NM Cannibus Program updates

• Thread starter Kaiser Sose
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
feildofdreams

feildofdreams

Yes, Good luck and start a grow diary and post it in whatever section you are using..ie. organic soils ect..You will get more help via those sections as compared to the state sections; especially NM. Not many of us on the NM section. Granted we here on the NM forum are badass growers, We are just not very active. Sky, cool and alfonso are pretty active here but I tend to wounder off and not check in for a few weeks at a time..Best of luck to you..

Kaiser Sose

Kaiser Sose

Well thanks to my NM compadres!

I had a new idea... I know too new for new ideas, but here goes...

I am picking up an NSA 7100A air filtration system. It is rated at 2500-3600 cubic feet of filtration...

NSA 7100A/B Environmental Air System
A ~ 3-tone grey • B ~ Wood tone

High-tech Stationary Air System
Absorbs and newtralizes most odors
Long life, heavy duty blower system
Durable finish, easy to clean
Contempory design
Wheels and recessed handles for easy movement
Check filter light
High impact plastic construction
Operates quietly
Two-speed operation with lighted switch
Easy filter replacement
Adjustable air-direction louvers
3-year limited warranty
3-stage filtration
Pre-filter for large particles
HEPA filter for small particles
EC-1270® Tri-Media Filter for gases and odors
Effective range: 2400-3000 cubic feet
Airflow: 120 cubic feet per minute
Energy Usage: 120V Ac 180 watts, 60hz.
Dimensions 28” H x 18” W x 16” D Ship wt. 42 lbs

My problem is it is only 120 cubic feet per minute. But I would not have to cut holes in the roof for my fan and can filter set up...

What is your thoughts?

A

alfonso2002

Well thanks to my NM compadres!

I had a new idea... I know too new for new ideas, but here goes...

I am picking up an NSA 7100A air filtration system. It is rated at 2500-3600 cubic feet of filtration...

NSA 7100A/B Environmental Air System
A ~ 3-tone grey • B ~ Wood tone

High-tech Stationary Air System
Absorbs and newtralizes most odors
Long life, heavy duty blower system
Durable finish, easy to clean
Contempory design
Wheels and recessed handles for easy movement
Check filter light
High impact plastic construction
Operates quietly
Two-speed operation with lighted switch
Easy filter replacement
Adjustable air-direction louvers
3-year limited warranty
3-stage filtration
Pre-filter for large particles
HEPA filter for small particles
EC-1270® Tri-Media Filter for gases and odors
Effective range: 2400-3000 cubic feet
Airflow: 120 cubic feet per minute
Energy Usage: 120V Ac 180 watts, 60hz.
Dimensions 28” H x 18” W x 16” D Ship wt. 42 lbs

My problem is it is only 120 cubic feet per minute. But I would not have to cut holes in the roof for my fan and can filter set up...

What is your thoughts?

Kaiser Sose just saw this thread sounds like you are doing a fine job with your grow room. are you going to post pics What part of the state are you in and what strains do you plan on running I too have looked at the Blue Planet products but I have been using Fox Farms stuff and have been happy with the results only bad thing is it is a little pricey.Will be intrested in how it works out for you. nice to have you on board.

Kaiser Sose

Kaiser Sose

Kaiser Sose just saw this thread sounds like you are doing a fine job with your grow room. are you going to post pics What part of the state are you in and what strains do you plan on running I too have looked at the Blue Planet products but I have been using Fox Farms stuff and have been happy with the results only bad thing is it is a little pricey.Will be intrested in how it works out for you. nice to have you on board.

Thanks Alfonso.

I am in the NE Ablq area.

Pics - Sure when I have something to take pics of...lol

Yesterday I did install the 450cfm inline fan and put a new vent thu the roof. I intend on still using the NSA filter. We also put up all but one piece of sheetrock. Today I intend on taping and mudding the walls so I can totally inclose the room. The last piece of sheetrock will go up after I can cut a hole for the air intake line.

As far as strain... I will be getting my first clones from a friend who is teaching me the grow process. He has been doing it for 10+ years and grows a GREAT product. The strain is called Good Ole #2. It is a good indica- sativa cross VERY potent. At the moment that is the only strain available to me but I am good with that. I would like to get some other strains as soon as I can just to change things up.

SO saturday was my 60th day since my app was received by the DOH. I was really hoping it would have been here by now... It is all okas my room is about 90% right now anyway.

Well anyway thanks for the note and stay medicated!!:smiley_joint:

A

alfonso2002

you have come to the right place if you need any help with info be sure to post and ask. P.S. don't be to concerned with not getting your card it will come DOH has hired a few extra temp people so things should go a" little" faster now. The expo last year got a lot of people to apply so they have a lot of new and renewals to process.

Kaiser Sose

Kaiser Sose

you have come to the right place if you need any help with info be sure to post and ask. P.S. don't be to concerned with not getting your card it will come DOH has hired a few extra temp people so things should go a" little" faster now. The expo last year got a lot of people to apply so they have a lot of new and renewals to process.

Ya, I know. Been talking with the lady in SF every couple weeks.(calling tomorrow) Just hate waiting! My room could be ready in a day... anyway....just want my card in my hands, As a matter of fact I am going to Sante Fe Friday to meet up with one of the most vocal activists and dispencary owners for lunch, I might stop at the DOH and check to see whats up.

.........Medicated now, feel much better.:bong-hits:

A

alfonso2002

I too am in alb. so PM me if you need help finding strains have a few contacts that I can rec.

sky high

sky high

NM needs a law like Colorado's. Send it in.....no response in 30 days....you are automatically approved (for that year, anyway.)

I'd fire that damn garden up anyway. Your DOCTOR said you need MMJ.... that can't be taken from you...

and no one is coming to check to see WTF you are doing.... believe me.

"plant that bell and let it ring!" (Homegrown, Neil young)

s h

Kaiser Sose

Kaiser Sose

SO that sucked! She said I was not in the system yet. She also checked the pending and I was not there. She then said my file might be in review and if I didn't get my card in the next week and a half to call again. I told her I was going to SF on Friday to meet with Len Goodman and could I stop by to check things out? SHe asked if I have copies of my app? I said yes she said BRING THEM!!! Ok see you friday!

SHIT!

A

alfonso2002

Like SH said you did send it and you have copies. Soooo I would not be too worried about it but that is a good idea to stop by and give them another copy

Kaiser Sose

Kaiser Sose

Ya thats what I thought. My other buddy (and future board member) sent his packet up in July and still nothing...So I guess it could be worse..... Hell I could be in a non mmj friendly state... NAH that aint gonna happen! Well hopefully this will all get straightened out soon enough... Not gonna have Christmas Buds anyway... Gonna shoot for buds for my birthday(Mid Jan)...

Kaiser Sose

Kaiser Sose

Instead of the Title NM Cannabis Program updates... It should have been titled
NM DOH-My Own Personal Hell!!!

LMAO

coolslayer

coolslayer

Yeah,that is a problem for sure.The world is full of them,though............I am about to be homeless myself.Anybody looking to hire a live-in grower/caregiver who comes with his own equipment and grow supplies?

Latest posts

Top Bottom