Norcal Outdoor Garden Of Eden

• Thread starter Bulldog11
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bulldog11

Bulldog11

Thanks for the insight @fishwhistle. I also feel like summer didn't heat up as fast, and as hot last year. Everything seems earlier.

Reactions: sox
Bulldog11

Bulldog11

I am currently farming European night crawlers and red wigglers. I have always farmed red wigglers, but I am having better success with the night crawlers. The night crawlers are what I add to my beds, and I added about 1 lbs of worms per yard of soil.

Been having fantastic results farming lady bugs with the cover crops also. I orders 5000 lady bugs, and now I am noticing huge amounts of lady bug larvae and lady bugs overtaking the clover.

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

I had a tragic loss with strains.......

My buddy that convinced me to take every cut I had, and every cut I grow, and give them him. He shut down shop and culled everything before telling me. Lost some great strains I would have held onto and found room for. Seriously depressed, like somebody ripped my heart out. Weird to feel such loss over a plant, but some of the strains hit me hard. This is the second such loss in a little over 3 years, and I am getting pissed that I have to keep searching and driving Cali to get my strains back. These are not club strains, some were strains that never left the hands of a handful of growers. Clones that are the staple of several breeders programs.

To make matters worse, I help set up one of the most state of the art tissue culture systems I have ever seen. He must of had over 1000 strains, in a fairly small space.

The reason he did all this was because he had another kid, and his legit business is taking off. So good for him, but FML.

Still growing everything I listed in this thread, but lost countless other strains.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Rained quite a bit on Sunday. Yesterday and today over 100, over 90 all week.

I feel like the weather is changing, and we might find rain in October this year. I hope we get rain for drought purposes, however it will cause havoc across the outdoor cannabis world in Cali.
:( We got absolutely none of that rain, but I'm glad someone got rained on. I have a friend in Ireland who's still got too much rain.

My buddy that convinced me to take every cut I had, and every cut I grow, and give them him. He shut down shop and culled everything before telling me. Lost some great strains I would have held onto and found room for. Seriously depressed, like somebody ripped my heart out. Weird to feel such loss over a plant, but some of the strains hit me hard. This is the second such loss in a little over 3 years, and I am getting pissed that I have to keep searching and driving Cali to get my strains back. These are not club strains, some were strains that never left the hands of a handful of growers. Clones that are the staple of several breeders programs.

To make matters worse, I help set up one of the most state of the art tissue culture systems I have ever seen. He must of had over 1000 strains, in a fairly small space.

The reason he did all this was because he had another kid, and his legit business is taking off. So good for him, but FML.

Still growing everything I listed in this thread, but lost countless other strains.
Oh no! :( <sigh> I'm so sorry to read this.

sox

sox

sorry to hear that bro, let me know if we can help restock

papapayne

papapayne

subbed up for the ride, and sorry about the lose. I lost some awesome genetics to root aphids not that long ago, so i understand your pain. hopefully you can recover some of them.

Jung INTJ

Jung INTJ

Being a small grower to hear of this is momentus event, and the loss to the genetic pool is tragic. Reading stories of the Well Known and seasoned veterans, and damn it shit happens. Good luck retreiving the strains and traveling what seems to be Northern CA. It's times like these where WTF is not we're Waiting Till Friday!

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
It's abpart of life, that's what makes this plant special :) so many gems that could or have already been lost out there.
Green house is looking awesome!

Power OG

Power OG

That sucks bro, if can help get you restocked let me know. Come check us on tnelz thread about whatever. We will help restock you.

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

GSC
GSC SG 6 26 15 4
Sunrise Sherbert
SunriseSherbert SG 6 26 15 2
SunriseSherbert SG 6 26 15

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

Thanks for the kind words guys. I guess if I had the choice, I would have traded every strain in my buddies stable for Hassan. Hassan should be in my hands soon, can't wait.

Some loose peacocks on the property, these guys can do some damage quick!
PeaCock and Cats 6 26 15 9
PeaCock and Cats 6 26 15 14
Hope everybody had a good 4th. I had a great day at the river and the pool with my wife and kid. First day I took off in quite some time, felt good. Now back to work.

I have been starting to put up my netting for my full season plants. I love my new beds, they make boxing the plants much easier. I will post some pics up when I am done.

Slingem

Slingem

Slingem

Slingem

Damn that loss suck man, I had the same
Well not the same but lost 14 strains I gave to a buddy, I went over to his place after about 2
Months and they were so covered in SM that
I about shit myself , I have never even seen
Pics that were this bad.. All over pussy
I have just started talking to him again after
3yrs

So I can feel the pain. Sucks ass

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Damn that loss suck man, I had the same
Well not the same but lost 14 strains I gave to a buddy, I went over to his place after about 2
Months and they were so covered in SM that
I about shit myself , I have never even seen
Pics that were this bad.. All over pussy
I have just started talking to him again after
3yrs

So I can feel the pain. Sucks ass
Maybe next time check up on the homie lol it could have been worst like getting those genetics back with broad mites only to infest and destroy your garden too:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom