Oakland ready to approve four marijuana factories

• Thread starter Cali smoke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bigbud916

prop 19

Wake up medical marijuana community Richard Lee is a marijuana pimp nothing more he is pushing this bill through for his own finacial gain Oakland would be the only city allowing comercial growing which he would control and most of ca citys will take measures to tax medical growers at such a high rate it would be impossible to recover cost look at rancho cordova ca they are trying to push a 600 dollar per square ft tax and anything over a 25 square ft garden would be taxed at 900 a square ft dont think that other citys wont follow because they will and people that dont pay the tax would be subject to federal tax evasion this bill is writen to give all local governments their own power to decide how they want regulate it Richard Lee wants things back to how they use to be with the bay getting all the money this state has been looking for a way to attack the medical community and this is it lanlords would be able to ban tenants from growing in rentals and since there is no existing penalties for this they would be able to set them on their own on a case by case basis tell this sounds like legalization medical patients are already protected which is my main concern and this will put us all at risk we need to push for better medical laws because after all a state cannot legalize federal schedule 1 drug

Hopefull Stoner

Hopefull Stoner

Well, of course what they are trying to do is more about them then it is the people who wil lbe served. especially medical patients

you can't seperate 100 years of europen style imperialism/colonialization from most of todays politicians, and busnessmen men. they are naturally by habit,education,and design selfserving.

So, besdies votiing against these measures enmass; marijuana activist have to stay vigilant, and relize it'sfar easier to stop something while it's in it's infancy, rataher then wait until the average is hood winked into thinking something is good & beneficial while it is truly not when examined by a critical thinking process on the issue.

aslo the growers who now supply the dispensaries have to unite on commnon ground now or suffer, and be shut out latter. their own lamentable greed will doom them should they not wake up, and be more reasonable in how they do what they do.

news flash when you sell, anything for any reason price matters. the sacred plant is certainly no exception to this reality. some of the same folks who speak against the high cost of chemical drugs, think it's ok to sell a legit medical patient an 1/8 for for $60.

they might as well smoke blunts/cigars with the pharmaceutical whores in a plush envronment somewhere because they are not much diffrent. a price gouger is a price gouger no matter what they sell, marijuana included.

Now so far as commerical & recreational sale is concerned it's a diffrent story. you deserve to make what people are willing to pay you;but that still don't mean you should willingly, and willfully make your prices such that they are outrageous.

if you folks do this many others willoffer the same quality, and eventaully put you & your greedy ass out of business,and rightly so. imho.

whether,you sell to medical patients, or you sellt o make aliving or just to have some extra income keep the above in mind. if you ignore the above I can only qurantee you one thing in the future. REGRET, will be inevitable; and you will be at the center cause of it all !

The Sacred plant if exploited will meet it's certain demise, be it in the form of commercialized crap or worse. We have to battle smartly & together to win a war that by all rights should never have existed in the 1st. place.

finally if we fight our war like the terrorcrats fights theres ,how can wesay weare different and deserve to even partake of the sacred plant. imho the Sacred Plant isn't made for folks who are selfish assholes who don't care about others.

I HOPE THOSE OF YOU WHO FEEL THE SAME WILL DOWHAT YOU CAN WHEN YOU CAN! I Feel if that can be accomplished all of us will end uphappy and satisfied, but not at the expense of others. aloha

vonwolfen

vonwolfen

You got it...they will keep the prices as high as they can, partly to recover the initial investment and the other will part will be to generate as much profit as possible.

They might go the other way..at first
Large corporations have large "war" chests. Walmart type companies goes into an area lowers prices to a point were none of the small guys can compete. The small guys slowly bleed to death from the competition. Then the big guy raises prices because there is no longer anyone to compete with. No other place to go. The consumers get pulled in with lower prices, and become accustom to that place.

R

rizzle

What about the tomato model? I can see a commercial and local industry coexisting in the cannabis market. Commercially you would get more of the by products for hash, food, topical and locally you would find more of the strains that commercial outfits deem financially a waste of time to invest in (the goodies, the heirlooms). You can go to the store for a box of special brownie mix for that gathering of yours....ooooor...you can hit up your local farmers market for that boom-bangin' heirloom variety that is going to make you and your guests fall in love with brownies all over again. Variety is the spice of life, bring it on Cali! :character0050:

D

DrGreenGenes

wow...thanks for the post...I knew these facilities were gona be intense, but holy cow...

C

c4NN4daze

That's exactly what they're goin to do and then when Government brings it to places like the Midwest they'll just shit out phucked up dispensaries and you'll have to pay a butt-load fee or see a " special doctor" to say here, "you can have a pot card." It's time this country stands up for it ROOTS PEOPLE! The country was raised by hard working Americans.The young generation needs to stand up for the way this country was founded. We are one of the world largest consumer countries. That is no good, we used to be a manufacturing country. For the people, am the people! CD

K

kushtech

26.000 lbs a year, i would like to see them try. That means what 13 thousand pounds every 6 months and 6 thousand every 3 and 3 every month and half ?

there factorys would have to be 100x bigger then that swagg little virtual tour video and about some car sized machine trimmers and about a billion watts

stickyicky

stickyicky

all of you Yes on 19 people need to wake up and iunderstand what is really at stake here.

Our pot strains are being watered down as a result of the government intervention. Thc levels are dropping. It is'nt just our imaginations. We're not becoming immune.

Our wonderful government feel that thc levels are too high and freakin peeps out. so, they are fucking w/ the genetics of every strain they can get there hands on.

If these super wharehouses are activated just think how they will genetically engineer strains.

How would you like to buy a bag and be lucky enough to find a seed it? But, you grow it only to find it's morphed and won't grow right. This is what the plan is people. To control every aspect of our beloved plant. This is just the beginning. Better start you seed banks now.

Don't believe? I'll try to find the thread posted by Logic concerning these issue's.

NO ON 19.

Pancho-N-Lefty

Pancho-N-Lefty

just wait, soon they will pass a law saying all dispensaries have to buy from the pot factories in oakland for tax purposes. its inevitable.

Well I would hope most of us saw this coming a long time ago.
Now power players are trying to set themselves up to partner and side with the gov to put themselves in a place of huge profit once gov's realize that a way for them to recover financially from the (continuing) collapse of the economy , is to take controll of Mj legalization to reap the financial benefits.
Legalization , is it a good thing? Yes in some ways , but be very careful on how u get what u want from this movement. Don't sell out to the evil and corruption just to get things legalized.
I had a feeling we would see this start to take form in Cali since their economy is one that is in disrepair.
Put on your seatbelts guys this is going to be a bumpy ride!

D

Don007206

No vote no lee got what he deserved I would like to slap him for his greed ,we as the people have a lil something of our own with out big corporations rapping us and it feels
good...

buddahslave

buddahslave

At this rate bud will be completely legal. If we don't wake up soon the government will be regulating our consumption by making you get a prescription for every refill. I never wanted legal bud because I seen what happened to alcohol. Just like Anheuser Busch did after prohibition in the commercial production, Pfizer will do with our bud. When the economy is down any man can plant a seed and grow some weed. That's how we eat. Its not to late to change your vote!

Top Bottom