Norcal Outdoor Garden Of Eden

• Thread starter Bulldog11
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bulldog11

Bulldog11

DoubleJJ is the dude with two greenhouse? That dude has some skills. I would love to work for him, he bought his guys an UTV to fart around on. Also for work I am sure. I have been contemplating ditching my truck and just buying a UTV. I don't drive my truck out of the county anyway, and some UTV's are rated for highway use. Plus, I would look really, really cool on one of those bad boys, lol.

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

Awesome, thanks @fishwhistle. Do you attend any of these? Does anybody other than me and a couple others on the boards? @leadsled You know of any more good conferences?

@papapayne Thank you for your service. I grew up in a super liberal area, that didn't have the nicest things to say about the military. I wish I could go back, and be a bigger part of the armed forces. Would have changed my life. With that said, they are also doing somethings I don't agree with, but that is for another thread, on another day.

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

#seedvaultofca
#Bodhiseeds
Not sure if this helps them out or not..... Does a hashtag do anything on THCfarmer?

Ancient Og early harvest pictures.
Ancient Og 400 gallon early harvest 2
Ancient Og 400 gallon early harvest 3

stickyfing3rs

stickyfing3rs

hey bulldog, was wondering if you've ever heard of using capsaicin in foliar sprays? I've been reading up on it for a couple days. what got me thinking was my veggie garden, got a Caribbean red pepper plant and its got dead aphids stuck on the bottom of a couple leaves. could be an effective way to organically get rid of pests. it supposedly works great on spider mites. so i thought maybe it'd kill the shit out of broad mites also.

stickyfing3rs

stickyfing3rs

wouldn't want to use it late in flower obviously, might make the throat burn haha

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

I haven't heard of using capsaicin on Broad mites, however I seriously doubt it would have much effect. Those guys drink organic pesticides for breakfast. I will look into it, thank you.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I have specifically avoided capsaicin and garlic formulations for two reasons--the Godawful stink left behind, and the possibility of some of that crap being left on the budulars and then smoked. Have you ever smelled Garlic Barrier? Oh my GOD!

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

I am sure all those natural remedies work, however the products that are coming out in the cannabis industry are far better suited to target specific pests. Only problem is the cost. I spent around a grand this year on IMP gear, and I will be spending another 1-2k this winter in preparation for next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom