Og(fire cut) the best og kush hands down!!

• Thread starter stickybush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
HOLY CHRIST! Fire18! aha sounds great bro

R

Rob1

Raskal can you put up some pics of your fire cut in early veg and flower. alot of us are running the Raskal OG and would like to see that...

LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

Ok ran 6 ROG from cc and got 3 females p1 which grew the fastest and to me was the closet to the sfv cut. I got P4 which was a mix of both I would say leaning more to the Fire cut. Then there is P5 which is the closest to the fire cut I would say having smoked it and seeing the pics. P5 was labled that because it was the closet to growing the slowest and was the smallest at germ, the smoked from the stains your mouth with OG flavor and the high is powerfull. P1 was very fast growing and the first to sprout, the nugs from this are bomb!!!

Here veg pics P1 is in the bottom right corner going from right to left P6 being is the top left corner. P5 is in the middle top row.

IMG_2173.jpg

Here is a flower shot of P5 this is day 45 I think. One thing about this crop is I fucked up bad a few times watering the way late. My garden is a 40 minute one way trip and its hard to catch it when the lights are on.
IMG_2960.jpg

Any questions just ask.

Venom818

Venom818

I hear 80 day Tahoe tossed around a lot, is that a specific cut or you just running it 80 days for a ridankulous stone?

Yeah I got the Candy going- frosty frosty dank stuff so far.....

Same clone bro just taken at 80 days it will knock your dick in the dirt.
I do believe the fire i sampled was raskals fire just not cured as good as the tahoe.

true grit

true grit

Yeah I took my SFV 75 days this last run and will do no less than 80 on all my chems, og, diesels if I can help it....

S

stickybush

You know you have some SUPER smoke when everybody want what you have and cant get it.

Aligee

Aligee

X18 Fire wow that sounds like another great one your killing it Raskal !!!

S

stickybush

X18 pollen gifted by Tom Hill!.....:party...~ogr

Anything with your Fire in it IM ON IT... I KNOW! what the fire cut about. Bro you have a SICC cut on your hands. Keep putting in work with it...

Venom818

Venom818

My fire og on top
Raskals fire on bottom

Dont know if its the same cut but looks similar.:confused0054:

Fireog 2
Raskals fire
B

bicycle racer

progressive options released the tahoe and fire cut a few months ago they said there the real cuts so should be all over now. as for best i like larry and tahoe of the ogs.

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Yeah p.o.fire cut I heard was wackfrom someone that grew it he said their larry was legitand their tahoealso but doubted the fire cut . I havetasted most of the og's and I still concider the raskal to be on top. Larry carries the best lemony taste and the tahoe is just the strongest stone.!

S

Swerve

po released seed version i know i have the pms and texts to prove that.. plus the pics venom just posted dont look anything like raskals cut.. the second pic looks like a strung out tahoe...

B

bicycle racer

the po people are saying that the tahoe and fire cut they have are the original cuts which they are selling as clones not from seed. i am not trying to stir up trouble i am only the messenger but this is what i and others have been told and would like to find out whether this is true or not.

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

the po people are saying that the tahoe and fire cut they have are the original cuts which they are selling as clones not from seed. i am not trying to stir up trouble i am only the messenger but this is what i and others have been told and would like to find out whether this is true or not.

backing you up on this statement. Was told same by same.

Venom818

Venom818

po released seed version i know i have the pms and texts to prove that.. plus the pics venom just posted dont look anything like raskals cut.. the second pic looks like a strung out tahoe...

Sorry bro if the second one looks like a strung out tahoe then u need to sharpen up on your growing skillz bro cause thats your pic that u posted as raskals fire og.:fixed:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom