Northern Lights Auto by Seedsman.

• Thread starter ItsMosher
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dustytrails

Dustytrails

Next grow will be a photo I think, so I’m going to have a bit more room and time to do some other training techniques to see what works for me and my space!
With a 4’ tall tent, I’d suggest that you stick with auto’s. Photo period girls can and most likely exceed your inside height 😎

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
With a 4’ tall tent, I’d suggest that you stick with auto’s. Photo period girls can and most likely exceed your inside height 😎
I disagree, you can control a photo through training. An auto does what it wants mostly.

ItsMosher

ItsMosher

This is very true lol, I miiiiiight have found a seed in some weed I was grinding for a J, so I dropped her in some water and she showed taproot 24 hours later so I’m chucking her in a pot to see what happens. 😂 I will for sure do my best to keep her short as possible. Try out some training techniques.

ItsMosher

ItsMosher

This is very true lol, I miiiiiight have found a seed in some weed I was grinding for a J, so I dropped her in some water and she showed taproot 24 hours later so I’m chucking her in a pot to see what happens. 😂 I will for sure do my best to keep her short as possible. Try out some training techniques.
Also I’m keeping her in a Quart sized container as a pot, so she’ll stay small anyways. Don’t want to crowd the star of the show in my tiny tent

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter

Also I’m keeping her in a Quart sized container as a pot, so she’ll stay small anyways. Don’t want to crowd the star of the show in my tiny tent
Good idea

G

Gobohead

Quart container??
That’s tiny, are you sure?
Looks like a gallon to me and that’s too small too
Good luck

ItsMosher

ItsMosher

Loving the look of this girl. She’s got some nute burn unfortunately. Didn’t use the right measurements. Just water for a bit for her. Don’t need her stressing out right before producing flowers!

Successfully got it up to 5 main, big colas (hopefully) and 3-4 secondary, probably small colas. Definitely liking LST, if it was a photo, I’d have much more time to train her more but she’s basically where she is until she’s ready to be harvested. Branches are thickening up a lot and she’s becoming more brittle. Making my own scrog net, need to get going on that lol.

🪴🤘🏼

IMG 5767
IMG 5768
IMG 5769
cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Loving the look of this girl. She’s got some nute burn unfortunately. Didn’t use the right measurements. Just water for a bit for her. Don’t need her stressing out right before producing flowers!

Successfully got it up to 5 main, big colas (hopefully) and 3-4 secondary, probably small colas. Definitely liking LST, if it was a photo, I’d have much more time to train her more but she’s basically where she is until she’s ready to be harvested. Branches are thickening up a lot and she’s becoming more brittle. Making my own scrog net, need to get going on that lol.

🪴🤘🏼
That tiny bit of tip burn is negligible, you are doing a great job

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Appreciate it!

Wanted to not see any burn for my first grow. The perfectionist in me is annoyed that it’s not perfect the first time. So I will keep it going until I am! Lol
😂 it's a never ending learning experience. I do experiments and record in my notebook to keep from getting bored. I have 2 plants in the winter so I can do anything really at that tiny scale.

ItsMosher

ItsMosher

😂 it's a never ending learning experience. I do experiments and record in my notebook to keep from getting bored. I have 2 plants in the winter so I can do anything really at that tiny scale.
I’m loving it so far. I don’t know if this BB Muffin seed is gunna hold out. Looking real sad. Good thing I had another 7g baggie and snagged 3 more seeds from it (prob won’t be buying that brand again lol). Want to start a photo from my seed bank I’ve got but need to wait until this ones closer to done. Don’t want to get ahead of myself 😂

bongsmoker421

bongsmoker421

We all have issues, im battling recycled soil because I was broke and it's not fun 😂 it happens to all of us
There's a guy on youtube who has been reusing soil for Luke 5 years, you just have to amend it then use your own nutes. It's just a growing medium and can be re used just like coco, buying new soil is just paying for the nutes they amend it with + fungus gnat eggs 😂

ItsMosher

ItsMosher

I’m loving it so far. I don’t know if this BB Muffin seed is gunna hold out. Looking real sad. Good thing I had another 7g baggie and snagged 3 more seeds from it (prob won’t be buying that brand again lol). Want to start a photo from my seed bank I’ve got but need to wait until this ones closer to done. Don’t want to get ahead of myself 😂
I just realized I’m showing how new to cannabis I am that I called it “7g” instead of a quarter ounce lmao

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
There's a guy on youtube who has been reusing soil for Luke 5 years, you just have to amend it then use your own nutes. It's just a growing medium and can be re used just like coco, buying new soil is just paying for the nutes they amend it with + fungus gnat eggs 😂

I just realized I’m showing how new to cannabis I am that I called it “7g” instead of a quarter ounce lmao
Tomato, tomato

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Thanks for you input

Latest posts

Top Bottom