OG Kush, New Flower Room, 2nd grow, and another thread 🤣🤣

• Thread starter BurnzYzBudZz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
I live in place with to hot temp and my plant in flowering stage about 6 weeks and i see many of the leaves are curling i want to make sure is it the heat or somthing else
Back way off the nitrogen. Water her a lot with just water and don't add more nitrogen, I'd say.

In the future, it's probably best to start a new thread for questions about your plant.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
This video has me pretty much sold on hsc. This guy lost basically his whole outdoor garden to russets this year, but his hsc blueberry muffins made it through with minimal damage.

I keep trying to tell people. I’m sold already after this second grow of great genetics. Environment is more dialed in this run and it’s definitely showing. I may splurged on Another pack of some Don Carlos.

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
I keep trying to tell people. I’m sold already after this second grow of great genetics. Environment is more dialed in this run and it’s definitely showing. I may splurged on Another pack of some Don Carlos.

Broooooooooooooooooooooooo I third that freaking motion. HSC rocks. After I figured out I was fucking them up and the genetics were fine... errrr... I've got momma bonsais organic clone machines of Squirt, Purple Mountain Majesty, and Pineapple Muffin by HSC. Those babies will live on and on and on. AND I've got seeds stashed for all three of them. They are about to go into the freezer. I want that shit around for A LONG time. 24 hour 100% pop rates? Gah! Love those guys.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Broooooooooooooooooooooooo I third that freaking motion. HSC rocks. After I figured out I was fucking them up and the genetics were fine... errrr... I've got momma bonsais organic clone machines of Squirt, Purple Mountain Majesty, and Pineapple Muffin by HSC. Those babies will live on and on and on. AND I've got seeds stashed for all three of them. They are about to go into the freezer. I want that shit around for A LONG time. 24 hour 100% pop rates? Gah! Love those guys.
Yeah brother it was awesome. I opened the paper towel and all were popped.
I was amused they popped that fast. I
Am going to splurge on a pack on Don Carlos reg pack. Pennington has Pretty stellar breeding practices. Happy
Grows hippie.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
My last last splurge until the end of the week when I buy my HSC Don Carlos pack. I was able to cop these for a decent price. Adding them to the seed vault for future projects.
-envy genetics Cali sunset and project 562.
- Pua mana ohana HIx5 and Puna duck butter F2

FEC6723E 1C44 45FA A084 49BE5E6DB093
MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
Yeah brother it was awesome. I opened the paper towel and all were popped.
I was amused they popped that fast. I
Am going to splurge on a pack on Don Carlos reg pack. Pennington has Pretty stellar breeding practices. Happy
Grows hippie.

The back row is Squirt and Purple Mountain Majesty by HSC just getting into the flowering groove.

Middle are autos. Front are bonsai just put into flower. More than a dozen strains. Figured I'd grow out personal consumption for the next year in one shot before the winter.

Super stoked about how the HSC lines are unfolding.
20200912 091315

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
The back row is Squirt and Purple Mountain Majesty by HSC just getting into the flowering groove.

Middle are autos. Front are bonsai just put into flower. More than a dozen strains. Figured I'd grow out personal consumption for the next year in one shot before the winter.

Super stoked about how the HSC lines are unfolding.View attachment 1029533
I remember you were complaining this summer about how delicate they are... And you had a really weird episode where they acted like autos on you. Was it that super hot soil episode you had?

Not trying to bust your balls. Legit wondering.

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
I remember you were complaining this summer about how delicate they are... And you had a really weird episode where they acted like autos on you. Was it that super hot soil episode you had?

Not trying to bust your balls. Legit wondering.
Oh it's all good. My well was putting out varied ph after rain. So... we had the system reworked to supply RO to the house. But I dont want to go RO because I've never done it and this is my last grow of the season. Not the time for experiments :)

Those first three plants on the back row were almost lost and took over a month to recover. My dumbass just assumed my ph was always 5.8 coming out of the tap. So I had my "formula". Opps. Monster nute lockout.

Once I started ph testing every gallon? Heh. The 2 large purple mountain plants to the right are about 4 weeks younger than the ones on the left. HUGE performance difference.

The other thing I changed was my nutes line up. Switched to Earth Juice Seablast 3 part plus their Bloom Master for finishing. My plants like it a lot better than Fox Farms original formula and it's a lot cheaper too.

See? You can teach an old hippie new tricks.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Oh it's all good. My well was putting out varied ph after rain. So... we had the system reworked to supply RO to the house. But I dont want to go RO because I've never done it and this is my last grow of the season. Not the time for experiments :)

Those first three plants on the back row were almost lost and took over a month to recover. My dumbass just assumed my ph was always 5.8 coming out of the tap. So I had my "formula". Opps. Monster nute lockout.

Once I started ph testing every gallon? Heh. The 2 large purple mountain plants to the right are about 4 weeks younger than the ones on the left. HUGE performance difference.

The other thing I changed was my nutes line up. Switched to Earth Juice Seablast 3 part plus their Bloom Master for finishing. My plants like it a lot better than Fox Farms original formula and it's a lot cheaper too.

See? You can teach an old hippie new tricks.
I had numerous issues last grow with mites, ph issues, cold root zone, stunted growth, etc. and the very Cherry pulled thru quite stellar. Currently my plants were popped 7/19 and they are already pushing 3 1/2 ft. I will always recommend HSC to a new grower Because dispute the issues, the plants seem to push right through it.

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
I had numerous issues last grow with mites, ph issues, cold root zone, stunted growth, etc. and the very Cherry pulled thru quite stellar. Currently my plants were popped 7/19 and they are already pushing 3 1/2 ft. I will always recommend HSC to a new grower Because dispute the issues, the plants seem to push right through it.

Bro. You said THE word. THE one and only word that should NEVER be uttered less Karma rears her bitch fanged head and bites us all... <mites> Man I have been fighting them on EVERY outside plant for 3 straight months. Plant buds, here comes the freaking bugs. I HATE THEM. Got to a point where I was hitting them with soap daily for a week and now we are back down to once every 3 days JUST in case an egg was missed. Yeah about that. So I was clear. Scoped damaged leaves, leaves not damaged, and was like "I win". So stop the spray. Dumb ass hippie lesson 1,213,004. I've never had to deal with them like this before. They suck. Plants are great. Bugs suck.

I just checked my grow diary with BSG... We started on 7/15. The 4 I "entered" with were all hsc purple mountain majesty. 2 turned male. Collected the pollen and froze it. The other two? They are the tall ones in the pics on the grow diary. That fence they are standing next to is a little more than 4 feet. Both plants are over that fence line. When they were inside and vegging, the nodes were tight af. I transplanted into 5 gal grow bags and the nodes stayed tight af. The spread on the plant went WIDE though and fast. I was like fuck it. Outside you go. Time to flower. Double the height and I'd be somewhere in the 3.5 - 4ft range max right? As soon as that plant went 12/12 it reached for the stars. I was like holy fuck me running wtf is going on with THIS thing. Inside it was acting indica. Flowering it does a transformer routine into a sativa? Wild wild wild shit. I have no idea if that's the plant's genetics or what. Now here's the other funky thing about this strain with me anyway. I have another one in addition to the two single cola plants. It's a bush. I was going to bonsai it but I already have two PMM mommas. So... it was trimmed to mimic like an oak tree originally. End result is a fluffy flower spitting bush. It was under the same lights, same nutes, everything. No stretch. The only methodolgy difference is the single cola plants are unadulterated. The bush was completely defoliated and abused. I broke all the rules with it. I know the single colas have the potential to be huge if I can get them fed right. But that bush? I think it has the potential to equal both of the other plants if those branches bulk up. Again I think it's going to come down to root system and nute uptake. Is there enough there? 5 gal grow bags. I'm wishing I had used 10 to 15's now. Probably grow over my freaking roof.

Sorry for the diatribe. I was hitting the bubbler with HSC Pineapple Muffin in it. Put's the blabber in the fingers :D

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Bro. You said THE word. THE one and only word that should NEVER be uttered less Karma rears her bitch fanged head and bites us all... <mites> Man I have been fighting them on EVERY outside plant for 3 straight months. Plant buds, here comes the freaking bugs. I HATE THEM. Got to a point where I was hitting them with soap daily for a week and now we are back down to once every 3 days JUST in case an egg was missed. Yeah about that. So I was clear. Scoped damaged leaves, leaves not damaged, and was like "I win". So stop the spray. Dumb ass hippie lesson 1,213,004. I've never had to deal with them like this before. They suck. Plants are great. Bugs suck.

I just checked my grow diary with BSG... We started on 7/15. The 4 I "entered" with were all hsc purple mountain majesty. 2 turned male. Collected the pollen and froze it. The other two? They are the tall ones in the pics on the grow diary. That fence they are standing next to is a little more than 4 feet. Both plants are over that fence line. When they were inside and vegging, the nodes were tight af. I transplanted into 5 gal grow bags and the nodes stayed tight af. The spread on the plant went WIDE though and fast. I was like fuck it. Outside you go. Time to flower. Double the height and I'd be somewhere in the 3.5 - 4ft range max right? As soon as that plant went 12/12 it reached for the stars. I was like holy fuck me running wtf is going on with THIS thing. Inside it was acting indica. Flowering it does a transformer routine into a sativa? Wild wild wild shit. I have no idea if that's the plant's genetics or what. Now here's the other funky thing about this strain with me anyway. I have another one in addition to the two single cola plants. It's a bush. I was going to bonsai it but I already have two PMM mommas. So... it was trimmed to mimic like an oak tree originally. End result is a fluffy flower spitting bush. It was under the same lights, same nutes, everything. No stretch. The only methodolgy difference is the single cola plants are unadulterated. The bush was completely defoliated and abused. I broke all the rules with it. I know the single colas have the potential to be huge if I can get them fed right. But that bush? I think it has the potential to equal both of the other plants if those branches bulk up. Again I think it's going to come down to root system and nute uptake. Is there enough there? 5 gal grow bags. I'm wishing I had used 10 to 15's now. Probably grow over my freaking roof.

Sorry for the diatribe. I was hitting the bubbler with HSC Pineapple Muffin in it. Put's the blabber in the fingers :D
Not a problem, blabber away. Honestly, I’ve only grown outdoor a handful of times and I hated it. Constant battle where I am at. So they ended up hitching a ride into the garage and totally destroyed one whole plant. So I was left with 2, had to use 3 different preventatives to nap them. Haven’t seen them since. 🤞🏻

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Here is a pretty interesting article I just found for anyone interested.

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
Here is a pretty interesting article I just found for anyone interested.
That's a good one! I read another series of articles in their 10k plant search earlier in the year. And that's what led me to get Squirt and Pineapple Muffin which were both results of that search. PMM is also mentioned in that article. And now I'm going to go look for that Blueberry Muffin they mentioned 50x :))))

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
That's a good one! I read another series of articles in their 10k plant search earlier in the year. And that's what led me to get Squirt and Pineapple Muffin which were both results of that search. PMM is also mentioned in that article. And now I'm going to go look for that Blueberry Muffin they mentioned 50x :))))
I’ve heard great stuff about that blueberry muffin. Def snag a pack.

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
I’ve heard great stuff about that blueberry muffin. Def snag a pack.

Soooooooo I pulled out my PMM seed back and guess what the mix is? Bro. Purple Trainwreak x Blueberry Muffin...

So my wife sorta cut me off on seeds when I ended up with 40+ strains. Erp. So I showed her the article. And... she said ok but ONLY that strain. Heh hey. Thanks for that bro.

I'm pretty stoked to try Squirt too. I've had dabs from it that put me on Jupiter from a friend. But never the flower. Its half tangie so it should be a treat if that part shines through.

Idk man they've done some great work. We are smoking up the final buds of Pineapple Muffin that I grew earlier. Straight up the best stuff I've had in easily 5 years.

The entire point in building my seedbank is to do on a much smaller scale what HSC did. Eg I've got a squirt bonsai and I've got PMM pollen. Purple Squirt is going to happen next season. But wild combinations like Squirting Lemon Girl Scout Cookies (Squirt, Lemon Kush #2, and GSC) can actually be a thing in my jars. And to me? That's fooking mindblowing imo.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
5th day flowering. Mmmmmhm those are 4’ bamboo stakes. Grew about 10” in 5 dayyyyyze. Little to no signs of pistils yet. I defoliated this morning at 4am before lights out and check em out, like nothin even happened. Not a sign of stress on those faces. I just can’t wait for that raunch kush terp stench to take over the room. My finger gets stuck in ma nose after a nice stem rub. Mmmm. I’m stoned. Check out the babies.

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
5th day flowering. Mmmmmhm those are 4’ bamboo stakes. Grew about 10” in 5 dayyyyyze. Little to no signs of pistils yet. I defoliated this morning at 4am before lights out and check em out, like nothin even happened. Not a sign of stress on those faces. I just can’t wait for that raunch kush terp stench to take over the room. My finger gets stuck in ma nose after a nice stem rub. Mmmm. I’m stoned. Check out the babies.
Nice job!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom