Nutrients what are you using? Need advice here.

• Thread starter B0ssD0ss
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Homesteader

Homesteader

I use Soybean meal in my soil mixes and have never found a better and easier one stop nutrient for cannabis. You can grow with just soybean because it is 7-2-2 NPK but I give my plants a feeding of fish hydrolysate before going into flower just to ensure they have a boost going in but I think with most strains its not really needed. Soybean meal is great stuff.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

I'm a little late to this party, but a good nutrient company is Urban Farm, for both soil and hydro.

No need for cal/mag, most ingredients are organic, all formulations are complete.

The "vegetable fertilizer" and "garden of eden" are the two you'd use for veg and flower, respectively, though I know a guy who uses Texas Tomato Food for both.

visajoe1

visajoe1

Last time I checked ppm run off it was around 8000 if that helps you. I've been told I feed heavy at 2tsp a gal but only have had minimal burnage. I just switched to mills 4 part liquid line. Alot faster mixing with liquids.
wow 2 tsp/gal is heavy, something like 3ec. tpyically I'm using less than 1 tsp/gal, not more than 1 though.

visajoe1

visajoe1

I use Soybean meal in my soil mixes and have never found a better and easier one stop nutrient for cannabis. You can grow with just soybean because it is 7-2-2 NPK but I give my plants a feeding of fish hydrolysate before going into flower just to ensure they have a boost going in but I think with most strains its not really needed. Soybean meal is great stuff.
How much do you add to your soil?

Homesteader

Homesteader

You need to cool your jets, @Aqua Man provides more help than anyone else on this board. If you cannot handle a discussion without turning to insults maybe you should find another forum.
Depends on the size of the plant but 1 cup of the meal per plant pot is usually about right.

Top Bottom