Nothing But Canna Coco

• Thread starter 0sWizZle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sdgrower

sdgrower

Looking good as always Oswizzle.

How are those double platinum and purple suicides doing?

I

irie

Damn Ozwizzy...nice setup. Awesome strains and it all looks perfectly healthy. You have come a long way.

0sWizZle

Thank u guys for the compliments...

The Double Platnium looks 100% Indica and i have 2 females of this pheno from 5 seeds..

the Purple Suicide...of 5 seeds i got 2 females...they look like different phenos..one leaning more towards the sour bubble and the other more lankier ...

I think the DP should be Fire....we'll see in a couple of weeks

S

ShapeShifter

beautiful work you are doing one can tell your girls
love you for it...

I picked up a diabloxsage at vp awhile back but have not run her, seems vigorous and less finicky than some og's...how are the flowers? Worth a run compared to all the pure og's?

keep it green...

S

SCC

Premium Member
Supporter
Ozwizzle great job man! Canna coco really works great, root growth is unreal, very airy, i get great yield from this coco too! Great show man!

0sWizZle

that Diablo OG x Sage from VP is the bomb....its easy to grow...yields really good...taste awsome...purps up...and is ready to take down in 9 weeks....the leaves will turn so many color during a flush....its a dope ass cross...mine is an s1 from the original clone

B

Buddy Reaper

Great thread man, totally enjoying it so far, just subscribed, cant wait to see more :smiley_joint:

F

fruitloops

nice set up. looking sweet as. looks like there alot of hard work going on. nice job man. whats the super strawberry d smelling/tasting like? heard goood things about this one.

C

cannababy420

sounds amazing... my computers not showing any of the pics though :( using CANNA coco for the first time this round. reading all this i think i'll go coo coo for coco

B

billybadazz

Man...I have been bussssssy....so i have my room...the 4,000 watts with co2...and i added a 3x3 hydro hut silver edition and laced it up with a co2 controller.... 1200 watts over a 3x3 12 bannana bubba sour og's in the tent....

in the big room....i'm a few days from harvesting what i thought was skywalker og hybrids....it looks like the pre 98 bubba to me...dank as fuck ....also some mr nice from sensi seeds and sour wreck x snocap....

in the other tray in about 2 weeks into bloom ....i have a bunch of bomb strains....

Hashmaster....Double Platnium (Cali Cannetics)....Purple Suicide... (Cali Cannetics)...A bunch of bag seeds Ogz i have been saving over the years...diablo OG x Sage x Master Kush....

Also have some clones i took of my super strawberry diesel that are going to replace the girls i'm taking down shortly...

i also have 2 different Co2 controllers...the CAP PPM 2A and the Sentinel CO2 controller....the Sentinel is on another level compared to the CAP and is about a hundred dollars cheaper...

last pic is of a mutant sour bannana og...

I totally agree bro CAP doesn't compare I also run the sentinal after returning the faulty cap and am totally happy with Chh1 total controller I highly recommend this product to any one looking for a very good environmental cotroller with EASE of use it is a simple wonderful product(and no I don't work for Sentinal)

Top Bottom