• Thread starter BurnzYzBudZz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
2x2ft x 6ft tent, running viparspectra p1000,
Looking good brotha. It’s always important to control the environment that your tent is in. Some call it a lung room. It’s really tough to control the environment in the tent alone. So if you’re able to control the room the tents in, then have a small intake fan bringing the controlled air into the tent, then exhausting that air back out into the lung room. And so on so fourth. If your humidity is high, increase your airflow inside the tent with some small oscillating fans. Hope tht helps a bit.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
8 for 8. Second time cloning. These will be thrown into flower room to sex. I’ve got my eye on 2 winners so far. My tent is just an absolute disaster. Hahahha. Half the plants in there will probably be trash 😢 that’s the new farmer in me. Don’t wanna show you all, it’s embarrassing. Biting off way more than I can chew. Oh well. Lesson learned.
5ADBF597 075F 47CA 90D4 7DA1449C5D02

278D61FA 894E 470F 94A1 D2AA8CF99395

Solo cup smashin.
D820866E B272 4E1E 9023 2A189DA0E39C

I’m in this auto flower solo cup challenge and the winning prizes are pretty on point. I think there is 20 people in it @ $5 per person. 3 winners and first place gets a nice cmh315. My auto is currently 20 days old from popping. Fortune cookies auto by a booboo breeder. Don’t even know if the seeds are reputable but we shall find out haha.

amekins

amekins

8 for 8. Second time cloning. These will be thrown into flower room to sex. I’ve got my eye on 2 winners so far. My tent is just an absolute disaster. Hahahha. Half the plants in there will probably be trash 😢 that’s the new farmer in me. Don’t wanna show you all, it’s embarrassing. Biting off way more than I can chew. Oh well. Lesson learned.
View attachment 1049993
View attachment 1049994
Solo cup smashin.
View attachment 1049991
I’m in this auto flower solo cup challenge and the winning prizes are pretty on point. I think there is 20 people in it @ $5 per person. 3 winners and first place gets a nice cmh315. My auto is currently 20 days old from popping. Fortune cookies auto by a booboo breeder. Don’t even know if the seeds are reputable but we shall find out haha.
Gorgeous clone roots! Have you outlined your cloning process somewhere? Just say yes if so and I’ll dig. That’s on my list of things to work on.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Gorgeous clone roots! Have you outlined your cloning process somewhere? Just say yes if so and I’ll dig. That’s on my list of things to work on.
No I don’t think so.
I use dyna gro KLN rooting concentrate with some foliage pro @ 150ppm. Soaked the root riot plugs in the water then planted.. watered only 1 time and I had roots. I’ve noticed roots pop when the plug is drying out and the roots are looking for agua. I think people over complicate cloning. It’s really simple. I didn’t even use a dome. Lol

amekins

amekins

No I don’t think so.
I use dyna gro KLN rooting concentrate with some foliage pro @ 150ppm. Soaked the root riot plugs in the water then planted.. watered only 1 time and I had roots. I’ve noticed roots pop when the plug is drying out and the roots are looking for agua. I think people over complicate cloning. It’s really simple. I didn’t even use a dome. Lol
I’m quite certain mine got much too much light and I was impatient. Thank you!

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Anyone?!
I love cannabis. ❤️ 💚 💛
EAF72D07 13AC 4190 BC19 90D67285ECF4
720EC7DF B0B9 4050 B164 0384C12926AB

To put into perspective, That nug right there ⬆️ will easily be 5-8grams. I’m looking to double, maybe even triple my last harvest. High hopes, until reality sets in. I’m about to go back in time an hour. 🤣🤣

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Haha.. I’m finally showing you guys my embarrassing plant in the back of the bus. 🚌 I’ve low key struggled with that plant but Ive learned a lot about coco trying to flush and get the coco pH correct. I thank you all for you unknown help, hours after hour of reading, specifically you @Dirtbag. I’ve read thru your thread multiple times when I had issue, because I like to trouble shoot myself before consulting others. I think, think, she’s finally squared away. I’m glad there’s 2-3 weeks until harvest. Stoked for next run with some stellar genetics, auto feed, drain to waste. I’m going sea of green style next grow on a 2’ table, cutting my own clones, rooting and vegging for a week then flipping. Trellis, 8 plants, 2 gal royal gold tupur, no added perlite, flora flex series. Shall be interesting. In the mean time. Watch video, guess the weight of my crop and win some seeds.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Hey, always exceptions to the rule. But you dropped some key words there lol, anytime I crack regular seeds and note that one of the plants has big leaves and is growing more vigorous than the others, 9 times out of 10 its a male. But that's only when its a standout in a population of several plants of the same strain.
How many of the regs you got goin?

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Good luck dude, what strain is it? Beautiful leaf there..

I've always found the nicest plants that I get really attached to in veg always turn out male...lol.
This is @Leew421 right hemisphere genetics 🧬 Chocolate Thai x locktite) x (peyote purple x querkle) x mac). I’ve got 3 vegging and sexing currently. All look stellar in regards to structure and branching. Can’t wait to flower these.

Edited*
I’ve also got two equilibrium genetics lemon wookie glue vegging and sexing as well. Hoping for a female of each. Or 1 Will suffice. I’ve got 2 more runs until I have to rip it down for landlord inspection, then up it goes again. 🤣🤣

Last edited:
Sh311Sh0ck3d

Sh311Sh0ck3d

This is @Leew421 right hemisphere genetics 🧬 Chocolate Thai x locktite) x (peyote purple x querkle) x mac). I’ve got 3 vegging and sexing currently. All look stellar in regards to structure and branching. Can’t wait to flower these.

Edited*
I’ve also got two equilibrium genetics lemon wookie glue vegging and sexing as well. Hoping for a female of each. Or 1 Will suffice. I’ve got 2 more runs until I have to rip it down for landlord inspection, then up it goes again. 🤣🤣
You've a lot going on there, I am still growing that old Biker Kush.
Its Day 43/44 of 12/12 so the end is within sight, another 12 to 14 days to go, maybe? Hasn't been an easy strain to clone, only 2 cuttings rooted and took much longer than usual.
I have been thinking about a tent for creating some space that I can take down again easily without leaving any trace. I am struggling with just one room but luckily this nonsense with lockdowns has given me more time than I otherwise would have had.

20201102 181613 HDR
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
For all you Michiganders. The cheese heads. Rogers blows ballls btw. @Leew421 has some killer auction deals going on right now on his IG page to support his legal costs after his raid. All was seized but the beans were stashed. Very reasonable prices for some beans that won’t be released again. Support the cause and let’s help @Leew421 keep right hemisphere genetics breeding. I’ll have some flower pictures in the months to come.

B9862395 92F6 48E7 A7BE 29E1873EB541
F7D7E515 AE06 4DE7 9E53 98892217D828
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Mirror, mirror, on the wall... damn do these 2 nugs look like mirror image or what.
F399CC14 1F9B 42DB 9B06 5C2CEE4C42FD

Finishing up nicely. Still reeks of earthy gas terps. Love it.

Got the clones of the next genetics sexing right now.
EA541401 2BFE 4CB1 9AD1 10A93EB3D574

These are @Leew421 chocolate purple. Vigorous is an understatement. Can’t wait to flower 🌺 these if they’re females.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Welp, dirtbag was right. The most vigorous one was a male. Others haven’t shown sex yet. I cut clones of all the plants in my tent and trashed the clone donors lol. O well. I have about 30+ clones of 3 diff genetics. Sweet.

My first auto flower in the solo cup is doing great. No feeding yet, just wants on the coco. I’ll top dress with a little coco loco and k king tomorrow.
61C092FF FD7A 4D3C 9237 526175A17013

Looks like I’ll be chopping on the breeder recommended 60 days. Monday morning @ lights out they’ll get 48 hours darkness then the chop. 🔪 ill initially start the drying process in the room until the clones are rooted and ready for the auto feed. It’ll also give me time to clean the room before starting the next run. I am really satisfied with this run. Thanks for all the help.
9EE4DECA DFB0 4E61 B80C 8FD62AA037A3
03AFB60C 25D9 48E4 946E 1356139A7757

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Breakfast is served. The BurnZ household is fed and happy.
A0F8385C 3A94 4235 9566 4D96C356FF01

And dinner is cooking. Corn beef and cabbage. Mmmmm. My Mexican wife is craving my Irish ☘️ dinner.
41CBA001 10BA 46CD A1B2 C5AAC6F313D8

Lights are off. It’s boring. I want to stare at my ladies.. 😐 happy Sunday all.

Top Bottom