OG Kush, New Flower Room, 2nd grow, and another thread 🤣🤣

• Thread starter BurnzYzBudZz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Not sure if this is sarcasm or seriousness.. I can’t hear your tone of voice lol.
I assume it's serious.
Just wait for the final product. You all will be watering at the jaw. @MIMedGrower no stringy chicken here 🥴🥴
Oh i believe you. I assume @amekins is serious because she seems to cook well and the luxury of slowly extracting the fatty goodness from a piece of meat is a real pleasure that makes for some decadent treats of a dinner (kinda has to be dinner because it takes so damn long it ain't lunchtime anymore).

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
They don’t call it corned beef and cabbage in these parts. It’s just boiled dinner. Water fountains are bubblers. Liquor stores are packies. Had to learn these things when I moved here.
Yeah, I’m still lost haha. Never heard of any of those references, sorry.

amekins

amekins

I assume it's serious.
Oh i believe you. I assume @amekins is serious because she seems to cook well and the luxury of slowly extracting the fatty goodness from a piece of meat is a real pleasure that makes for some decadent treats of a dinner (kinda has to be dinner because it takes so damn long it ain't lunchtime anymore).
This. ^^^

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
No sarcasm at all. I know it’s a very unappealing name. But I love it and before my child became a vegetarian, he loves it, too.
Nice. Ya I didn’t like it as a young child, but it grew on me as I aged. How olds your son, if you don’t mind me asking? I’ve got 3 myself.

Latest posts

Top Bottom