Og(fire cut) the best og kush hands down!!

• Thread starter stickybush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Illmind please bro I dnt know what you have against me bro but trust meand quit embarrasing your self because I have seen your galery and I'm not trying to be a dick but if I showed you my shit I would put you to shame for talking all that crap so just quit it all please. I still got your white pictures coming I just needed her a bit bigger.! Raskal ill post pictures of veg and flower as she goes along and you can tell me what you think..

Venom818

Venom818

The first post in this thread from this link below is what the Fire OGK looks like in late flower and what a dried nug looks like...No photoshop whatsoever and she looks the same everytime...If your buds and nugz dont look like this then it aint the fire...has a strong pinesol smell to it....gets orangey hairs on her when she's finished...check it:

This is her ^^^^^^^^^^^^

even if other have your cut bro im sure it will look different one thing is for sure u got skillz to grow.But im pretty sure the cut is out when u post uthe veg pics ill post some 2 for comparison.:passingjoint:

O

ograskal

Raskal no disrespect but you better than anyone should know that your nuggs will differ by nutes alone so unless I grow the cut in foxfarm soil using the same nutes as you our results will greatly differ. Besides I have noticed you probably dnt even use a flower hardner that's why a lot of your nuggs dnt retain the same shape when you take the picture to when you show the dry nugg not that its bad since you dnt look for weight. But like I said bro different enviroment different results. I understand that your trying to protect your interest bro but seriously your crosses will still get bought up like crazy no need to worry. Your a good breeder and no one cnt take that from you.

Ps I dnt even know why spicoli was brough up by you but I'm sure it was for a reason.. and like I said smell and looks differ big time with different enviroments. Prove is all over your forums in pictures from people growing thesame stuff.

The cut is being grown in soil, hydro, coco, and an aero system with all different nutes and for the most part the nugz always come out the same if grown properly,
frosty as hell with orangey hairs...Thats a fact..I've seen it with my own eyes...~ogr

p.s.....people growin in my forums are growing from seeds and they are growing differnet pheno's...So yes those will look different....

O

ograskal

even if other have your cut bro im sure it will look different one thing is for sure u got skillz to grow.But im pretty sure the cut is out when u post u the veg pics ill post some 2 for comparison.:passingjoint:

The cut could be out and i aint really trippin if it is..I have just not seen any late flower shots or nugz that look anywhere close to the Fire Cut I have...have heard of many people saying they have the cut from a reliable source and it turned out being a bubba like cut or a differnt OG cut all together.....I even sampled some nugz of a supposedly authenticated fire og cut that wasnt even close to the same as i have..It was so fuckin funny dude was so fuckin sure he had the same cut....Of course the clubs are gonna say its authentic so they can sell it and make money off of it....So far everything is just hearsay.....If it was sourced from Swerve, OBS or Capt Crip than its the same...If its from some club be very suspicious...~ogr

Mud Man

Mud Man

:icon_spin:

Anyone got a quick 30" Smoke and Taste stoner report, i am sure this info is around, but this thread is alive!:heart

peace farmerzzzz

Sup Farm!
quoting myself like a dousche!

i wanna know exactly what makes the FIRE stand out from the ROG cuts pleeeeeeeese! :sleepy

Venom818

Venom818

The cut could be out and i aint really trippin if it is..I have just not seen any late flower shots or nugz that look anywhere close to the Fire Cut I have...have heard of many people saying they have the cut from a reliable source and it turned out being a bubba like cut or a differnt OG cut all together.....I even sampled some nugz of a supposedly authenticated fire og cut that wasnt even close to the same as i have..It was so fuckin funny dude was so fuckin sure he had the same cut....Of course the clubs are gonna say its authentic so they can sell it and make money off of it....So far everything is just hearsay.....If it was sourced from Swerve, OBS or Capt Crip than its the same...If its from some club be very suspicious...~ogr

100% agreed if it came from a club u better question it.

O

ograskal

Sup Farm!
quoting myself like a dousche!

i wanna know exactly what makes the FIRE stand out from the ROG cuts pleeeeeeeese! :sleepy

The ROG beans were made from the Fire cut...havent grown out any of the ROG's yet but you will get different phenos from them and maybe even somethin better than the Fire cut itself....You never know...Thats what so fun about growing out seeds....~ogr

true grit

true grit

Agreed, seen SOOOOO many pics of people claimin Fire Cut... And I'm sure the dispensaries are wreckless, especially when it comes to makin $$$

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

I respect the fact that you admit it might be out raskal and I'm sure that when it comes to growing that cut it will be hard for someone to grow it as good as you do since you have worked it for so long.

O

ograskal

I respect the fact that you admit it might be out raskal and I'm sure that when it comes to growing that cut it will be hard for someone to grow it as good as you do since you have worked it for so long.

yeah well anything is possible...Just havent seen any real proof yet..Just hearsay...every time someone says they have it, it ends up being a fakey....Nobody wants to hear they have a fake cut but the shit happens all the time...It happened to me a few times and it blows..I just accept it and move on....

And growing good weed is not rocket science at all...All you need is a little common sense...I didnt have to do anything special to dial in this cut....Just add a little bit of Cal Mag to the mix and its all good...even without the CalMag you'll still get frosty stanky buds with nice orangey hairs...From the first time i ran her (without calmag) she's always turned out the same....Even when poorly grown by an amateur and in different setups I would still be able to recognize her......Its like Bubba....even if 20 differnet people ran Bubba in different setups it may look a little different from setup to setup but you would still be able to tell it is Bubba....

Mud Man

Mud Man

The ROG beans were made from the Fire cut...havent grown out any of the ROG's yet but you will get different phenos from them and maybe even somethin better than the Fire cut itself....You never know...Thats what so fun about growing out seeds....~ogr

Cheers OG, maybe the Fire will find me one hot day!
i missed out on the ROGs
:mad0233:

peace Farmerz

B

bicycle racer

most club clone claims i take with a grain of salt if they claim to have something i really want i will grow it out and see if its legit. po though have not as of yet let me down with cuts and they said the tahoe and fire cuts are legit thats no guarantee they are of course but i dont know why they would lie people will know once grown out anyways. they also have clones of cc gear grown from seed but they sell those as such.

B

bicycle racer

in the end its no big deal my favorite og is larry and thats been out and about for a few years now.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
yeah homies~ outta my 3 beans of ROG i popped off i got 2 females, one is sfv dom most def im thinking, the other had got to be fire dom.....either way im stoked!

O

ograskal

ok fellas....this is getting out of hand...Thread locked so nobody gets banned...~ogr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom