Official Clones In Los Angeles

• Thread starter Pimp T
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
liketosmoke

liketosmoke

On 4-20-2015 TLC will have clones to celebrate the holiday.
Dont miss out, Enjoy!

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
Ive never seen a bubba stretch like that, it looks like a OG or maybe a OG bubba?
I stopped going to cloneville, last time I did my Loiue OG turned out to be lemon haze and my Chernobyl turned out to be LA Con.
yes its some kinda cross dont know the exact makeup of it. but it seems decent so i made a few cuts. we shall see how the smoke is.
Plat bubba 3
Plat bubba 5
Plat bubba 8
Plat bubba
Plat bubba 7
Plat bubba 2
Plat bubba 6

Mike Hawk

Mike Hawk

I can point you to a Prop. 215 compliant private nursery that carries the original cut Thin Mint GSC, Forum Cut GSC, GG#4, The Berkeley OG, including other elite (read hard to come by) strains. Feel free to PM or email [email protected].
Fyi it's not original thin mint, its animal. I bought that cut from your collective and I'm running it next to my animal cut and its identical. And the pic used in topgenetics ad is lumpstatus pic, and that was his animal. Still an awesome cut though.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Here`s a question for all of you. Who in LA would you do a drop of elite clones to ? Maybe if one of these places had an impeccable reputation for properly labeled, bug free clones in the first place persons who have access to elite clones would bring some there. I`ve thought about getting into the clone business but I`d need a good place that is fair to clients as well as venders and has a good reputation. They would also have to be able to handle large enough drops to make it worth my while for such a long trip , and be able to take by-weekly deliveries. I have lots of vintage and rare genetics in seed form. When I get my farm done I will be going back into the seed business and may also want to work up some clones. I could deliver. Problem is finding the right place (s) to work with.

ifuseekamy

ifuseekamy

On 4-20-2015 TLC will have clones to celebrate the holiday.
Dont miss out, Enjoy!

This i believed to be true also based on them talking about it on their IG and verifying on the phone but checked and asked both days. I got "We never said we would release cuts on IG" & "We are not releasing clones because someone is trying to copy orange cookies) [implying the cuts were orange cookies and someone is trying to copy it....?]

idk. Just filing that one under bummer.

I got really excited at the prospect of picking up some cool plants this weekend so after i found out plants got 86'd at tlc i came up with these clubs. I really would like to find something super high in CBD like thunderstruck but i have moral issues with what one place is charging for their CBD products and plants.

buds and roses released 2 of their own cuts so that was a cool surprise.

green dragon told me that they would not have clones for another 2 months. So again idk. lol

soho said that you can count on them having live plants in stock on tuesdays and wednesdays

po genetics was giving away free cuts to people walking in

liketosmoke

liketosmoke

This i believed to be true also based on them talking about it on their IG and verifying on the phone but checked and asked both days. I got "We never said we would release cuts on IG" & "We are not releasing clones because someone is trying to copy orange cookies) [implying the cuts were orange cookies and someone is trying to copy it....?]

idk. Just filing that one under bummer.

I got really excited at the prospect of picking up some cool plants this weekend so after i found out plants got 86'd at tlc i came up with these clubs. I really would like to find something super high in CBD like thunderstruck but i have moral issues with what one place is charging for their CBD products and plants.

buds and roses released 2 of their own cuts so that was a cool surprise.

green dragon told me that they would not have clones for another 2 months. So again idk. lol

soho said that you can count on them having live plants in stock on tuesdays and wednesdays

po genetics was giving away free cuts to people walking in
sorry, not the way to run a shop

ifuseekamy

ifuseekamy

It was just a bummer. If i was younger and agile i would of been jumping around like the kids catching freebies but at the end of the day I was stoked to finally try the orange cookies after waiting since i first read about them. The hat pin and little dab mats were a cool bonus. I would wear a or hat out. I was really happy with the cookies over all. The smell is indescribably loud.Its a very pleasant smoke.

The two cuts from buds n roses are pretty happy. I stuck them in coco after letting them hang out in some root soution after we got home for a couple hours until i couple plop them in some coco.

anyone frequent green dragon know whats up with their clones and not for another 2 months? That seems weird with it being summer and it was just 420.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
was not a fan of the biker og cloneville had at all ran 5 of them. they say its more on the sativa side. but the finished product came out more indy with a beaster type smell. it could have been my feed, but i dont think i would recomend the biker. Kens girl scout was ok, differnt smells then im used to dense chunky buds. the abusive came out great but lacks what im looking for in an og. smells more fruity/dank not much kush smell. the fire hermed on one lower branch it was weird i got about 7 seeds. the smell is gas piney and a decent high. all and all i could recomend the platinum bubba and abusive so far out of what i had ran.

liketosmoke

liketosmoke

It was just a bummer. If i was younger and agile i would of been jumping around like the kids catching freebies but at the end of the day I was stoked to finally try the orange cookies after waiting since i first read about them. The hat pin and little dab mats were a cool bonus. I would wear a or hat out. I was really happy with the cookies over all. The smell is indescribably loud.Its a very pleasant smoke.

The two cuts from buds n roses are pretty happy. I stuck them in coco after letting them hang out in some root soution after we got home for a couple hours until i couple plop them in some coco.

anyone frequent green dragon know whats up with their clones and not for another 2 months? That seems weird with it being summer and it was just 420.
Guns and Roses has grand daddy purple clones available now!

T

toquer

was not a fan of the biker og cloneville had at all ran 5 of them. they say its more on the sativa side. but the finished product came out more indy with a beaster type smell. it could have been my feed, but i dont think i would recomend the biker.
So I'm running their Biker Kush. It is much more on the sativa side. I take her 77 days, gets tested at 22%thc and less than. 5%cbd. At 11 weeks. That's solid sativa. Not even ambering at that time. I love how robust and indica the plant grows. But yeah definitely on the sativa side.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
So I'm running their Biker Kush. It is much more on the sativa side. I take her 77 days, gets tested at 22%thc and less than. 5%cbd. At 11 weeks. That's solid sativa. Not even ambering at that time. I love how robust and indica the plant grows. But yeah definitely on the sativa side.
so you have any finished nug shots? i only took her to about 63 days so i should have took her longer if she finishes at 77, wish they would have told me that one before i bought them. had to move the room for the new cuts though

T

toquer

so you have any finished nug shots? i only took her to about 63 days so i should have took her longer if she finishes at 77, wish they would have told me that one before i bought them. had to move the room for the new cuts though
Only if I take a picture of the bag. Lol. The test results have a picture on the website but that's just a nug shot with close up zoom. The next batch just started week 9 today. 1430580214317 634812299 14305802634551900072260

Top Bottom