Norcal Outdoor Garden Of Eden

• Thread starter Bulldog11
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bulldog11

Bulldog11

You know me, no doctor if I can help it. I get an ear infection every time I get a stuffy nose. I had a stuffy nose yesterday for seriously 4 hours, and today I am hurting. Blown out my eardrum 3 times in the past. Lost most of my hearing in that ear. Have to be careful in the water also. Life sucks then you die, lol.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Hey, I was brought up by a doctor and you know that saying (the cobbler's children have no shoes, etc). Get your tubes cleared! There are a few OTC products that should do it for you. You get allergies? I've been doing well using the generic Claratin, it's one of the few allergy meds that doesn't put me to sleep. Steamy shower ought to help a bit, too. I have a friend who has very small ear canals, she has to use either hydrogen peroxide or I actually think it's isopropyl to clean them out regularly, otherwise she gets an infection.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
I hate ear problems,my left ear constantly is ringing,bubbling etc.Hydrogen peroxide helps a little when its painful.I got the bends diving years ago and my left ear has been blown out ever since,SUCKS.My mother in law was a retired RN and she swore by a few drops of urine in your ears,lol.
Lol! If you need someone too pee in your ear let me know!
How did you get the bends... Coming up to fast?

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

I hate ear problems,my left ear constantly is ringing,bubbling etc.Hydrogen peroxide helps a little when its painful.I got the bends diving years ago and my left ear has been blown out ever since,SUCKS.My mother in law was a retired RN and she swore by a few drops of urine in your ears,lol.

Ok, not funny. I had my dog pee in my ear and nothing happened except I feel kind of pissy now........lol, jk.

So then I took some dog shit and tried that.........lol.

I get dizzy every now and again because of my equilibrium being off with a clogged ear. I have been on the top rung of my 10' ladder harvesting, so I hope I don't get the bends.:)

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

@fishwhistle -- God damn! I've had dive partners get a little pissy with me because I'm pretty anal about doing stops.[/QUOTE]
Hard to do a deco stop when your out of air,lol,i was spearfishing and followed a big fish from 65 down to hardbottom at about 150 at san nicholas island,by the time i looked at my computer i was screwed.Made it to about 75 and tank was gone,stuck my BC in my mouth and used that for air and kicked for the top,came up at the back of the boat blacked out.The owner of that dive boat is in a wheelchair from doing the same thing,i got lucky.
lol. I guess I am safe then on my ladder.
Not true,be careful!I dont know if you've seen any of @doublejj 's posts but years ago he fell off a ladder trimmin on his trees in one of his old carport grows,he was all jacked up.I noticed the ladder in one of his new posts here and he mentioned he donated it to the youngsters,lol.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Oh I thought you could get the bends having too many dives in a short period of time. I did my first dive oats year in Hawaii
Yeah you can, but IIRC from my charts you'd have to be doing a lot of dives in one day to cause it, no? Hm... Been a while since I've done any diving. Need to clean out my gear, sell some stuff, maybe get some new stuff. A new dive computer and BC would be awesome.

Oops, sorry! This has nothing to do with your Garden of Eden! :o

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

I thought cherry pie was from the cookie crew? Is doubleJJ part of the cookie crew?

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Looking good @Bulldog11 , especially considering the pest problems you are reporting.
You don't have the twisting and curling like many get from the broads.
Got any pics of the plants that got jacked up by mites?

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

I noticed the damage almost right away. Only one branch on a lower was noticeably infected. However I saw signs on every plant. Didn't take any pictures at the time, however I will snap a picture when I harvest some buds that got effected. One of my Ancient Og's has about 1/4-1/5 of the plant infected with broad mites still. The buds with no damage are large and stanky. The buds that are hit by BM's are small, brown and nasty. They are going strait into the garbage. If that is the only damage, then I consider my battle a success. Still another 2-4 weeks to go.

Thanks for the kind words @leadsled. You attending any conferences this year? I am trying to find some canna specific seminars on upcoming laws and standard practices. I posted one in Vegas in January a couple posts ago. Really want to attend more conferences, that Sap seminar helped me a lot.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Bulldog, Ca. BOE does a free medical cannabis industry seminar every once in a while,not sure when the next one is,here is the link,

They do them all over the state.I never knew about them but i was at another BOE seminar and saw a flyer,good price too.
Ironic that the cops/county/code enforcement can fuck with you over weed then the state puts on an industry seminar to help you succeed in the business,lol.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom