Nutrients what are you using? Need advice here.

• Thread starter B0ssD0ss
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
I’m using Reiziger A&B base nutes at 1 ml a lt it’s smashing all other nutes I’ve used out of contention I’ve lots of nutes in my time and now have found my favourite to use . Regards Od .
The website has a grow a+b and a bloom a+b, which do you use or do you use both?

Moshmen

Moshmen

I used gh nutes when I first started, nuttin but problems, I supposed could have been the gardener. Lol

Easiest I used is pure blend pro grow all the way thru just adjusted ppm and added calmag

I’m using now is mega crop 2 part I really like the results when I get it right! Lol

In the end gotta find what works for you. By the way I believe the molasses is for living soil- helps feed the micros. I personally don’t think it does anything but add work for soiless growers. Just my opinion

B0ssD0ss

B0ssD0ss

I used gh nutes when I first started, nuttin but problems, I supposed could have been the gardener. Lol

Easiest I used is pure blend pro grow all the way thru just adjusted ppm and added calmag

I’m using now is mega crop 2 part I really like the results when I get it right! Lol

In the end gotta find what works for you. By the way I believe the molasses is for living soil- helps feed the micros. I personally don’t think it does anything but add work for soiless growers. Just my opinion
I am having good luck with the FF but its soooooo much work. Just really looking for something that doesnt take me a hour to mix and get ready when I wanna feed quickly.

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter

Was flushing one of your problems with gh?

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
I am having good luck with the FF but its soooooo much work. Just really looking for something that doesnt take me a hour to mix and get ready when I wanna feed quickly.
Go an organic one part veg and one part bloom my wife just uses the Professors and her weed is stinky n sticky . Od

Jspayd

Jspayd

I to am using FF on my first auto grow. Im always worried im doing the feeding wrong lol. I use a half gallon bottle so I split there directions in half and hopefully it goes good. What light schedule do u run?

B0ssD0ss

B0ssD0ss

I to am using FF on my first auto grow. Im always worried im doing the feeding wrong lol. I use a half gallon bottle so I split there directions in half and hopefully it goes good. What light schedule do u run?
I'm running 18-6. I fill a gallon jug half way up then add my nutes then add the rest of the gallon to top it off. So it's kind of deluting it and even at that I'm still adding kelp me kelp you, cal-mag, a bloom booster, and still getting like 1600-1700 ppm.

My plants are eating it up but still with numbers like that something I watch carefully because I'm well into the flowering stage and dont wanna hurt the plants.

Just seems like a lot of mixing, and measuring, and guessing and if I wanna quick feed my plants I cant without a minimum 45 minute make fertilizer.

Moshmen

Moshmen

I'm running 18-6. I fill a gallon jug half way up then add my nutes then add the rest of the gallon to top it off. So it's kind of deluting it and even at that I'm still adding kelp me kelp you, cal-mag, a bloom booster, and still getting like 1600-1700 ppm.

My plants are eating it up but still with numbers like that something I watch carefully because I'm well into the flowering stage and dont wanna hurt the plants.

Just seems like a lot of mixing, and measuring, and guessing and if I wanna quick feed my plants I cant without a minimum 45 minute make fertilizer.
That’s what makes the pbpg so appealing to me easy Peasy

B0ssD0ss

B0ssD0ss

That’s what makes the pbpg so appealing to me easy Peasy
That's kinda what I'm looking for. What was the brand you mentioned again. Sorry trying to look several things up. And damn @Edinburgh that bombastic shit is pricey. Woah

RonS

RonS

I am currently growing in FF soil with FF trio along with Cal-mag and a few other FF additives. Seems overly complicated and looking for something a little easier to use.

I am welcoming all info and will research any products dropped on this post. Just really looking for something a little less time consuming.

Mega Crop 9-6-17

Latest posts

Top Bottom