NM Cannibus Program updates

• Thread starter Kaiser Sose
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

alfonso2002

Do you have a condition that qualifies? If you do then get your medical records together and and find you a primary to give you a rec.Depending on your condition you might need a second rec. If you need help finding a doctor PM me and I might be able to help.

A

alfonso2002

WOOOOOHOOOOOOOO My card came today!!!!! Id and PPL!!!! WOOOOHOOOOO!!!!

nice you now have the list of producers. Not positive on this but I think you can sign up with a bunch of them at one time using only one app. but it is a good idea that you sign up with all of them so if you want something from one of them you are already reg.ed with them.Good luck

Kaiser Sose

Kaiser Sose

You are correct sir! I have sent that one app to the 4 producers at once and today I am at my office and will make copies of my stuff and send them with apps to the others. I am hoping my clones will be in buckets by sat or sun. That would mean my first harvest would be around my birthday....What an Awesome present!

A

alfonso2002

What strains are you going to try first?P.S. or did you tell me already

Kaiser Sose

Kaiser Sose

LOL uh yes I did tell you but ... strains that a friend is giving me.... It is a strain we call "#2" as it's THE SHIT...I will be calling you I have a couple questions.

Peace

mr_rodzilla

mr_rodzilla

submitted my paperwork

Well guys ----- its official. I have submitted all paperwork to DOH. Let the waiting game begin..............:cool0041:

A

alfonso2002

On another post I asked if you had sent your paper work in well now I know. Might not take as long now that DOH has a little more help.

Latest posts

Top Bottom