Nothing But Canna Coco

• Thread starter 0sWizZle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

0sWizZle

thanks guys..i cant wait to smoke these girls in a few days....

only 1000's in the room....i ditched the dual 600's in that growzilla hood..its was weak....

Super Strawberry Diesel...Bannana Bubba x Sour OG...Fruit of the Gods....949 Master Kush...Sour Bubba..Northern Lights x White Widow...

Greyskull

Greyskull

I like what Dusty says about 600's....
"I don't know what they look like"

0sWizZle

yeah bro those Dual hoods were a fun experiment...i first tried dual CMH bulbs in there 800 watts....after wasting 9 weeks of my time with them...i classed them as garbage..then tested then dual 600's and still...cant fuck with the 1000 watt footprint...

Lakers and Orlando in the finals.....Kobe's got his eye on that 4th ring

0sWizZle

i had 2 clones from the club 91 Chemdog...i know this cut isnt the real one or whatever...mine smells like lemons and is an ok yielder....anyways...i found like 9 seeds in 2 plants and 7 seeds in 20 blue dreams....

some s1 action going down....i wonder what kind of varitation i could get if i popped these....

U

USApotluvr1

Hey oz!

Sweet as always, I can almost smell your girls,myself! potluvr

K

kid606

wow, nice buds..great job man :yes

i noticed you just seem to slightly water your plants and let em dry out pretty good..even though they are in coco..

did you ever water til runoff? in coco i always water/feed til runoff..what's your experience? you think watering less even in coco gives better results?

I

irie

wow, nice buds..great job man :yes

i noticed you just seem to slightly water your plants and let em dry out pretty good..even though they are in coco..

did you ever water til runoff? in coco i always water/feed til runoff..what's your experience? you think watering less even in coco gives better results?

FIrst off, nice job Ozweezy. Plants look great.

I am a noob in coco but I have been feeding them until slight runoff, and then I sometimes go a day without. As long as they are damp I fiure the extra oxygen can't hurt. I've read all sorts of stuff; feed three times a day, once a day, handwater..whatever works for ya I guess.

0sWizZle

i water until there is a slight run off...just a lil bit though...and i dont wait till my pots dry out...they just appear that way from the top..i water my coco every other day...sometimes everyday..just depends on the pot feels...and i handwater everything to waste.... thanks for the compliments

P

punkadc

awesome budz, 0sWizZle!:yes
i lost this thread for quite a while..
congratz on the sick harvest!:clapping

K

kid606

thanks for clearing that up 0sWizZle..

yeah irie..basicallay one can say you can't overwater in coco..a good runoff helps to clear or prevents from possible salt buildups in the medium..

i've seen experienced growers only slightly watering their plants in coco without any runoff..they also let em dry out like you do in soil..well, i guess it depends on experience..

Billygoat

Billygoat

WoW, just insane. Great job and those plants are super happy.
Take care,
BG

S

scuba steve

WOW!!!What a great bunch of genetics you have there.A super nice clean grow,it inspires to get my room CLEANED UP!!!Way to go,and welcome to the farm!!!

0sWizZle

GS which ones bro? the new ones the Masters yeah they're one per Sq ft.....i vegged for a couple of weeks a topped them twice

Top Bottom