Numbnutts new grow. STOP ON IN. ALL WELCOME

• Thread starter Nutts
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Nutts

Nutts

So a week has gone by and everything is filling in. Quite nicely. Here is the zero veg time star47 which because of the size I think has had no issues and needed jack shit really. I'm feeling smaller is easier. Or maybe I need to move to seven gals. Maybe all my issues come from rootbounding em

Nutts

Nutts

lookin real good in here nutts
Thanks brother. Shots really starting to fill in now. Week four I love it and hate it at the same time. I love that they're devolving but hate they start to get finicky at this point I'm always battling in my mind what to feed em how long. What mixture.

Nutts

Nutts

Here's an update on the skywalker og she's at week four. I had to tie her and spread her a little because no light was getting into the middle. She was all tops. She stretched big time and I now wish I cut her back when I flipped the lights. And I have to reiterate how easy growing this strain is. Great begginer strain

Nutts

Nutts

Now this plant is special to me because I created it. I grew out a few northern lights x la confidential males and kept the pollen from the nicest one. I used a qtip to paint the pollen onto a beautiful skywalker og female and came out with this first generation of JWAY. she isn't the easiest plant to grow she vegged for over a month so she needed cal mag plus by general organics on week three of flower. Her bud structure is just awesome. Dense sticky super frosty. Smells like heaven. Total heaven. And this particular pheno seems to wa quick finisher. Probably eight weeks.

F

fuzzy

Looks like your getting some nice colas on those Nutts,keep up the great work,peace,fuzzy

sixstring

sixstring

Got some nice long colas on that skywalker bro, your cross aint lookin too shabby either. I grew a decent nl pheno back a few years now.dont know why I never kept her around, thinking back everybody loved the smoke.looks like you gunna have your hands full of dank in a few more weeks. Better line up some trimmer help lol.

Nutts

Nutts

Got some nice long colas on that skywalker bro, your cross aint lookin too shabby either. I grew a decent nl pheno back a few years now.dont know why I never kept her around, thinking back everybody loved the smoke.looks like you gunna have your hands full of dank in a few more weeks. Better line up some trimmer help lol.
Thanks. I'm dying to try it. And yeah ill be sitting my ass down there for days going branch by branch. I have one friend who even knows i grow and he's too lazy to even get here when they need to be trimmed. I guess the novelty ran out after the first few times lol

Top Bottom