Northern Lights Auto by Seedsman.

• Thread starter ItsMosher
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ItsMosher

ItsMosher

Little nute burn on the 1st set of true leaves (I corrected the mistake and noted in my notebook), but other than that, she’s looking very happy! Pretty squat, short plant, which I’m alright with for sure. Will start last in about another week once she’s around 4” tall.

IMG 5707
cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Little nute burn on the 1st set of true leaves (I corrected the mistake and noted in my notebook), but other than that, she’s looking very happy! Pretty squat, short plant, which I’m alright with for sure. Will start last in about another week once she’s around 4” tall.
A notebook!!!
Love it! You are gonna kick some serious ass down the line growing with that attention to detail.

ItsMosher

ItsMosher

A notebook!!!
Love it! You are gonna kick some serious ass down the line growing with that attention to detail.
Much appreciated 🫡 I’ve been writing in it every day how often things have to be refilled, height/width which nodes are coming in and how big those are. I’m slightly neurotic but being a chef, attention to detail is something I’m alright at.

I also need to know when I fuck up so I know to not do it again, and what works so I can make sure to.

ItsMosher

ItsMosher

Woke up today to some pistils. Decided to start the LST more as the stem is starting to thicken up and become harder to bend. Don’t want to hurt her in the process.

Is it usual for an auto to show sex after around 2 weeks? Looking back a poster had said this particular strain was around a 2.5 week veg but I wouldn’t consider her out of the seedling stage until this weekend as it’s been around 2.5 weeks since breaking soil.

IMG 5713
GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Woke up today to some pistils. Decided to start the LST more as the stem is starting to thicken up and become harder to bend. Don’t want to hurt her in the process.

Is it usual for an auto to show sex after around 2 weeks? Looking back a poster had said this particular strain was around a 2.5 week veg but I wouldn’t consider her out of the seedling stage until this weekend as it’s been around 2.5 weeks since breaking soil.
I've been able to tell sex at 2 weeks on a couple my grows. These ones here now didn't show themselves til they started flowering.

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Interesting! Good to know I’ve kind of always seen them in videos and other diaries I’ve read that they’ll show just before starting to flower.
Yea its pre flower, it's normal.

AsheyBear

AsheyBear

Do you LST autos? I’m new to growing as well, and I’ve heard you should try to stress your plants as little as possible for autos. I honestly don’t know though. Awesome little bush though you got :) should be a nice grow

ItsMosher

ItsMosher

Do you LST autos? I’m new to growing as well, and I’ve heard you should try to stress your plants as little as possible for autos. I honestly don’t know though. Awesome little bush though you got :) should be a nice grow
This is my first grow, so I’m not 100% lol. I have watched a bit of content and it seems to be okay as long as you leave time for the plant to adjust to the new conditions, I basically have moved it a few centimeters a day to get it where I want it. I haven’t topped or defoliated or anything like that, just adjusting her growth pattern very gently. I just wanted to get a couple more colas (I seem to have 6 that are receiving good light now). I’m writing all of the info down to see next NL auto I do I’m going to do no training and compare to see what she truly prefers.

Next grow will be a photo I think, so I’m going to have a bit more room and time to do some other training techniques to see what works for me and my space!

AsheyBear

AsheyBear

Makes sense! I guess you would want to top cause that would take weeks out of your growth time. Looks cool! Happy growing and I’ll keep an eye on the thread :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom