OBAMA! we been lied to...

• Thread starter SRHninja
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SRHninja

Yeah you take a look at the BANKS funding the Federal Reserve those people we are indebt to.. best believe we owe them alot more in return.. not only money but special interest..... and their special interest is not us..

all i wanted people to know that as long as the federal reserve is its own idepenedent "agency" and answers to no one, then we will never be able to prosper as a nation...

The key words in that speech from obama i wrote was when he stuttered "NOW THIS, ALL THIS!... DIDNT HAPPEN BY ACCIDENT"... think about those words ....

5tickynubz

http://stopthedrugwar.org/chronicle/special/patriot_act_sneak_peak_search_drugs_terrorists

According to a July report from the Administrative Office of the US Courts (thanks to Ryan Grim at the Huffington Post), of 763 sneak and peek search warrants issued last year, only three were issued in relation to alleged terrorist offenses, or less than one-half of 1% of all such black-bag clandestine searches. Nearly two-thirds (62%) were issued to investigate drug trafficking offenses.

:sarcasm: See, it's clear they're using the patriot act to "protect" us from terrorists.

IMO things will never get better as long as Americans believe everything will be fixed by replacing one douchebag for another. Until we recognize that Americas problems weren't created by one political gang or the other but both were doomed. Instead of pretending that one man (the president) is responible for Americas woes we should be blaming our representitives that allowed it and replacing them. It's almost comical that people are suprised when a politician says something while campaigning then gets elected and does the opposite. Havnt we been here before? It's crazy, every time I hit myself in the head with a hammer it draws blood..... Every single time! Anyways, I'm gonna try again. Maybe I won't bleed this time.

winta

winta

educating and preparing your family is not sitting home waitin for it to happen my dude lol all im sayin is im not gonna "die tryin" im gonna "live succeeding"! we cant go off emotions cuz emotions get u killed! using that muscle behind your 3rd eye will get you better results with less carnage! im glad you care about your freedom thats great and its grimey what they have been doin but you still gotta think logically thats all im sayin!

Educating your family and preparing is very smart how ever just sittin at your house with your family waiting on the inevitable isnt good... EXERCISE your rights...

im sure when america broke away from the old country people thought the same way CONTROL WHAT U CAN... but thank god some people were willing to die trying...

L

Lost

http://stopthedrugwar.org/chronicle/special/patriot_act_sneak_peak_search_drugs_terrorists

According to a July report from the Administrative Office of the US Courts (thanks to Ryan Grim at the Huffington Post), of 763 sneak and peek search warrants issued last year, only three were issued in relation to alleged terrorist offenses, or less than one-half of 1% of all such black-bag clandestine searches. Nearly two-thirds (62%) were issued to investigate drug trafficking offenses.

:sarcasm: See, it's clear they're using the patriot act to "protect" us from terrorists.

IMO things will never get better as long as Americans believe everything will be fixed by replacing one douchebag for another. Until we recognize that Americas problems weren't created by one political gang or the other but both were doomed. Instead of pretending that one man (the president) is responible for Americas woes we should be blaming our representitives that allowed it and replacing them. It's almost comical that people are suprised when a politician says something while campaigning then gets elected and does the opposite. Havnt we been here before? It's crazy, every time I hit myself in the head with a hammer it draws blood..... Every single time! Anyways, I'm gonna try again. Maybe I won't bleed this time.

I think that part of the problem here is that we have Narcs that have been trained for years that the biggest evil of the world is drugs.. So they use the patriot act to get drug warrents, claiming that drug smugglers are a threat to national security. To a very small extent they are but this is not the intent of the laws passed. This war on drugs, failed war on drugs is a right (conservative) thing. If the righties have their way, corps will pollute all they can with no ramifications caussing global warming while the guy on the corner is getting 7 years for selling a dime bag to pay for his kids lunch money... While he has no health care..

And that git ur guns comment, i lol'd. Hommie, you don't need to save me, :passingjoint:hahahah.

That there gubberment- they stole my gubberment!!! *shakes cane at sky*

O

Oregonic

educating and preparing your family is not sitting home waitin for it to happen my dude lol all im sayin is im not gonna "die tryin" im gonna "live succeeding"! we cant go off emotions cuz emotions get u killed! using that muscle behind your 3rd eye will get you better results with less carnage! im glad you care about your freedom thats great and its grimey what they have been doin but you still gotta think logically thats all im sayin!

:hunter: gotta keep :cool0010: and everything will be :yes Winta got that shit right!

5tickynubz

I think that part of the problem here is that we have Narcs that have been trained for years that the biggest evil of the world is drugs.. So they use the patriot act to get drug warrents, claiming that drug smugglers are a threat to national security. To a very small extent they are but this is not the intent of the laws passed. This war on drugs, failed war on drugs is a right (conservative) thing. If the righties have their way, corps will pollute all they can with no ramifications caussing global warming while the guy on the corner is getting 7 years for selling a dime bag to pay for his kids lunch money... While he has no health care..

And that git ur guns comment, i lol'd. Hommie, you don't need to save me, :passingjoint:hahahah.

That there gubberment- they stole my gubberment!!! *shakes cane at sky*

While I agree the republicans are generally more hard line on drug issues, what do democrats do to scale back the war on drugs when they're in power? So far Obama has escalated the war on drugs along with Bush's war on terror.

According to 2011 funding "highlights" released by the ONDCP, the Obama administration is growing the drug war and tilting its funds heavily toward law enforcement over treatment.

http://rawstory.com/2010/02/obama-grows-the-drug-war/

The hypocrisy is staggering when you consider that the Obama administration's "drug war" budget has about twice as much money going into the criminal justice system than to treatment and prevention. This is despite President Obama having said many times that drug use needs to be looked at as a health issue.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jesse-ventura/obama-continues-bush-era_b_478339.html

:passingjoint:

S

SRHninja

well im not a radical.. im not sayin march in their guns blazin and elmer fud these guys...

What my point was of this whole post was to RAISE AWARENESS so we can educate ourselves and OTHERS....

We need to tell people about the Fed Reserve and the private bankers that run it that are not apart of our federal government.. and as long as they control the currency and with it the economy THE UNITED STATES will never prosper...

we make the mass realize this, you get those millions of Blogs, youtube vids, complaints to congress, message boards, petitions EVERYTHING PEOPLE DO about bush, obama, the war on iraq the oil companies.. and you replace that with ONE SUBJECT and that BEING THE FEDERAL RESERVE and THESE PRIVATE BANKERS...and well i guarantee your ass something happens as far as action and motion towards Change...

you get PEOPLE talking and focused about this like we did with obama, the war on iraq and bushes approval rating and the media will have no other option but to cover it....

and a nation will have to face its LIE.......

So to wrap it up NO! dont do something stupid.. what you do is SPREAD THIS KNOWLEDGE TO PEOPLE and make it a POPULAR TOPIC... its obviously got some power and momentum building already if it leaks to the mass i believe the issue will have to be addressed...

OBAMA did prove one thing! THAT AMERICANS ARE STILL STRONG AND UNITED FOR THE PRINCIPLE OF ONE THING AND THAT IS FREEDOM! lol its true the point is

He spoke of exposing the corrupt, bringing the people back into power of their country..
and look what happened he wasnt because he was black,or young and "cooler", or inhaled.... its simply because he spoke about freedom and look how people reacted..

Now we need to take this mass of people that is ready to stand up and push for freedom and let them know the real issue...

Until we take control of our currency and our people make the decisions for whats best for us then we never have any real power to end the Iraq war, or for our congress or president to even be able to perform their job and most importantly get the fuck outta dept..

so do me a favor do my kids a favor and tell every person you meet enough about this to make them want to question it.

1 tells 3.. each one of them tells 3...that's 18 people

the issue must be addressed bailing banks out, giving out more money is our only option for economic recovery??? hell no that's our only option because these banks give us that option...

if we had full control im sure INTEREST RATES would have dropped by 5% percent in some cases. Mortage rates and all that bullshit that the federal reserve controls you never see no slack in that category hell no.....

Obama cant do shit for us until these trolls are called out and exposed...
we need to push for him to call them out let them know the American people are still down to march in their and clean house with him!

L

Lost

While I agree the republicans are generally more hard line on drug issues, what do democrats do to scale back the war on drugs when they're in power? So far Obama has escalated the war on drugs along with Bush's war on terror.
:passingjoint:

Your right, he's been spending so much timee trying to get health care passed because of the obstructionists. First repubs said, whoa!! He's moving to fast!! He's changing our merica'. Now, every chance they get it, why have you not cured world hunger not even a year into office.

As for the war on drugs, MJneeds to be reclassified, period. That solves a ton of problems. Obama made it clear that he would not go after medical MJ users, and with some exceptions mostly having to do with vigalante law enforcement officials trying to make a name for themselvs, he has. That whole idea is going to need time to sink in and quite honestly, I would rather him work on health care, it affects far more people! Once Health Care is complete tho, he better get the the reclassification and/or legalization of MJ. BUT NOT BEFORE HEALTH CARE!!

*I have no proof but I think alot of the monies we are spending on the drug war is going to the border states that have huge violence and social problems because of all of the Mj coming form over the border.. That money needs to be spent imo *

S

SRHninja

You guys are fighting the wrong war... lol im seriously kidding... but our argument all along should have been WHY does the government feel the need to prosecute a plant that can be put to more economical and medicinal use while on the other hand condoning the sale of tobacco that has little to none attributes compared to hemp/bud and its responsible for killing millions, also it makes people fiend and bad attitude change its just as dangerous as any other substance along with alcohol ....

mikeb437

mikeb437

What does all this have to do with weed? Lets keep personal political views to ourselves unless it's related to marijuana reform laws. Just my opinion....

fractaLz

fractaLz

Well said winta... Its maddening when you first awake, but you gotta just keep rockin YOUR world, cuz you cant rock THE world. Activate the 3rd eye and kiss these monkey-men goodbye:)

winta

winta

thanx man :) its just soo easy to fall into the "fear" trap we cant let it happen!

Well said winta... Its maddening when you first awake, but you gotta just keep rockin YOUR world, cuz you cant rock THE world. Activate the 3rd eye and kiss these monkey-men goodbye:)

Jack_Baybeh

Jack_Baybeh

A good youtube vid to watch that explains the Fed Reserve and the banking system is Zeitgeist Addendum.
The first 3 to 4 parts if I remember correctly. Then it does get more conspiritorial and plain eutopian toward the end. But the beginning is a soild explanation. Was easy to find independent info to back up what dude is saying about fractional reserve banking.

L

Lost

“When I was a kid I inhaled frequently. That was the point.” Obama

L

Lost

Let's see what the republicans think....

Huckabee - [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olHneVKNjFg&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Romney, he wants to raid dying patients.. (Still looking for the video, lol someone took it down) Here is another[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHS_y94H1Dk&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Here is McCain pledging to arrest the dying..
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3PndjzQ-Qk&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Being fair here is Ron Paul. Some good stuff here.. [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHS_y94H1Dk&feature=player_embedded#[/youtube]

C

chuck uuuuu

Let's see what the republicans think....

Huckabee - [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olHneVKNjFg&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Romney, he wants to raid dying patients.. (Still looking for the video, lol someone took it down) Here is another[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHS_y94H1Dk&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Here is McCain pledging to arrest the dying..
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3PndjzQ-Qk&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Being fair here is Ron Paul. Some good stuff here.. [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHS_y94H1Dk&feature=player_embedded#[/youtube]
vote RON PAUL

L

Lost

He's got some great ideas for sure. There are a few greats on either side of the aisle..

Latest posts

Top Bottom