og kush Fire , Tahoe and SFV

• Thread starter bannana man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

Asiatica

Great thread!!!

BOMB INFORMATION!!!!:smiley_joint:

I have heard and read the same that the HA is the yielder.
From what I gather, slightly more than the LARRY (and LARRY is no slouch).

.02 in the can.
Peace and positive vibes.
:character0050:

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Im in love with Larry. Oh er!

revfunk

revfunk

Supporter
Larry/Respect is my fave..........mmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

bf

DSC02094
DSC02095
DSC02096
R

Resin.Burner

good thread..the quote on the post by wick650 make it all more clear..thx wick !

SFV's a favorite here..i've heard the Larry is the one to get..time will tell...

RB

M

Mox

Originally I had what I believe to be the fire cut.. it was taken from a large indoor commercial grow along time ago. Since then I have gotten the SFV cut which i have dropped and have aquired what I think is the larry cut. I am now trying to decide which to keep.. I may drop the larry looking one. I don't think ill ever drop the fire cut.. Both the fire cut and the larry cut are just guesses by me and when I get offload my extra meds its just "OG Kush". MAybe ill post pics of the two and see what you guys think they are :)

Venom818

Venom818

Good info fellas love me somne og info.
Hey highroller dont forget the Mongols cut that would complete your 1%er

T

to serve man

hahah very nice. I'm learning a lot about one of my favorite smokes! Great thread peeps.

H

highroller

Premium Member
Supporter
Good info fellas love me somne og info.
Hey highroller dont forget the Mongols cut that would complete your 1%er

Oh, that's right. Although the feds made it illegal to even sport the mongol colors now.

K

kahuana

they all started with the Chemdog 91,either self or hybrids, somehow all of them comes from the same place, just my 2cents

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Og is og, now as far as all the different types it does seem like people growing the same clone and just doing it differently......Here is an example. My homie brought us the sour d, he had a cut and a nice size bag of dried diesel for us to smoke......no doubt it was the intense sour flavor and high, so closly related to og. Now one of my best homies has grown the cut for the last year, he by far has the best setup I have ever seen and can get some amazing numbers......well he uses a shit ton of co2 and we have never really liked the diesel he grew.....super spindly, buds never connected so I came to conclude that this cut just sucked, probably some weak cross I was thinking. Well I need to fill some space so I took some of what we were calling sour weasel at the time, I grew mine in a room without co2, used the same nutrient schedule only added superthirve, and mine came out the right way.......Just like top shelf diesel in the club.....if you compare the two in bud and dried they don't look related, much less grown out from the SAME cut......Could this be the same with the og, did these cuts appear different because of how somone grows it?

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

did your homie take his too early?

No I actually cut mine earlier than his, but he has done four rounds to my one and all of his four looked and tasted the same, almost sour d, just not it. He even did one of his runs with home and garden nutes, and although it turned out better it was really missing that extra kick, his was much looser than mine if that makes sense. All of his other strains turn out wonderful, and similar if not exactly like mine, at least the ones we run the same of. I have heard of Co2 decreasing quality in certain strains, maybe thats the reason? If i can get some of his today i will post dry pics, but it does seem to me that the same strain will often look different depending on the grower, and I think that might be the origin of all the og name cuts, the seeds would surely be different though as different phenos would surely present themselves.

B

bicycle racer

there are differences between the different og cuts i have grown a few some are better than others.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

there are differences between the different og cuts i have grown a few some are better than others.

Really, that is super interesting. I wonder if they are different s1's or what. I have always found og to be very distinct with flavor, appearance, and stone.

Top Bottom