hearing of shit like this happening to good peeps

I hope you can figure it all out...

s h

Kaiser Sose

Kaiser Sose

Sorry to hear that slayer.... If I hear of anything/have any good ideas, I will let you know.

feildofdreams

feildofdreams

Yeah,that is a problem for sure.The world is full of them,though............I am about to be homeless myself.Anybody looking to hire a live-in grower/caregiver who comes with his own equipment and grow supplies?

Truly brother; homeless? Like on the street homeless or living with the dreeded inlaws for shittin ever like me? Too close to winter cool and I know I'm not the only one worried about you now., Wish my property was ready I would hook you up with at least an RV spot for the time being..
Be well brother. O YEAH< Nice ladies man..

Kaiser Sose

Kaiser Sose

Ok so a new update...

We went to the DOH to find out what was going on with my card... I am now in the system!!!! WOOOOHOOOO !!! The said the card would be printed friday.... I said since it is friday can I come back later to get my card? No, it will be printed monday and go in th email either monday or tuesday...

My buddy who sent his card in a month earlier was with me. They said he was not in the system yet. The nice lady went to check on it and said it was in the pending pile and would be reviewed monday. That would be friday or monday it would be printed... He was ticked myine is coming first!!! LOL

Also had a great meeting with Len Goodman, Thanks Len!

feildofdreams

feildofdreams

Ok so a new update...

We went to the DOH to find out what was going on with my card... I am now in the system!!!! WOOOOHOOOO !!! The said the card would be printed friday.... I said since it is friday can I come back later to get my card? No, it will be printed monday and go in th email either monday or tuesday...

My buddy who sent his card in a month earlier was with me. They said he was not in the system yet. The nice lady went to check on it and said it was in the pending pile and would be reviewed monday. That would be friday or monday it would be printed... He was ticked myine is coming first!!! LOL

Also had a great meeting with Len Goodman, Thanks Len!

You actually drove to the DOH for that? hahaha shit, Fucking just made my day man lmao....

Kaiser Sose

Kaiser Sose

You actually drove to the DOH for that? hahaha shit, Fucking just made my day man lmao....

I actually went to Sante Fe for other reasons. The trip to the DOH was a side trip, a very worthwhile side trip. My buddy that went with me sent his packet up in July. He was not in the system yet. They had to search for his file, but they found it and now he will get his card in about a week.

Good Day, it was....

waayne

waayne

Kaiser I would take what NM DOH has to say with a grain of salt
as they will say pretty much anything to get people out of their office......

I know patients who sent in their paper work in June and still have not received their card.......

I was told 60 days ago by DOH they would be caught up by
October>>it doesn't appear they are......:pimp:

Kaiser Sose

Kaiser Sose

Kaiser I would take what NM DOH has to say with a grain of salt
as they will say pretty much anything to get people out of their office......

I know patients who sent in their paper work in June and still have not received their card.......

I was told 60 days ago by DOH they would be caught up by
October>>it doesn't appear they are......:pimp:

No worries Wayne. I have been calling them for over a month. Last week I was not in the computer system. Friday I was. That to me is progress. I will post when I get the card. If they are telling the truth, I should get the card by wednesday. All I can do for now is wait...and wait... and wait.

feildofdreams

feildofdreams

Right on.
Do what you got to do to get it going but just remember this new time frame when you go to recertify next year. The DOH has their agenda man and we are far from the top of that priority list.......Money = A means to an end…..not to improve this system. Unfortunately

A

alfonso2002

If you know that is has been processed and you need to start your garden go for it no problems there. You know it is coming.I also think this will be the last time there will be this bad of a backload for the DOH.

Kaiser Sose

Kaiser Sose

Ya Right on. I am finishing my room tonight. Need to get some clones by the weekend .

Another reason just came up to get started.... My brother was just diagnosed with cancer. He had 3 spots on his lungs 2 months ago. he went to the dr last week and now those 3 spots have doubled in size and a 4 has appeared. I turned them on to Run From the Cure.... I am hoping they will be receptive to the use of marijuana.... I think they will. He did use it years ago. So to help him I would assume he will again.

A

alfonso2002

KS sorry to hear about your brother. I have a Friend that also had cancer and went through the chemo thing. He started the cannabis treatment and as of his last Dr. visit his test results were showing lower numbers but I think it is a long treatment plan. I think the cure involves oral ingesting of an oil.

Kaiser Sose

Kaiser Sose

Thanks Alfonso. It is a tough thing to hear.

I have already turned them on to the "Run From the Cure" story and several others showing the benefits of marijuana. They will wait until after the next Dr's appt to decide what steps to take.

Kaiser Sose

Kaiser Sose

WOOOOOHOOOOOOOO My card came today!!!!! Id and PPL!!!! WOOOOHOOOOO!!!!

mr_rodzilla

mr_rodzilla

NM Looks Pretty good to me.

Hey guys ----- old-timer here looking to get legal in the NW part of the state. Any suggestions.

Top Bottom