Og(fire cut) the best og kush hands down!!

• Thread starter stickybush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
ahah thats funny swerve must be real stoned bro :icon_dizzy:

Illmind

Illmind

One thing is certain early on in veg they have very small differences which really can't be identified until 3 weeks 12/. So having a young ass veg cut isn't a good way to identify it. 50 day pics will tell more.

Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil

Sorry bro if the second one looks like a strung out tahoe then u need to sharpen up on your growing skillz bro cause thats your pic that u posted as raskals fire og.:fixed:

Oh Snap! lol

S

Swerve

yeah it was unhealthy but its funny as in that pic it does look strung out.. lol

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Damn swerve now you look bad.lol. and for your info the clone they had was a seed cut till someone I know hooked them up and now I know for sure they have the real fire og aka raskal cut. Yes the same strung out one that u took a picture of. We can sit and bullshit all day but we all know that cuts get out. This cutwas given to raskal why is it so hard to believe that the same cat who gaveit to raskal didn't pass it out. Besides he was the one that bought the 5k tray. I have heard so many storysabout how swerve gaveit out to wick and others but ill rather believe that it wa given out bythe same guy who hooked raskal up. Ill tell you thisfor sure if your growing this clone in hydro it will be harder to maintain her heathier than in soil.

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

If I could get the original clone for 15 dollars would I wanna buy seeds that MIGHT look the same... think bout it. Someone would loose bit time.. not trying to sturr shit up but I like to keep it real.

O

ograskal

Damn swerve now you look bad.lol. and for your info the clone they had was a seed cut till someone I know hooked them up and now I know for sure they have the real fire og aka raskal cut. Yes the same strung out one that u took a picture of. We can sit and bullshit all day but we all know that cuts get out. This cutwas given to raskal why is it so hard to believe that the same cat who gaveit to raskal didn't pass it out. Besides he was the one that bought the 5k tray. I have heard so many storysabout how swerve gaveit out to wick and others but ill rather believe that it wa given out bythe same guy who hooked raskal up. Ill tell you thisfor sure if your growing this clone in hydro it will be harder to maintain her heathier than in soil.

LOL..Thats becuz the same cat that gave me the Fire cut doesnt even come online and doesnt even know the cut got renamed to Fire OG...As far as he knows its still called original OG...So he may have passed the cut but it would have been passed out as original og and not Fire...get it! And this guy wouldnt pass the cut for anything....Like i said before there are 3 differnent Fire OG's out there...Still havent seen one full flower shot or nug shot that even looks similar to the Raskal Fire cut...still waitin..got one?...~ogr

O

ograskal

p.s....I've seen Jeffspicolis so called Raskal Fire nugshots and its not even close to the Fire cut i have.....His discription of smell is way off as well...yet he swears up and down its the same cut....~ogr

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
p.s....I've seen Jeffspicolis so called Raskal Fire nugshots and its not even close to the Fire cut i have.....His discription of smell is way off as well...yet he swears up and down its the same cut....~ogr

Raskal please bro can u post pictures of the raskal fire cut at diferent stages of growth? if its possible, thanks mate. i'd like to see ur cut at 1 month veg if ya have any pics...

C

CAPO

Sorry bro if the second one looks like a strung out tahoe then u need to sharpen up on your growing skillz bro cause thats your pic that u posted as raskals fire og.:fixed:

HAHA...Venom...everybody knows Swerve ain't puttin the pedal to the metal when it comes to growing Sensi and that the dude ain't polishing some little tent grow. Funny as it is...that pix, that may or may not be his..does indeed look like the Fire pheno that I got from ROG.

Funny part is not recognizing a pix one himself posted. I do this with buds I grow. People smoke me up and I'm like 'what the fuck is this dude..this is good' and their like 'dude...it's yours'.:sick0018:

Unfunny part is posting a pix that is not yours and not giving proper credit. Shame shame lil brother...that's the reason why peeps need to print their name or logo on their pix.:tongue0011:

All in all.........we forgive you Swerve for makin an easy mistake....the main reason being you are indeed a True Baller when it comes to breeding.:anim_19:

Illmind

Illmind

I could see crip givin it up. Eser definitely doesn't have it he's just a crumb. Feel dat capo, some people can hold nugs right and it makes even shit you ran taste better and you damn near wanna buy it back lol.

O

ograskal

Raskal please bro can u post pictures of the raskal fire cut at diferent stages of growth? if its possible, thanks mate. i'd like to see ur cut at 1 month veg if ya have any pics...

sorry bro....No pics of her in veg right now but as soon as I have some extra time I'll try and take some for yah...most of the OG's look very simliar in veg though and the only way to really tell is to see pics of her in late flower or dried nugshots...Thats when you can really tell the difference...~ogr

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
That's funny Capo. That exact thing happend top me two days ago. I said damn, Where the hell???? and he said dude. It's yours! i think it was from a few runs ago. I never hold on to it that long.

Cuts drivin people nuts!

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Cool bro, i was wondering if she did have a special look but no apparently...So i guess its hard to spot the fire pheno from veg as u said. Anyway feel free to post them when u have some bro

O

ograskal

The first post in this thread from this link below is what the Fire OGK looks like in late flower and what a dried nug looks like...No photoshop whatsoever and she looks the same everytime...If your buds and nugz dont look like this then it aint the fire...has a strong pinesol smell to it....gets orangey hairs on her when she's finished...check it:

This is her ^^^^^^^^^^^^

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Up to now i haven't see no one with this pheno!

Illmind

Illmind

Ya I just hit my boy on the jack in ca he said there's more fire ogs now than any other all seed runs and not special selects either, just seeded sexed and cloned for money. There are phenos to find if you got the game for it. Ya it's kushier than all other ogs, maybe not larry but I think larry just a indica leaning sfv. Check lord dankensteins pheno it real close but who knows whe it comes to smoke but looks are almost all there.

C

CAPO

The first post in this thread from this link below is what the Fire OGK looks like in late flower and what a dried nug looks like...No photoshop whatsoever and she looks the same everytime...If your buds and nugz dont look like this then it aint the fire...has a strong pinesol smell to it....gets orangey hairs on her when she's finished...check it:

This is her ^^^^^^^^^^^^

Seriously.....thanks for the reminder about what you think of her. I have 2 distinct phenos of her from the ROG. One is a huge raw lemon smelling one with big fist shaped buds and big calyx and the other one is straight funky pinesol that is super frosted and super dense. I was under the impression that the Fire was the big lemon one. I thought the smaller pinesol was the SFV. I guess I'll be revegging the pinesol pheno as I don't have a clone. I'll be sure and post some pix after I harvest.

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Raskal no disrespect but you better than anyone should know that your nuggs will differ by nutes alone so unless I grow the cut in foxfarm soil using the same nutes as you our results will greatly differ. Besides I have noticed you probably dnt even use a flower hardner that's why a lot of your nuggs dnt retain the same shape when you take the picture to when you show the dry nugg not that its bad since you dnt look for weight. But like I said bro different enviroment different results. I understand that your trying to protect your interest bro but seriously your crosses will still get bought up like crazy no need to worry. Your a good breeder and no one cnt take that from you.

Ps I dnt even know why spicoli was brough up by you but I'm sure it was for a reason.. and like I said smell and looks differ big time with different enviroments. Prove is all over your forums in pictures from people growing thesame stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom