OG Kush, New Flower Room, 2nd grow, and another thread 🤣🤣

• Thread starter BurnzYzBudZz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
The rooters also look a little dry, but that could just be the pic. I dunk mine super quick in water and gently squeeze out a little excess. Not too much though because they are treated with rapid start at the factory and I dont want to lose it all, so just a really quick dunk to get it properly hydrated.

Another tip, I see you stuck the clones in the factory punched hole. That hole is usually too loose for clones, what I recommend is using something pointy to poke a new hole beside that hole. You want the rooter to grip the stem tightly, if it's not making solid contact it wont root nearly as well, if it roots at all. It should be slightly difficult to slide the stem in the hole. Lube it up with lots of rooting gel. If your clones are only a few days old you could still do this. I would.

You can see what I mean here. I use the tip of my sterilized pruning scissors to make the hole.View attachment 1026681
I followed the dyna gro KLN rootin instructions and I also cut the rooter vertical along the hole and went deeper than the original hole. They are pretty tight in there and a little closer to bottom on rooter. After this pizza gets here for the kiddo imma head to hydro store and grab a tray and lid. The rooters are pretty Saturated. When I squeeze them water drips out. What rooting compound do you recommend? I appreciate your help dirtbag.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
I followed the dyna gro KLN rootin instructions and I also cut the rooter vertical along the hole and went deeper than the original hole. They are pretty tight in there and a little closer to bottom on rooter. After this pizza gets here for the kiddo imma head to hydro store and grab a tray and lid. The rooters are pretty Saturated. When I squeeze them water drips out. What rooting compound do you recommend? I appreciate your help dirtbag.

I've used Wilson's rooting gel since I started growing. I'm not sure if you can get it in the US, but it is by far the best I've used. It also has a mild fungicide to prevent damp off and pythium so you can use it as a seed emergence treatment too. It's good stuff. 50ml is like $7 or something.
20200906 122024

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Got the chocolate Thai cross up potted to 1/2 gals. Pre soaked Coco loco. Splash of great white on the roots. Clones are still droopy but look to be improving. Gotta go water the babies. Or teenagers now.

CCD31136 BC6C 4557 BD24 7A2C78838CCB
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Check out these flowers in my front yard. Don’t know what they are but They were pretty much dead. I have been utilizing my run off and feeding the garden plants with the runoff nutrients. This plant hasn’t had flowers for quite some time, and my are they beautiful. #dynagro.

1A9288AD 3BD9 4C66 9A0E FA9164F00BF1
CF6DEB8D 0894 4FAF B912 F5496B1D9697
AE39035F 1106 4660 9D6A 07B9C304F6DB
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Here we grow. 2nd day of flower, I see one pistil out of all 4 plants. They took well to the 300ppm feeding of 1/4 strength foliage pro, pro tekt, mag pro, and bloom, pH was 5.9z No visible signs of stress. Turned light intensity up a bit today. Largest is sitting at 34”. They grew about 10” in a week. Awesome. Going to experiment with lollipopping tonight, this grow is about new experiments while utilizing what worked last grow. The fans are largely weird this grow. They’re like 9 inches long. Happy grows.

CA646967 E184 4235 B904 C5E7FFF4631F
54F15198 303C 4F52 AB60 22B1F850B8F4
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Ooooooof. It’s a jungle in here. Little to no defoliation other than a few larger fans, pretty good light penetration thus far. The stretch is on.
A8BA2E11 DE9A 448A A8A9 BE12632D2F99

Took this pic sitting on the floor. Beautiful.
Nodes are stacking nicely

Beautiful foliage

This is a pic an hour after watering. Coco is nice and saturated.
8D46A372 2955 4973 8EBB 6C61174DA5E3

And the seedlings are coming along 6/7 on the pop.
D99C20C4 5CF8 4306 B91F F7AD53B61715

Looks like the clones will be rooted in a week or so. Sweet.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
That's such a nice clean grow dude. You sure are picking up this whole growing thing quickly lol. Kudos. You've got a real green thumb.
Thank you sir. My grandfather and father taught me a couple things. But not as much as you all have taught me. Appreciate it all.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Thank you sir. My grandfather and father taught me a couple things. But not as much as you all have taught me. Appreciate it all.

What is awesome to me, is seeing a grow like yours and being able to see the influence that members here have had on how you grow, and the results its produced. It's very cool, this is a cool place, there are so many smart experienced growers here that are willing to put in the time to help new growers succeed. To see newer growers like yourself jump into the game rockin it as bad ass as you are over there, is very cool.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
What is awesome to me, is seeing a grow like yours and being able to see the influence that members here have had on how you grow, and the results its produced. It's very cool, this is a cool place, there are so many smart experienced growers here that are willing to put in the time to help new growers succeed. To see newer growers like yourself jump into the game rockin it as bad ass as you are over there, is very cool.
I appreciate those words brotha. I take criticism well and I try to learn and adapt From mistakes others have made in the last decade. I deal with too many hard headed idiots who think they know but they really don’t daily. This place is awesome and I wouldn’t be where I am currently, without the help of the farm.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Check out these flowers in my front yard. Don’t know what they are but They were pretty much dead. I have been utilizing my run off and feeding the garden plants with the runoff nutrients. This plant hasn’t had flowers for quite some time, and my are they beautiful. #dynagro.
It’s a form of milk weed very pretty in bloom and attracts butterflies!
P.s. nice work over thee burnzy! The garden looks awesome

Moshmen

Moshmen

I appreciate those words brotha. I take criticism well and I try to learn and adapt From mistakes others have made in the last decade. I deal with too many hard headed idiots who think they know but they really don’t daily. This place is awesome and I wouldn’t be where I am currently, without the help of the farm.
For sure burnzy! Me too I can make or fix about anything mechanical! Seriously but this farming weed has been difficult to say the least for me ! I have no green on my body but the farm here has helped produce my own! It may be an ugly grow but it does produce enuff for me and mine!
Any how great work your enthusiasm really shows ! And the farm is BADASS

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Nice job! Looks great. I am thinking of getting some HSO beans from the seed bank prize I got. Among some others.
Highly recommend HSC. I’m eyeballing their don Carlos. Here’s their 2020 catalog.
It’s a form of milk weed very pretty in bloom and attracts butterflies!
P.s. nice work over thee burnzy! The garden looks awesome
Appreciate you Mosh. I have heard that HSC has a pretty magical line of auto flowers. Never grown em personally but have heard good things about them.

tomatoesarecooltoo

tomatoesarecooltoo

This video has me pretty much sold on hsc. This guy lost basically his whole outdoor garden to russets this year, but his hsc blueberry muffins made it through with minimal damage.

Hoskie.x

Hoskie.x

I live in place with to hot temp and my plant in flowering stage about 6 weeks and i see many of the leaves are curling i want to make sure is it the heat or somthing else

IMG 20200910 171501
N

Newber

I live in place with to hot temp and my plant in flowering stage about 6 weeks and i see many of the leaves are curling i want to make sure is it the heat or somthing else
maybe clawing from extra nitrogen

Latest posts

Top Bottom