Og(fire cut) the best og kush hands down!!

• Thread starter stickybush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

stickybush

From my experiences with all the OG'S the Fire Cut is my favorite hands down.. and im not talking fire x sfv (which is the shit) im talking Fire OG Kush by itself... If any farmers differ drop a line or 2... I would love to hear your opinions.

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
hrm hrm are u refering to Raskal Cut? if yes where did u smoked it? did u grow ? i always thought a hand full of people only got it

S

stickybush

hrm hrm are u refering to Raskal Cut? if yes where did u smoked it? did u grow ? i always thought a hand full of people only got it

Whats good Coolest! Smoked it many times. Never grew though.. (I know people who know people).

Venom818

Venom818

I actually sampled both the fire and the tahoe dont know it if was the grower but the tahoe was better.
Might want to have this thread moved to the smokers lounge i doubt raskals going to like people down talking about the fire cut in his forum

Venom818

Venom818

From my experiences with all the OG'S the Fire Cut is my favorite hands down.. and im not talking fire x sfv (which is the shit) im talking Fire OG Kush by itself... If any farmers differ drop a line or 2... I would love to hear your opinions.

have u tried the candy kush or the pure kush or the f cut i hear these are where its at.

Aligee

Aligee

far and few have smoked straightfire only hybrids available for our growing pleasure homie !!!raskal has that shit on Lock lol!!! don't blame em'!!! my hands reek of the fire lol!!! nice .......

S

stickybush

far and few have smoked straightfire only hybrids available for our growing pleasure homie !!!raskal has that shit on Lock lol!!! don't blame em'!!! my hands reek of the fire lol!!! nice .......

Looks like Im one of them few who have smoked it bro lol! And you are correct I never grew it.

true grit

true grit

have u tried the candy kush or the pure kush or the f cut i hear these are where its at.

The Candy and Pure are next on my list... pk will be goin soon and Candy is getting chopped in 3-4 wks. Will have some CC Tahoe OG going with the socal Pure Kush and am anxious to see the Tahoe in action. Whats your opinion venom?

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
One thing is for sure bro the notion of best will vary from people to people, whats best for u might not be for a other. Raskal cut look indeed fire! Wish i could test/taste it, also it can vary from grower, same plant can appear so diferently depending who's growing it.
But all those are elite so its hardto compare #1 DANK herb!

M

Malachi

I am running the Raskal's OG right now and have a very good fire pheno, it towers above the others and the growth is super vigorous, I am praying that this is a she

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
I wish we could see some fire pics during veg and early flower, will be easier to spot the pheno, i have yet not seen it

Venom818

Venom818

The Candy and Pure are next on my list... pk will be goin soon and Candy is getting chopped in 3-4 wks. Will have some CC Tahoe OG going with the socal Pure Kush and am anxious to see the Tahoe in action. Whats your opinion venom?

So far I have tried the tahoe,larry,fire,sfv,diablo,louie the 13,platinum og,skywalker og,pure og not the same as the old school pure.
Will bve running the candy kush next run from beans and getting the old school pure so will see whats up with that one 2 but so far the 80 day tahoe is on top for me.

Here's a couple of shitty pics i took the camera doesnt do these nugs justice

PICT0220
PICT0215
PICT0214
PICT0219
PICT0212
true grit

true grit

I hear 80 day Tahoe tossed around a lot, is that a specific cut or you just running it 80 days for a ridankulous stone?

Yeah I got the Candy going- frosty frosty dank stuff so far.....

Mud Man

Mud Man

Shit looks DANK venom even with soft shots!
Man, someone tell me what the Real Deal Holyfield Fire OG tastes like, smells like!!
So RASKAL has the FIRE OG on lock :lock:and it makes hands stink of fire! i love it! i need it!:bong2:

O

ograskal

hey wassup fellas....The Fire cut i have is my favorite OG out of all of them I've grown and sampled...The Tahoe is up there as well..It really depends on who grew it and how dialed in it was....Keep in mind that there are a few different Fire cuts floatin around the Cali clubs right now and have been for awhile.....If you got your cut from a club most likely its not the same as mine...I did here that all the other Fire cuts are pretty decent though so if you get a chance to pick one up grab it.....The Fire cut was given to Swerve, Capt Crip, and OBS.....The only way you could have gotten an authentic cut of my Fire is if it was sourced from one of those homies....A perfectly grown Tahoe or Larry cut will be better smoke than a poorly grown Fire cut...So it really depends on a few factors....I have some seeded Fire OG Nugz and I'll try to snap some pics soon!...~ogr

M

Malachi

I wish we could see some fire pics during veg and early flower, will be easier to spot the pheno, i have yet not seen it

I was told by an OG junkie that the Fire pheno is a very fast grower and towers over everything else early on in veg. I def. have that my ROG #7. I am sexing them right now and they are just starting to show pre-flowers. I am 80% sure she is a girl but in another 3-4 days I will know for sure. I will post some pics once they are ready to sex.

Mud Man

Mud Man

:icon_spin:

Anyone got a quick 30" Smoke and Taste stoner report, i am sure this info is around, but this thread is alive!:heart

peace farmerzzzz

devilrays

devilrays

So Raskal, I'll ask first then...What male made those seeds in your Fire Nugs? :character0050:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom