og kush Fire , Tahoe and SFV

• Thread starter bannana man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bicycle racer

well i feel larry and hells angel cuts are quite similar and tahoe also is more or less the same but has some different charecteristics. sfv is very different in smell and taste and i dont like it all that much then there is abusive some say its not an og. the ones i have grown had the og smell taste and growth i think it is very much an og i like it better than sfv imo. also i have grown oaksterdam og which also is different but good.

T

T1420

CO2 during bud

If you add CO2 in the bud stage you get streching, that is exactly what your friend is doing. CO2 is more valuable during veg. it is recommended to lay off it, or not use during the final weeks of its life so it can dense up. :mooning
Og is og, now as far as all the different types it does seem like people growing the same clone and just doing it differently......Here is an example. My homie brought us the sour d, he had a cut and a nice size bag of dried diesel for us to smoke......no doubt it was the intense sour flavor and high, so closly related to og. Now one of my best homies has grown the cut for the last year, he by far has the best setup I have ever seen and can get some amazing numbers......well he uses a shit ton of co2 and we have never really liked the diesel he grew.....super spindly, buds never connected so I came to conclude that this cut just sucked, probably some weak cross I was thinking. Well I need to fill some space so I took some of what we were calling sour weasel at the time, I grew mine in a room without co2, used the same nutrient schedule only added superthirve, and mine came out the right way.......Just like top shelf diesel in the club.....if you compare the two in bud and dried they don't look related, much less grown out from the SAME cut......Could this be the same with the og, did these cuts appear different because of how somone grows it?

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Plants dont use CO2 in their final days. They say to cut it so you arent wasting it. Doesnt affect bud quality or at least it doesn't mine. Maybe I have some freak of nature setup lol.

Nice Info in this thread and not 200 pages to dig through. Thx for all the contributions. I was always wondering why a new name popped up every year.

G

GrowFoSho

Stop using CO2 during your last 2 weeks of your flowering cycle. It can mess with your plants flavonoids and terpenoids; causing alter, usually undesired, smell and taste. And can also cause funky bud development. Week 1-2 1000ppm week 3-6 1500 ppm week 7-8 no co2 (flush) week 9 harvest *Based on 8 week strain.

Top Bottom